Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Biden tells the world ‘America is back.’ The world isn’t so sure.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Sorry but I looked up the word and could only find this! So are you saying it was just a typo? I am reminded of the expression that there's none so blind as those that cannot see.

https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/03084b.htm
    That is correct... & I was so bad as to see it, & not bother to fix it.........

You can bitch about it all you want, I won't fix it or give a shit that it bothers you..

Grow up & stop acting like a lil bitch & I'll stop treating you like one...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    If there is any chance of some shit like Trump getting back in office, than America is not back?!!
    From the lack luster chants from his very own blood thirsty crowds perhaps a page has been turned?? I did not watch it but I believe Dutch laid out a pretty fair & honest assessment of the muted event..

This blot on our history will likely take a generation to overcome....

It will be seen as the turning point in our history, where the forward & upward trajectory faded & the winds of history fell into the grasp of the communist dragon for a thousand years.......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    That is correct... & I was so bad as to see it, & not bother to fix it.........

You can bitch about it all you want, I won't fix it or give a shit that it bothers you..

Grow up & stop acting like a lil bitch & I'll stop treating you like one...
    Physician heal thyself!

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Physician heal thyself!
    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"................

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

That was in response to a chemical attack by Assad and was more than justified considering the brutality of the Sarin attack on innocent civilians. It was undoubtedly enabled by the vacillating nature of Obama and his dubious red lines!

As for Biden, the attack can be justified if, as it seems, it was an attack on Quds forces in Iraq. I think Biden might now just see that Iran is extremely dangerous and is engaged in a 'Holy War' with the KSA and intent on taking over Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen. No doubt Moonshi'ite will get her panties moist at the prospect but more sober minds are needed to stop a massive conflagration.
    it wasnt against Quds, it was against Iraqi Shi'a militia.

Biden is clueless -expect such an announcement regarding KSA and MbS tomorrow.
    Biden is doing the Carter "human rights" thing and expressly avoiding realpolitik

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So anxious & eager to find something horrid they jump @ anything & project it to it's furthest illogical conclusions & start building their strawmen.............

There will be plenty to bitch & cry about, no need to start grasping for straws so early......

Go read the transcript from the messiahs speech, I hear it will help you fall asleep quickly tonight...........lol

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    it wasnt against Quds, it was against Iraqi Shi'a militia.

Biden is clueless -expect such an announcement regarding KSA and MbS tomorrow.
    Biden is doing the Carter "human rights" thing and expressly avoiding realpolitik
    Same difference in my book!

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Same difference in my book!
    close enough for rock and roll as we old hipsters say, although the proxies are supposedly an independent force