Members banned from this thread: Truth Detector, MAGA MAN, Sailor and Stone

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Will Trump's accountant flip in D.A. inquiry?

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    The inquiry is not into tax cheating.

You see, the IRS has rules set up to have a narrow scope of inquiry. The look into specific things, and if they see something other than that thing, they keep quiet. Its to encourage drug dealers to continue paying taxes without fear of prosecution.

The DA has a much more broad scope of inquiry, fool.
    they be lookin' fer witches.......

Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Nope. But they ignore criminal activity unrelated to taxes.
    lol...you are so full of shit.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    If you think that Trump has cheated on his taxes, then you have to believe that the IRS was in on it. The IRS audits his returns every year. Think about it, fool.
    Is this nobody now making up the rules???

They are usually pretty smart ppl, & have reputations & families they are loyal to...

a crook like trump not so much........

the genius should have thought about that, should he actually stumble into office..

Que sera sera..........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #79 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,515 Times in 16,977 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    they be lookin' fer witches.......

That guy on the right looks like Ted Nugent with a beard! The guy next to him kinda looks like the gator "Choot 'em" guy...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The IRS is Federal. The OP indicates this is a New York state tax issue.
    does NY have a tax revenue agency? Yes. and yes, they audit Trump at the state level every year. There is nothing here, you libs lose again.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Is this nobody now making up the rules???

They are usually pretty smart ppl, & have reputations & families they are loyal to...

a crook like trump not so much........

the genius should have thought about that, should he actually stumble into office..

Que sera sera..........
    your post is nonsensical. If you think Trump cheated on his taxes then you have to also believe that the state and federal tax agencies who audited him are either incompetent or complicit in the cheating. It has to be one or the other.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

your post is nonsensical. If you think Trump cheated on his taxes then you have to also believe that the state and federal tax agencies who audited him are either incompetent or complicit in the cheating. It has to be one or the other.
    There is a whole lot more to trumps taxes than whether he cheated or not. Surely you are smart enough to know this?
    For example, does he overstate the value of his assets for mortgage and banking purposes and understated them for federal tax purposes.
    What people or countries has he a financial relationship with that may have affected his decisions as President.
    Who does he owe money to?

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    There is a whole lot more to trumps taxes than whether he cheated or not. Surely you are smart enough to know this?
    For example, does he overstate the value of his assets for mortgage and banking purposes and understated them for federal tax purposes.
    What people or countries has he a financial relationship with that may have affected his decisions as President.
    Who does he owe money to?
    valuation of assets is part of a tax audit. Its not illegal to do business in a foreign country.

Now, how about asking those same questions about Biden? don't give a shit, do you? Biden is owned by the Chinese, Biden bribed Ukrainian officials to stop an investigation of Hunter and Burisma, and then bragged about it. that was clearly illegal and treasonous. Why aren't you raving about that?

fricken lib hypocrites.

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

valuation of assets is part of a tax audit. Its not illegal to do business in a foreign country.

Now, how about asking those same questions about Biden? don't give a shit, do you? Biden is owned by the Chinese, Biden bribed Ukrainian officials to stop an investigation of Hunter and Burisma, and then bragged about it. that was clearly illegal and treasonous. Why aren't you raving about that?

fricken lib hypocrites.
    It is illegal to keep two sets of books, one for the IRS and another for mortgage and loan purposes.
    Are their people who Trump owes money to that may have affected his Presidential decisions???

"Biden bribed Ukrainian officials to stop an investigation of Hunter and Burisma, and then bragged about it."

If you want to have any type of reasonable conversation, my dear, stop with your fucking lies.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It is illegal to keep two sets of books, one for the IRS and another for mortgage and loan purposes.
    Are their people who Trump owes money to that may have affected his Presidential decisions???

"Biden bribed Ukrainian officials to stop an investigation of Hunter and Burisma, and then bragged about it."

If you want to have any type of reasonable conversation, my dear, stop with your fucking lies.
    Biden is on record as saying that he withheld 1 billion in aid to the Ukraine until they fired the prosecutor who was investigating Hunter and his payments from Burisma.

"I told him that he had 6 hours to fire that prosecutor or they would not get the 1 billion in aid, and son of a bitch, they fired him" Biden's words, not mine.

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A competent auditor would find double books and tax fraud. But since you keep bringing that up, tell us exactly how you KNOW that Trump kept two sets of books and the both state and federal tax auditors did not find it. Put up or shut up.

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

does NY have a tax revenue agency? Yes. and yes, they audit Trump at the state level every year. There is nothing here, you libs lose again.
    Not a lib, so you're now officially a liar. Congrats, liar.

Fine. Let the wheels of justice grind forward. I'm good with the results, whatever they may be.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Biden is on record as saying that he withheld 1 billion in aid to the Ukraine until they fired the prosecutor who was investigating Hunter and his payments from Burisma.

"I told him that he had 6 hours to fire that prosecutor or they would not get the 1 billion in aid, and son of a bitch, they fired him" Biden's words, not mine.
    This topic has been covered ad nausium ad infinitum. Its all above board my dear, and you know it.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This topic has been covered ad nausium ad infinitum. Its all above board my dear, and you know it.
    LOL, its all treason and bribery and you know it.