Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Is white Christian nationalism actually a thing?

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Bullshit, you scum talk of that scant little and talk about black inferiority and walls and scream like banshees
    for the Orange scuzzbag all day long.

Sure magically bringing outdated tech jobs for high wages here is going to happen when India can pay dick for better output,
    no benefits or sick leave etc.... Like anyone thinks that was happening.

Nope, it's the middle finger and wallowing in your depravity that got you human filth out of the bed every day, and still does.
    I talk about inferior people? Link?

Like many Trump supporters, I actually care about poor and lower working class black and Hispanic *actual citizens* and don’t want to see them having to compete against illegal aliens that you goof balls are determined to let across the border. It’s not good for them and it’s not good for the country—for myriad reasons.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Better yet, explain to the class whatever the hell it has to do with ‘Christian nationalism’.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following User Groans At Darth Omar For This Awful Post:

CASPER (02-28-2021)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (03-01-2021), RB 60 (02-28-2021), Sailor (02-28-2021)

4. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,426 Times in 52,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    My thoughts, as a Christian, is I know very little about this apart from where I’ve seen it pop up on debate boards lol. Not saying there aren’t any Christians who subscribe to it—just that they aren’t all that relevant with respect to the populist nationalism or America first nationalism or however you want to put it.

There’s a subset of democrats that subscribe to any number of whacky ideas—do their ideas get to define the party?
    The topic isn't wackadoodle tree-huggers or Democrats. It's about far Right "Christians" who embrace hate while also claiming to be good Christians.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-28-2021)

6. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,829 Times in 17,261 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Stopping the min-raise from being elevated is another gift to the wealthy and corporations. We have not given them enough. The wealth gap is worse than the Gilded age. It is not big enough for the TRumpies and Repubs.

7. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Stopping the min-raise from being elevated is another gift to the wealthy and corporations. We have not given them enough. The wealth gap is worse than the Gilded age. It is not big enough for the TRumpies and Repubs.
    You might want to look at who owns the biggest corporations in this country Nordberg. Then take a look at who the wealthiest are in places like California. democrats. You fucking partisan hack. democrats are in bed with big business and big banks. The wealthy individuals just rely on stupid like you to throw money at them for things you do not need.

8. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sanatta View Post
    so you have no "coherent definition". thanks for playing
    lol.. You going to try & clown me sukka??

Why not you take a stab @ it??

I said what I said, you don't like it, all the better........

Your posts do go to show though that not all the cultist are Christians. Some of them are X-Christians too.........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ask some of them about bringing jobs back and you’ll come away with a better idea of what makes them tick.
    So you have the answer Omar?? Pls share the wisdumb that is trump & when we will shall reap these huge rewards
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The topic isn't wackadoodle tree-huggers or Democrats. It's about far Right "Christians" who embrace hate while also claiming to be good Christians.
    Examples?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    So you have the answer Omar?? Pls share the wisdumb that is trump & when we will shall reap these huge rewards
    The blacks and minorities I’m supposed to be hating on were sharing in the rewards of record employment numbers until Fauci was appointed the economic minister.

I hate that those record numbers are no more.

12. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The blacks and minorities I’m supposed to be hating on were sharing in the rewards of record employment numbers until Fauci was appointed the economic minister.

I hate that those record numbers are no more.
    So you are boasting that for trump..

Pls tell us about those jobs Omar???

Was my taxes subsidizing them??

If they are already gone, how great where they to begin w/??

Why should we cred trump & not wallstreet, small business ppl?? You know the ones that made it all possible?

13. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Examples?
    JPP. It's political forum loaded with thousands....including one guy who laughed that COVID only caused 61 deaths in the USA.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-28-2021)

15. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,310 Times in 10,501 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

A coalition of evangelical Christian leaders is condemning the role of "radicalized Christian nationalism" in feeding the political extremism that led to the violent insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 by supporters of former President Donald Trump.

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/24/97068...m_campaign=npr

No, white Christian nationalism is not an actual thing.

But it’s trying to be made into a thing and it’s disappointing/predictable that some Christian leaders would fall for it.

Here’s and actual thing by comparison: Islamism. Islamism is the wedding of religious edicts with civil law. That’s an actual thing. Ask any poor bugger that had his fingers amputated for a petty crime in places where Islamic law has become civil law.

I’m a white evangelical Trump so I can speak to this as well or better than anyone. Please don’t tell me why I voted for Trump. Thanks in advance.

I didn’t vote for Trump twice so he could install Christian sharia. I voted for him because of his policy ideas and because of his *America* first nationalism. See that? Not Christian first, not God first—America first.

But putting America first means I will retain the freedom to worship God as others are just as free not to. Which happens to be the way God wants it.

But none of this has anything to do with border policy; with economic policy: with foreign policy or etc.

See how easy that is?
    I see what bullshit it is.

16. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,829 Times in 17,261 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    You might want to look at who owns the biggest corporations in this country Nordberg. Then take a look at who the wealthiest are in places like California. democrats. You fucking partisan hack. democrats are in bed with big business and big banks. The wealthy individuals just rely on stupid like you to throw money at them for things you do not need.
    Do you mean the Waltons? How about GE?
    If course someone who insults like you MUST know this.https://theconversation.com/these-th...-america-77072

17. #103 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,611 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Ecclesiastes 3:8

a time to love and a time to hate,
    a time for war and a time for peace.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

18. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Ecclesiastes 3:8

a time to love and a time to hate,
    a time for war and a time for peace.
    Good quote.

19. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Is white Christian nationalism actually a thing?

Yeah, it is. It's not widespread but it's out there. Here's a word you'll see used in the MSM pretty soon; Kinism.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see