Thread: Minneapolis hiring "INFLUENCERS" to control public thought during george floyd trial

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Minneapolis hiring "INFLUENCERS" to control public thought during george floyd trial

The george floyd story has been a massive media lie right from the start. I'm sure the city is pressuring chauvin to accept a plea deal but i hope he says no. We want the truth to come out. Trial to start march 8.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/minneap...e-floyd-death/

Minneapolis to hire influencers to spread messaging during trial over George Floyd's death

February 27, 2021 / 10:33 AM / CBS News

The Minneapolis City Council has unanimously approved paying six social media influencers to spread city-approved messaging and updates throughout the upcoming murder trial of former officer Derek Chauvin, who has been charged in George Floyd's death. On Friday, the council approved $1,181,500 for communication with the community during the trial, CBS Minnesota reports.

The city says social media partners will help dispel potential misinformation, and that the influencers will intentionally target Black, Native American, Somali, Hmong and Latinx communities with their messaging. Each influencer will be paid $2,000.

The goal is to "increase access to information to communities that do not typically follow mainstream news sources or City communications channels and/or who do not consume information in English," the Minneapolis City Council said in a statement. "It's also an opportunity to create more two-way communication between the City and communities."
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

1. Floyd was a career criminal who did time for armed robbery of a woman

2. Floyd died of a drug overdose

3. Floyd was saying " I can't breathe" BEFORE he was put on the ground.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)