Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anatta's buddy Kilmnik wanted by FBI

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Default Anatta's buddy Kilmnik wanted by FBI

The guy Anatta had claimed for years was a State Department Asset turns out to have not been one at all, and instead is a foreign spy who is now wanted for conspiracy:

When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Cypress (02-26-2021), Phantasmal (02-26-2021), ThatOwlWoman (02-26-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

what is the "multi-billion dollar lobbying scheme" listed? is that Manaford/Collusion? no. so who cares?
    other then that, "he has ties to Russia" seems to be his crime

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Key figure that Mueller report linked to Russia was a State Department intel source
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ate-department
    hundreds of pages of government documents — which special counsel Robert Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a “sensitive” intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters.

Why Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report and related court filings is not known.
    But the revelation of it comes as the accuracy of Mueller’s Russia conclusions face increased scrutiny.

The incomplete portrayal of Kilimnik is so important to Mueller’s overall narrative that it is raised in the opening of his report. “The FBI assesses” Kilimnik “to have ties to Russian intelligence,” Mueller’s team wrote on Page 6, putting a sinister light on every contact Kilimnik had with Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman.

What it doesn’t state is that Kilimnik was a “sensitive” intelligence source for State going back to at least 2013 while he was still working for Manafort, according to FBI and State Department memos I reviewed.

Kilimnik was not just any run-of-the-mill source, either.

He interacted with the chief political officer at the U.S. Embassy in Kiev,

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    what is the "multi-billion dollar lobbying scheme" listed? is that Manaford/Collusion?
    Lobbying scheme within an administration Kilmnik helped get elected by shuffling GOP polling data to Oleg Deripaska at the instruction of Paul Manafort.

Funny thing is, your post is consciousness of guilt because I didn't even MENTION Manafort, but you immediately went there.

other then that, "he has ties to Russia" seems to be his crime
    LMAO!

Other than the crimes, there weren't any crimes.

Listen to yourself.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Key figure that Mueller report linked to Russia was a State Department intel source
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ate-department
    hundreds of pages of government documents — which special counsel Robert Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a “sensitive” intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters.

Why Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report and related court filings is not known. But the revelation of it comes as the accuracy of Mueller’s Russia conclusions face increased scrutiny.

The incomplete portrayal of Kilimnik is so important to Mueller’s overall narrative that it is raised in the opening of his report. “The FBI assesses” Kilimnik “to have ties to Russian intelligence,” Mueller’s team wrote on Page 6, putting a sinister light on every contact Kilimnik had with Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman.

What it doesn’t state is that Kilimnik was a “sensitive” intelligence source for State going back to at least 2013 while he was still working for Manafort, according to FBI and State Department memos I reviewed.

Kilimnik was not just any run-of-the-mill source, either.

OPINION.

No facts presented here.

According to the Senate Intelligence Committee, you're wrong.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (02-26-2021)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

hundreds of pages of government documents — which special counsel Robert Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a “sensitive” intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters
    Should be noted that not a single document says this.

Anatta is lying here just like he lied about getting an unsolicited mail-in ballot.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (02-26-2021)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[U]Why Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report and related court filings is not known.
    They didn't omit it because it's not true.

Kilmnik was not a State Department asset.

You have yet to prove he was.

Let's see those memos!

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

You mean the Russian spy Trump's kids took a meeting with and lied about it then admitted it
    and lied about the purpose then admitted that? That Russian spy? The one in the oval office french kissing Trump?

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There is no such thing as a "chief political officer".

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    You mean the Russian spy Trump's kids took a meeting with and lied about it then admitted it
    and lied about the purpose then admitted that? That Russian spy? The one in the oval office french kissing Trump?
    Anatta insists there is paperwork that shows Kilmnik was a State Department asset...

...but refuses to provide that paperwork.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Should be noted that not a single document says this.

Anatta is lying here just like he lied about getting an unsolicited mail-in ballot.
    ROFL
    you dont have access to Mueller source material!! nor confidential informants. you are blowing smoke out of your butt
    ~~

Alan Purcell, the chief political officer at the Kiev embassy from 2014 to 2017, told FBI agents that State officials, including senior embassy officials Alexander Kasanof and Eric Schultz, deemed Kilimnik to be such a valuable asset that they kept his name out of cables for fear he would be compromised by leaks to WikiLeaks.

“Purcell described what he considered an unusual level of discretion that was taken with handling Kilimnik,” states one FBI interview report that I reviewed. “Normally the head of the political section would not handle sources, but Kasanof informed Purcell that KILIMNIK was a sensitive source.”

Purcell told the FBI that Kilimnik provided “detailed information about OB (Ukraine’s opposition bloc) inner workings” that sometimes was so valuable it was forwarded immediately to the ambassador. Purcell learned that other Western governments relied on Kilimnik as a source, too.

“One time, in a meeting with the Italian embassy, Purcell heard the Italian ambassador echo a talking point that was strikingly familiar to the point Kilimnik had shared with Purcell,” the FBI report states.

Kasanof, who preceded Purcell as the U.S. Embassy political officer, told the FBI he knew Kilimnik worked for Manafort’s lobbying firm and the administration of former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, whose Party of Regions hired Manafort’s firm.
    ^ NO RUSSIANS!! ( my comment)

Kasanof described Kilimnik as one of the few reliable insiders the U.S. Embassy had informing on Yanukovych. Kilimnik began his relationship as an informant with the U.S. deputy chief of mission in 2012–13, before being handed off to the embassy’s political office, the records suggest.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Anatta insists there is paperwork that shows Kilmnik was a State Department asset...

...but refuses to provide that paperwork.
    I guess he's mailing it in now that Trump is kaput. Wouldn't be hard to spoof some letterhead, stamp it top secret.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you dont have access to Mueller source material!!
    Ummm...yes we do...it's called The Mueller Report.

Remember? The thing you refuse to read?

Still, years into this and anatta has been unable to provide a single document that says Kilmnik was a State Department source.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There is no such thing as a "chief political officer".
    There are Chief of mission with political advisors.
    The guy wasn't speaking diplomat -he was talking about the handler of Kilimnik being an advisor

This is granular detail,and you say it doesnt exist, while saying you have access to confidential? LMAO

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you dont have access to Mueller source material!! nor confidential informants. you are blowing smoke out of your butt
    If Kilmnik was a State Department Source, why did he give the GQP polling data to Oleg Deripaska?

Why didn't he turn Manafort in to the FBI for conspiring to interfere in the 2016 election?