Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul called ‘disgusting’ after attacking Joe Biden’s transgender health nominee

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

“American culture is now normalising the idea that minors can be given hormones to prevent their biological development of their secondary biological characteristic,” Mr Paul said.
    kids do NOT know their own mind.
    No transgender hormone blockers, no surgeries until you are 18. 'know thyself' takes maturation

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-26-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP- I want to have Trump's baby!! View Post
    The most disturbing nominee/confirmation hearing yet-respectful necessary questions asked with no clear answers-if you can't run PA, you definitely shouldn't be in charge of the entire country...and most importantly... our children....
    Has anyone else noticed Biden isn't picking the best people for the positions...he's simply picking one of each from the "diversity menu"....Quite possibly the worst cabinet in history.(what a sleazy liar you are- compared to trump's? sessions, perry, that clown secretary of the interior trump had to fire, pompeo, and the dumbest piece of shit, most unqualified secretary of education in history Nancy Devos? get a clue, partisan clown)...
    "For God's sake".....
    wow, a right wing circle jerk this time with an alleged woman as part of the circle, but with Legion still hogging the pivot man position.

I have no real scientific expertise in gay or trans medicine or psychiatry, but I trust someone with actual college and professional experience in what should be legal in what has to be a very diverse, complex gray area with no clear black and white answers, than a stupid fuck slack-jawed so called eye doctor like rand paul. what the fuck does he know about it? he should stick to giving people eye tests.

I do agree, without reading a whole lot more about it, that it should be very hard for a minor to be able to get this kind of treatment if his parents did not agree......especially since who the hell would pay for it? but there are some stats about how many minors and teens have committed suicide because they felt they were trapped in the wrong body as it were, and we have to take that into consideration, too. does anybody really think Bruce Jenner changed over just for shits and grins and not out of a lifelong belief he was trapped in the wrong gender? can you deny that certain people REALLY believe this about themselves? do you really think you should be able to tell them how they feel about their own gender identity?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Althea (02-26-2021)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

i'd be a flabby tit man if I took that shit and realized later i'm not queer ...

FFS sexual identity takes time -
    when I was around gay men (went to a gay bar with my drag friend) it clicked in *ick* this is not what i like. not for me.
    But i needed to fully understand myself, and by then was 100% sure of my sexual ID = you know you arent attracted to men, but when you are close it it, you are turned off confirms it.

Same with gays I imagine/ get some life experience before jumping hurdles

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    wow, a right wing circle jerk this time with an alleged woman as part of the circle, but with Legion still hogging the pivot man position.

I have no real scientific expertise in gay or trans medicine or psychiatry, but I trust someone with actual college and professional experience in what should be legal in what has to be a very diverse, complex gray area with no clear black and white answers, than a stupid fuck slack-jawed so called eye doctor like rand paul. what the fuck does he know about it? he should stick to giving people eye tests.

I do agree, without reading a whole lot more about it, that it should be very hard for a minor to be able to get this kind of treatment if his parents did not agree......especially since who the hell would pay for it? but there are some stats about how many minors and teens have committed suicide because they felt they were trapped in the wrong body as it were, and we have to take that into consideration, too. does anybody really think Bruce Jenner changed over just for shits and grins and not out of a lifelong belief he was trapped in the wrong gender? can you deny that certain people REALLY believe this about themselves? do you really think you should be able to tell them how they feel about their own gender identity?
    Glad you mentioned Jenner. The only issue re. trans that I disagree with is that males are changing their pronouns without cutting off their genitals, and competing in high school/college sports against women. If Jenner had done his horrible makeover before the Olympics and competed against women, that wouldn't fly.

Give up your dick, or compete against men. Call yourself whatever you want. They should be required to have a minimum of two to three years of hormone therapy to reduce muscle mass in the alternative.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    i'd be a flabby tit man if I took that shit and realized later i'm not queer ...

FFS sexual identity takes time -
    when I was around gay men (went to a gay bar with my drag friend) it clicked in *ick* this is not what i like. not for me.
    But i needed to fully understand myself, and by then was 100% sure of my sexual ID = you know you arent attracted to men, but when you are close it it, you are turned off confirms it.

Same with gays I imagine/ get some life experience before jumping hurdles
    i have no clue how a man could not be attracted to women, but to men. just weird as shit. but it does not affect what kind of person they are. the trans gender deal is much more complicated, due to biology and medical treatment and all the rest. a gay man or woman can blend into any situation without clearly indicating who they find attractive, if they want. but a trans-gender, in most cases, stand out like a sore thumb their whole lives but still THEY APPARENTLY PREFER THAT TO NOT CHANGING...who am i to tell them they are wrong?

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,661 Times in 16,589 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

We're discussing the nominee...who refused to answer any questions directly....that is concerning....
    This isn't about Bruce Jenner....

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Glad you mentioned Jenner. The only issue re. trans that I disagree with is that males are changing their pronouns without cutting off their genitals, and competing in high school/college sports against women. If Jenner had done his horrible makeover before the Olympics and competed against women, that wouldn't fly.

Give up your dick, or compete against men. Call yourself whatever you want. They should be required to have a minimum of two to three years of hormone therapy to reduce muscle mass in the alternative.
    actually, the NCAA and Olympics have regimented hormone levels that must be met 3 months before the athlete is allowed to participate and then is monitored to make sure the levels remain below a certain point.

how many trans gender males would also be competitive athletes, or have the skills necessary to be one, even against females?

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    We're discussing the nominee...who refused to answer any questions directly....that is concerning....
    I agree, she should have answered him directly, like a man. Not imitate girly men like McConnell and McCarthy and Cruz and Jim Jordan who still are afraid to stand up to chickenshit Trump. they are the ones that need re-assignment surgery.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

i have no clue how a man could not be attracted to women, but to men. just weird as shit. but it does not affect what kind of person they are. the trans gender deal is much more complicated, due to biology and medical treatment and all the rest. a gay man or woman can blend into any situation without clearly indicating who they find attractive, if they want. but a trans-gender, in most cases, stand out like a sore thumb their whole lives but still THEY APPARENTLY PREFER THAT TO NOT CHANGING...who am i to tell them they are wrong?
    Not my business to tell anyone about picking their gender. either by sexual ID of their mind or manipulation of their bodies.
    The point Paul was making is 3 year olds are now exposed to "picking their gender" as a normal thing.
    It's not all that normal (common) and it's something children dont need clogging their mind
    when they are searching for their own ID

For me it was like when I was 6, and girls wern't all yikky all the time..lol.
    Let kids go at their own pace without interference by adults in the classroom ( or worse hormone blockers)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,661 Times in 16,589 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

I agree, she should have answered him directly, like a man. Not imitate girly men like McConnell and McCarthy and Cruz and Jim Jordan who still are afraid to stand up to chickenshit Trump. they are the ones that need re-assignment surgery.
    LOL...interesting reply.....I guess we know where you stand when it come to transgenders...

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Not my business to tell anyone about picking their gender. either by sexual ID of their mind or manipulation of their bodies.
    The point Paul was making is 3 year olds are now exposed to "picking their gender" as a normal thing.
    It's not all that normal (common) and it's something children dont need clogging their mind
    when they are searching for their own ID

For me it was like when I was 6, and girls wern't all yikky all the time..lol.
    Let kids go at their own pace without interference by adults in the classroom ( or worse hormone blockers)
    It’s almost as if progressives are *trying* to screw kids up.

Being a kid-teen-young adult is challenging enough as it is without putting extraneous crap in their heads. Leave them alone and go back to nuts and bolts education.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

she's certainly a revolting creature- and not just her appearance
    She a Prog. Always about brainwashing the innocent

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL...interesting reply.....I guess we know where you stand when it come to transgenders...
    i guess we know you cannot be a teacher if you cannot detect satire and irony and sarcasm, goon.

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

she's certainly a revolting creature- and not just her appearance
    She a Prog. Always about brainwashing the innocent
    ewwwww...she's a prog!! god, you are such a simpleton.

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    It’s almost as if progressives are *trying* to screw kids up.

Being a kid-teen-young adult is challenging enough as it is without putting extraneous crap in their heads. Leave them alone and go back to nuts and bolts education.
    yes there is something to that.
    I call it needless exposure to deviance . Homosexuality is no longer considered deviant behavior and it's not.

But trans is getting to an extreme behavior changes back up by surgery or developmental drugs.
    Serious stuff.
    No need to keep it in the closet, but no need to drag it out to expose to 3 year olds or teens for that matter

21. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (02-26-2021)