Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Little bitches start whining in court

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,284 Times in 27,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    ‘Humiliated’ Rioter Jessica Watkins Vows to Ditch the Oath Keepers: ‘Time to Let All of That Go’
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/jessic...aring?ref=home

Yeah, no one believes for a second that asshole has let anything go, let alone the judge overseeing their case.
    These conservative second amendment solutions "patriots" are real cowards.

They claimed the fate of the republic was at stake, but the minute they are hauled before a judge, they grovel and beg for mercy.

Meanwhile, in Russia, actual principled opposition leaders are willing to risk prison and to openly denounce Vladimir Putin in kangaroo court.

Either American conservatism is full of cowards, or these Rambo wannabes never actually had any real commitment or principles regarding the Kraken conspiracy theories.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Althea (02-26-2021), Guno צְבִי (02-27-2021), ThatOwlWoman (02-26-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,615 Times in 51,912 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post

They claimed the fate of the republic was at stake, but the minute they are hauled before a judge, they grovel and beg for mercy.

Meanwhile, in Russia, actual principled opposition leaders are willing to risk prison and to openly denounce Vladimir Putin in kangaroo court.

Either American conservatism is full of cowards, or these Rambo wannabes never actually had any real commitment or principles regarding the Kraken conspiracy theories.
    That's what they believed....then the drugs wore off.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Cypress (02-26-2021), Guno צְבִי (02-27-2021), ThatOwlWoman (02-26-2021)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,517 Times in 52,735 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    It depends upon the individual. I think the reality check is what's hardest for them. They may have realized the risk of being injured or killed, but ending up in Federal prison for 20 years is a thought that probably didn't cross any of their minds.

This is why I expect we'll see a very high suicide rate among Trump's Terrorists as the reality hits them between the eyes. Let's hope they give up everything they know in a deposition before they kill themselves.
    I doubt if they are brave enough to fall on their swords for the #MalignantMessiah. Like all that choose to follow the path of stupid, they'll lose their freedom, jobs, maybe family, and do time. I'm good with that.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

CASPER (02-26-2021), Doc Dutch (02-26-2021), Guno צְבִי (02-27-2021)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,517 Times in 52,735 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post

These "patriots" are nothing but. If it were not for lenient courts and/or the military, most of them would have been in jail long ago. In fact, I'd bet that most of these morons have slept in one overnight. These are the true losers in America... the victims of RW media, a wannabe-tyrant, the failure of education in America.

Navalny is a true freedom fighter. He is a true patriot. He is the kind of man any country dedicated to freedom would welcome.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cinnabar (02-26-2021), Cypress (02-26-2021)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'd bet money on it. The Insurrection didn't "just happen". It wasn't a riot that "got out of control". It was a planned event designed to turn a rally into a mob and attack the Capitol.

Most of the tens of thousands there were just "useful idiots". People like Watkins and other militia members, including our own STY, knew the general plan and showed up on January 6th equipped to turn the plan into reality.

Something like this takes coordination. There's no way they could pull it off without help from the White House. As others have already suspected, it appears previous rallies were "practice runs" on how to whip up a crowd and how they can be manipulated.

All of which takes a top tier of leaders. While Trump may not have been directly involved with the planning, I have no doubt Miller and Don Junior can be tied directly to the planning along with others.
    Agree
    Lock Him Up

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Since you are perpetually angry and delusional, I can see why you would hate her.

OTOH, maybe you just hate Trannies.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...essica-watkins
    Jessica Watkins, An Oath Keeper Charged In The DC Attack, Fears Harsh Treatment Because She Is Transgender
    While that's true of LV666, the rioters are all legitimately hateful people.

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    While that's true of LV666, the rioters are all legitimately hateful people.
    I have not doubt most of those who attacked the Capitol are haters.

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I doubt if they are brave enough to fall on their swords for the #MalignantMessiah. Like all that choose to follow the path of stupid, they'll lose their freedom, jobs, maybe family, and do time. I'm good with that.
    They'll not fall on their swords for Trump. They kill themselves when there is no longer any hope left but a 20 year prison sentence in a Federal Penitentiary for their crimes.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-27-2021)

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    everybody who has posted so far is on my ignore list so I haven't been able to read any of this......I assume it's about the SDNY prosecuting attorney's office......
    Of course, you would "think" like that. It is a district, federal court where she is facing charges for organizing and leading the insurrection, among other charges. She is a leader of Oath Keepers, which she said in court she has quit. I guess that jail time scared her straight.

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,734 Times in 14,330 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

The shock of utter failure is hard for some to take. My guess is s/he is among the best witness the Feds have to follow the trail of planners to the White House.
    If she wants to turn State's evidence, then perhaps someone will believe her.

Until then she can sit in jail.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,734 Times in 14,330 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

I'd bet money on it. The Insurrection didn't "just happen". It wasn't a riot that "got out of control". It was a planned event designed to turn a rally into a mob and attack the Capitol.

Most of the tens of thousands there were just "useful idiots". People like Watkins and other militia members, including our own STY, knew the general plan and showed up on January 6th equipped to turn the plan into reality.

Something like this takes coordination. There's no way they could pull it off without help from the White House. As others have already suspected, it appears previous rallies were "practice runs" on how to whip up a crowd and how they can be manipulated.

All of which takes a top tier of leaders. While Trump may not have been directly involved with the planning, I have no doubt Miller and Don Junior can be tied directly to the planning along with others.
    I would agree. trump plotted this for weeks. He installed his lackey to head the Pentagon, which in turn translated into a very slow response to a request for the national guard.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-27-2021), ThatOwlWoman (02-26-2021)

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's what they believed....then the drugs wore off.

That is going to be an iconic photo - in a notorious way - in the future.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Doc Dutch (02-26-2021), Guno צְבִי (02-27-2021), ThatOwlWoman (02-26-2021)

20. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    If she wants to turn State's evidence, then perhaps someone will believe her.

Until then she can sit in jail.
    That would be the plan if I were running the show. Flip her and nail the leaders above her. She'll still do time but 5-10 is better than 20.

21. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    These "patriots" are nothing but. If it were not for lenient courts and/or the military, most of them would have been in jail long ago. In fact, I'd bet that most of these morons have slept in one overnight. These are the true losers in America... the victims of RW media, a wannabe-tyrant, the failure of education in America.

Navalny is a true freedom fighter. He is a true patriot. He is the kind of man any country dedicated to freedom would welcome.
    too right you are.

Navalny does not need a bang-bang either, to boost his confidence. His strength comes from moral authority

Just look at the second amendment solutions "patriots" and self-styled "three precenters" on this board. I will not name names, but we know who the losers are.

They are an insult to people around the world who actually risk it all to to stand for democratic principles and against criminal oligarchies.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

CASPER (02-26-2021), ThatOwlWoman (02-26-2021)

23. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I would agree. trump plotted this for weeks. He installed his lackey to head the Pentagon, which in turn translated into a very slow response to a request for the national guard.
    Hmmm....I'm not sure that's exactly how it played out but obviously something happened to leave the Capitol wide open to attack.