Thread: Trump is fading in CPAC poll

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Oh course he's fading you dumb fuck he isn't president. Maybe you BCGs should take a lesson from that but you assholes enjoy trump fucking you up the ass too much.
    He is fading because fewer and few people support him for a second go around. Its time for a fresh face and fresh ideas.
    Who really wants to support a loser?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,042 Times in 8,402 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    He is fading because fewer and few people support him for a second go around. Its time for a fresh face and fresh ideas.
    Who really wants to support a loser?
    You did with the talking pig in a pant suit. And the only ones STILL talking about trump are you fucking leftist cancer cells.

3. The Following User Groans At Yakuda For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (03-02-2021)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You did with the talking pig in a pant suit. And the only ones STILL talking about trump are you fucking leftist cancer cells.
    Mrs Clinton did not lose control of the Congress, the Senate and the Presidency. Nor did she lose by 7 million votes. In fact she received 3 million more votes than did the Donald. In 2 elections Trump lost the popular vote by 10 million. This is the guy you support and want to run for a second term?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

CASPER (03-02-2021)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Mrs Clinton did not lose control of the Congress, the Senate and the Presidency. Nor did she lose by 7 million votes. In fact she received 3 million more votes than did the Donald. In 2 elections Trump lost the popular vote by 10 million. This is the guy you support and want to run for a second term?
    She wasn't president either you dumb fucking whore. You fucking morons will say anything. You're a cancerous growth on a great nation. Fucking filthy maggots

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

She wasn't president either you dumb fucking whore. You fucking morons will say anything. You're a cancerous growth on a great nation. Fucking filthy maggots
    No matter how you look at it my dear, Mr.Trump is one pathetic loser, and that's even before the IRS, the SDNY, the City of NY, and who knows how many other jurisdictions come after Mr. Donald and his wonderful family.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,824 Times in 17,257 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

Trump's biggest achievement will be staying out of jail. He broke laws and regulations and bragged about it. The bragging has slowed down.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 88 Posts
    Blog Entries

Republican strategist Karl Rove on Sunday needled former President Donald Trump for losing popularity among his core supporters at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).

While waiting for the former president, who was an hour late for his speech, Fox News host John Roberts talked to Rove about the results of a CPAC straw poll.

"95% said they wanted the party to continue his policies," Roberts explained "70% of people said that they wanted to see him run again but 55% said that they would vote for him. I thought that number might have been higher."

"Bingo," Rove agreed. "Remember, this was a group that came to this meeting for largely one reason: President Trump was going to be there. This is the truest Trump believers. And for him to only get 55% says -- as I said in my column -- he is losing strength because he's not introducing something new. He's losing strength whether he recognizes it."

I'd take that as a cautionary not," he added. "He needs to refresh his act. He needs to change and he needs to offer a vision for the future."
    He's not introducing anything new? The man is still concerned about his annagrual crowd size...he's a fukken lunatic and so are his supporters. The guy can't even raise you nuts a dime, without taking it all for himself. I mean what is his purpose other than being a side show for clown lovers?

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump held a rally at CPAC last week. It was in the news. Nearly everyone was talking about his terrible speech. You are lying or stupid.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump held a rally at CPAC last week. It was in the news. Nearly everyone was talking about his terrible speech. You are lying or stupid.
    I don't give a fuck about trump asshole and you shouldn't either. The imbecile you elected is letting more people die of covid everyday but you dick wads are focused on trump. Go fuck yourself queer boy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Matt Dillon (03-03-2021)

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    My wife did 3.5 years in the combat theater leaving me to raise three kids and work full time, and leaving her with multiple health problems which will almost certainly shorten her life significantly as well as major PTSD which majorly has lowered the quality of her life and mine......and it was all for nothing.

And go fuck yourself.
    That was a pile of dogshit Uncle Sam should have walked around.
    I know what happened, it was personal for Bush.
    Daddy Bush fucked Saddam Hussein over on a business deal and then jr. threw the US military at him.
    Bad bad bad!
    Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden used to have dinner with The Bushes, true story.
    The Bushes are pieces of shit. Their grandfather bankrolled the Nazis.
    Neither one tried to protect our southern border. At least Clinton did some.
    Trump did a good job.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 03-03-2021 at 11:41 AM.

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't give a fuck about trump asshole and you shouldn't either. The imbecile you elected is letting more people die of covid everyday but you dick wads are focused on trump. Go fuck yourself queer boy
    That was as usual for you, a flat-out lie. Do you believe the nonsense you type?

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,105 Times in 12,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,443 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    That was a pile of dogshit Uncle Sam should have walked around.
    I know what happened, it was personal for Bush.
    Daddy Bush fucked Saddam Hussein over on a business deal and then jr. threw the US military at him.
    Bad bad bad!
    Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden used to have dinner with The Bushes, true story.
    The Bushes are pieces of shit. Their grandfather bankrolled the Nazis.
    Neither one tried to protect our southern border. At least Clinton did some.
    Trump did a good job.
    Did you see the demand from the Regressive Left that Uncle Sam be retired because the mascot has become offensive because America is now so gosh darned "progressive"?
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!