Members banned from this thread: Cypress, evince, Althea, CharacterAssassin, ThatOwlWoman, katzgar, Guno צְבִי, LV426, Charoite, Poor Richard Saunders, Iolo/Penderyn, Trumpet, Doc Dutch, Diesel, Hoosier Daddy and no worries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Candace Owens: If the US is racist why do black Africans do so well?.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Candace Owens: If the US is racist why do black Africans do so well?.

Why are many Black immigrants from Africa politically #conservative? If #America is a land of systemic racism, why are so many of them thriving today?

Melissa Tate and #CandaceOwens discuss:

https://parler.com/post/d468c4e7-d43...f-dbe8a6ab0266

2. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

CASPER (03-01-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Middle class blacks belie that meme

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

I met a guy from Eritrea that looked down on American Blacks. He didn't go into any detail. He was more about telling me he was here studying and surfing. And that when he went back, he was going to be the only Surfer in Eritrea. I think he viewed them as lazy and unmotivated.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-28-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I met a guy from Eritrea that looked down on American Blacks. He didn't go into any detail. He was more about telling me he was here studying and surfing. And that when he went back, he was going to be the only Surfer in Eritrea. I think he viewed them as lazy and unmotivated.
    As do many West Africans and not just black Americans either, it equally applies to West Indians as well. Many Nigerians attend Catholic run day or boarding schools, which are strictly run with uniforms and punishments for bad behaviour.

7. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

CASPER (03-01-2021)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Middle class blacks belie that meme
    Not enough sadly, here is a fantastic rant you should appreciate it! I am thinking actually that maybe West Africans will save black America yet, but perhaps it's too late already?

We Are Living in the Ruins of Our Civilization

We are seized by rampages of resentment against each other and against the great achievements of our civilization’s past. Those achievements reprimand us, making us feel petty and small.

is evening, very late evening. I am walking in the remains of what once was New York City. Broken trash bags and discarded clothing, furniture and debris line the sidewalks, spilling out onto the streets, the bags’ black plastic jerking and lurching as though some near-suffocated life within were struggling to break free of confinement. But I know it is only rats, still moving quickly and fearfully out of habitual wariness of the humans no longer around to challenge them. I traverse blocks of shuttered and abandoned storefronts, their housing-code-violating neon displays gone dark, the “For Rent” signs in the windows already faded and frayed.

The first higher species of being I come across is only a shadow of any such description—a teetering, drooling zombie barely maintaining the accustomed vertical orientation of humanity—its head, neck, and back doubling over further and further, heavy eyelids drooping down time and again on the remaining vestiges of any consciousness to which it only weakly clings. I hear a dead moan as I pass.

Others around have already given up the fight. In piles of rags and filth and the stench of their own excrement, they are laid out in corners and crevices. I navigate around one such specimen transecting the middle of the sidewalk, with the telltale final bottle capping off its drunken stupor still clasped in its gnarled fingers. Somewhere off a ways, another one is yelling something or just merely yelling, not something but nothing, a guttural scream.

I know the unyielding ukase of my educated pedigree and those who share it is that empathy and compassion are the only sanctioned responses to this sorry spectacle. But that would require me to rationalize my way out of a feeling and override all my sound, sane animal instincts. Those instincts are of pre-cognitive repulsion and disgust, and I refuse to let them go. I refuse to humanize those who cannot be bothered to lift a finger to humanize themselves. The mentally ill need our care. The rest need the whip. In the long run, all of us—they most of all—will be thankful for it.

I come upon a corner convenience store still open at this hour. Two brown bums are just outside, circumnavigating each other in a desultory dance, like ungainly insects going through the motions of a mating ritual both know will end in anticlimax. They are jabbing and jawing at one another, muttering simultaneously, casting unheard ravings into the wind. One pauses long enough to panhandle me as I cross the threshold, as the other looks on with a mix of meager curiosity and seeming incomprehension. I ignore them both, and they immediately resume their prior preoccupation.

The store is standard-issue in every respect: Doritos, Oreos, Cheerios, and so on, a basket of overripe bananas, a few other assorted fruits and vegetables further back, chewing gum, cigarettes, microwaveable soup containers, Jell-O and other ready-mades, milk bottles and cartons, yogurts, cheese sticks. A tall, sunken-cheeked Arab behind the counter, his surgical mask beneath his chin, eyes me warily, crooks his mouth and licks his lips halfway across, then shifts his focus to another customer, a scraggly hipster, dressed in what appear to be pajamas, rummaging through pet food in back. I am overcome by the distinct intuition that he intends it for his own consumption.

I need nothing in this store, did not need anything even when I ventured inside, cannot imagine ever needing anything here and hear in my head the transcendent warble of Pere Ubu’s David Thomas in “Heart of Darkness,” reaching out to me from an earlier epoch of urban collapse: “And I don’t see anything that I want / And I don’t see anything that I want.” I walk back out, feeling, without bothering to look to confirm, the Arab’s expression of contempt at having witnessed such a pointless spectacle. The two hobos are still mired in their ineffectual intercourse, the same one who’d hit me up earlier trying another go at it before quickly giving up.

Read more::
    https://amgreatness.com/2021/02/24/w...-civilization/
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 03-01-2021 at 12:29 AM.

9. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

CASPER (03-01-2021)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

anatta (03-01-2021)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    As do many West Africans Nigerians attend Catholic run day or boarding schools, which are strictly run with uniforms and punishments for bad behaviour.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 03-01-2021 at 01:43 AM.

12. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

CASPER (03-01-2021)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Its simple: Just stop playing the victim. Thats all there is to it. Imagine Muhammad Alis Grandmother - Audie Murphys - Dan Daly's - JFKs - constantly saying... "oh woe is me the Potato Famine has done for me, I want your handouts and reparations before I start to live as an individual. Imagine Ali - Murphy - Daly constantly sat on the streets smoking weed saying .... "hey motherfuffer give me a child, get your fat arse over here I want babies" ??

LIFE IS SHORT - SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH.

we must all learn to hear what we do not like - the questions is not, "is it pleasant?" but, "is it true?"

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

I have daughters. I tell them about Candace. How brilliant she is. Her logic, rationality, intelligence and above all - NOT playing the victim.

LIFE IS SHORT - SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH.

we must all learn to hear what we do not like - the questions is not, "is it pleasant?" but, "is it true?"

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cordeela For This Post:

anatta (03-01-2021), Yakuda (03-01-2021)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    I have daughters. I tell them about Candace. How brilliant she is. Her logic, rationality, intelligence and above all - NOT playing the victim.
    You say that you live in England now, whereabouts? Im from England but live in Thailand now.

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,030 Times in 12,560 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you want to see what indoctrinating people into playing the victim will do look at Haiti, or Puerto Rico...just completely destroyed and it makes no different how much resources you shove their way and how much you cry for them they are still going to be failures because the people are rotten.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am still trying to figure out why some normally smart people dont trust Owens, think that she is a grifter.

Does anyone have an answer for me?

tyvm
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-01-2021)

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I am still trying to figure out why some normally smart people dont trust Owens, think that she is a grifter.

Does anyone have an answer for me?

tyvm
    Black women are supposed to be on the Left, it goes against the natural order of things to be otherwise.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

anatta (03-01-2021)

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Black women are supposed to be on the Left, it goes against the natural order of things to be otherwise.
    I am pretty sure that there is a lot more to it than that.

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Unfortunately, that’s not just a black thing in this country.

As a society, we have become lazy.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (03-01-2021)

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Unfortunately, that’s not just a black thing in this country.

As a society, we have become lazy.
    And not just physically....the intellectual laziness is just stunning.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

anatta (03-01-2021)