Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why aren’t you fighting?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    It is very likely that there are folks we would call "disturbed" who are out there planning stuff now. Whether you like it or not. When they do act on their anger folks tend to call them "terrorists" etc. So, each time a new event happens and y'all pretend that there are no reasons for it, remember you were begging them to do it.

While I don't think that attacking without a plan would be wise you seem to expect them to lash out without regard to their own safety. Is that what you mean you would be doing? Would you just stomp around, get a gun and start shooting folks? What is it you expect them to be doing?

In Colorado, groups of folks that believe that the elections are problematic paid to get copies of every ballot in Denver and Boulder for the past two elections, along with voter roles (public domain information) to run studies and surveys to see if discrepancies can be uncovered that would need to be addressed. I'm reasonably sure they are doing the same thing in other states, and if they aren't doing it in GA, PA, NV, AZ, et al I would be incredibly shocked. Though the news hasn't yet picked up on anything, and they aren't out there getting print they are working at one of the options that actually could net some actual change, they are in fact "fighting", including putting their money where their beliefs are....
    I would be surprised if anyone was going thru voter roles
    and are ballot copies from an election public domain? I dont think so.

No outside party can challenge state elections -you then are challenging the power of the state.
    unless it's thru the courts,there is no practical relief path.
    And the courts have made clear time and time again they are NOT going to get involved

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,529 Times in 10,534 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    I would be surprised if anyone was going thru voter roles
    and are ballot copies from an election public domain? I dont think so.

No outside party can challenge state elections -you then are challenging the power of the state.
    unless it's thru the courts,there is no practical relief path.
    And the courts have made clear time and time again they are NOT going to get involved
    Ballot copies are not public domain while they are associated with voter information, once they have been counted and separated from the voter information they are actually required to be held for 3 years (sometimes more) so that folks who pay for it can get these copies. The same kind of thing that was done with ballots in Florida after Gore v. Bush was decided.

And they are not "challenging the election", apparently you cannot read. They can, and have, paid for and gotten copies of the ballots, the voter roles are absolutely public domain and they pay to get copies of those as well. While you "think" all sorts of things, they are almost always wrong.

When they find discrepancies they will use the evidence to show the necessity for election reform, that is not "challenging the election".
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,628 Times in 5,136 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is very likely that there are folks we would call "disturbed" who are out there planning stuff now. Whether you like it or not. When they do act on their anger folks tend to call them "terrorists" etc. So, each time a new event happens and y'all pretend that there are no reasons for it, remember you were begging them to do it.

While I don't think that attacking without a plan would be wise you seem to expect them to lash out without regard to their own safety. Is that what you mean you would be doing? Would you just stomp around, get a gun and start shooting folks? What is it you expect them to be doing?

In Colorado, groups of folks that believe that the elections are problematic paid to get copies of every ballot in Denver and Boulder for the past two elections, along with voter roles (public domain information) to run studies and surveys to see if discrepancies can be uncovered that would need to be addressed. I'm reasonably sure they are doing the same thing in other states, and if they aren't doing it in GA, PA, NV, AZ, et al I would be incredibly shocked. Though the news hasn't yet picked up on anything, and they aren't out there getting print they are working at one of the options that actually could net some actual change, they are in fact "fighting", including putting their money where their beliefs are....
    They have had months to come up with a plan, I am not encouraging them to do it, I am pointing out that its clear most do not truly believe the election was stolen, their actions betray them.

I condemn those who are committing violence because they are either stupid enough to believe the big lie or committing violence based on what they know to be untrue.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

4. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-28-2021)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    If I honestly believed the presidency was stolen and Democracy suspended, I’d take up arms.

Are you pussies, or are you just pretending to believe the big lie?

no you wouldn't. come on now.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,529 Times in 10,534 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

They have had months to come up with a plan, I am not encouraging them to do it, I am pointing out that its clear most do not truly believe the election was stolen, their actions betray them.

I condemn those who are committing violence because they are either stupid enough to believe the big lie or committing violence based on what they know to be untrue.
    You seem to really want them to be violent, rather than effective. As I said, sane folks who think the election was mucked around with are taking a different path. One that may actually net results.

Trying to get folks to "take up arms" even through mockery is inciting. Just hoping you might avoid that.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Callinectes (02-28-2021), cancel2 2022 (02-28-2021), Underdog (02-26-2021)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ballot copies are not public domain while they are associated with voter information, once they have been counted and separated from the voter information they are actually required to be held for 3 years (sometimes more) so that folks who pay for it can get these copies. The same kind of thing that was done with ballots in Florida after Gore v. Bush was decided.

And they are not "challenging the election", apparently you cannot read. They can, and have, paid for and gotten copies of the ballots, the voter roles are absolutely public domain and they pay to get copies of those as well. While you "think" all sorts of things, they are almost always wrong.

When they find discrepancies they will use the evidence to show the necessity for election reform, that is not "challenging the election".
    Discrepancies would not get me or anyone else in the streets fighting, but large scale stealing of the election yes, it would, in an organized way.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

9. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

evince (02-26-2021)

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You seem to really want them to be violent, rather than effective. As I said, sane folks who think the election was mucked around with are taking a different path. One that may actually net results.

Trying to get folks to "take up arms" even through mockery is inciting. Just hoping you might avoid that.
    I do not want violence, I am calling their bluff. They do not believe what they claim.

LOCK HIM UP!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

evince (02-26-2021)

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

well excuse the fuck outta me then.
    All I can see is being able to tabulate raw vote numbers with ballots cast for "discrepancies"
    It helps settle statistics like that,but that was never a big problem

That's all well and good but doesnt go to Biden return rates being off the charts in key swing counties
    Everything looks like ballot harvesting to me *but WTF do I know being "always wrong"

How do you measure ballot harvesting? You can't and that's how the insane return rates swing elections..IMHO

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-28-2021), Jarod (02-26-2021)

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

inciting, ironic, no?

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    well excuse the fuck outta me then.
    All I can see is being able to tabulate raw vote numbers with ballots cast for "discrepancies"
    It helps settle statistics like that,but that was never a big problem

That's all well and good but doesnt go to Biden return rates being off the charts in key swing counties
    Everything looks like ballot harvesting to me *but WTF do I know being "always wrong"

How do you measure ballot harvesting? You can't and that's how the insane return rates swing elections..IMHO
    You honestly believe there was massive ballot harvesting?

LOCK HIM UP!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

evince (02-26-2021)

18. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am just saying you are either a pussy or a liar, which is it?
    Well you're a pussy and a liar so I'll pick neither

19. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

If I honestly believed the presidency was stolen and Democracy suspended, I’d take up arms.

Are you pussies, or are you just pretending to believe the big lie?
    Conservatives don't riot like libs do.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (02-26-2021)

21. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am just saying you are either a pussy or a liar, which is it?
    My money is on both.

22. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

23. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

evince (02-26-2021)

24. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Why didn't your fellow liberals who felt Bush stole the 2000 and 2004 elections take up arms like you would have? They all pussies too?
    Because we believe in the power of democracy

So we are doing it through the system

And we are winning

25. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by China Joe View Post
    Conservatives don't riot like libs do.
    Yes the cons sit back and bask in their wealth while they watch their idiot minions support trashing democracy

Kings and their peasants

The peasants are kept full of lies about giants, dragons and the kracken

Monsters instead of reality