Thread: Is this nuts or what

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Is this nuts or what

Someone starts a poll asking about another poster, and promptly posts the following

"Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, blackascoal, Legion Fag, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, danielpalos, Bill, domer76, qmuddy2, archives, Nomad, Micawber, crowonapost, CASPER, floridafan, Mr.Mason, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, katzgar, Flaming Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, PoliTalker, rjhenn, guno, Tacomaman, Jack, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, Charoite, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, John Barron, WalterWilson, Mason?, Port Tack, Cinnabar, gemini104104, Iolo/Penderyn, The Biden Administration, Trumpet, saltydancin, Trump's Brain, Jerome, Walt, AProudLefty, Dutch Uncle, TexanManWithPlans, Geeko Sportivo, Gamewell45, Concart, serenity, Matt Dillon, ParachuteAdams, martin, Diesel, Margot Michaels, RedStone7476, Whythink, Hoosier Daddy, no worries, tigerred59, LeftTurnClyde and American Man"

So is this an insane form of trolling, or is it really simply seeking the answer to the question?

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's Legina. Legina standing out in an empty Park. Waving his arms around, screaming into the void, "Can ANYONE refute my Theories!".
    (let's face it, whatever Institution Legina is at, it has Internet Service, and the Staff feels it is therapeutic to let the Patients use the computers)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-25-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

Join the Fair Fight Club.

RULES:

1) Do not post in any thread that has more than FIVE thread bans.

2) If the topic is worthy set up a parallel thread with the same title announcing that in the first line of the body of the post that this is a FFC parallel thread.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    Someone starts a poll asking about another poster, and promptly posts the following

"Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, blackascoal, Legion Fag, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, danielpalos, Bill, domer76, qmuddy2, archives, Nomad, Micawber, crowonapost, CASPER, floridafan, Mr.Mason, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, katzgar, Flaming Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, PoliTalker, rjhenn, guno, Tacomaman, Jack, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, Charoite, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, John Barron, WalterWilson, Mason?, Port Tack, Cinnabar, gemini104104, Iolo/Penderyn, The Biden Administration, Trumpet, saltydancin, Trump's Brain, Jerome, Walt, AProudLefty, Dutch Uncle, TexanManWithPlans, Geeko Sportivo, Gamewell45, Concart, serenity, Matt Dillon, ParachuteAdams, martin, Diesel, Margot Michaels, RedStone7476, Whythink, Hoosier Daddy, no worries, tigerred59, LeftTurnClyde and American Man"

So is this an insane form of trolling, or is it really simply seeking the answer to the question?
    Never expect a TRUMPTARDED REPUBLICAN to make sense about anything they say or do!

They are impossible people to deal with on any level!

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

He's fucking with you. We've been doing this here for awhile.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-02-2021)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Guille
    Lock Her Up!

This message is hidden because Guille is on your ignore list.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-26-2021)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Exclamation You see how heathy and strong I am.

GOON: I parked my Ford F-150 on a narrow one way street and I just leave it there overnight.

You're going to effen kill me. 12 hours a day six days a week. He's driving a $90,000 dollr car.
    I got into a blowout with him and left.

I have high blood pressure a bad back and cholesterol problems. I'm on a lot of pills.

I pull it out of the work van and walk around with it. Put it over my shoulder, go down the
    basement stairs. Set everything up. Cut and thread what's need it for the job. Clean every-
    thing up. Back over my shoulder, up the stairs and secure it back on the work van. Let me
    show you my resume. Look out your window. It's the same as my mothers a seamstress.

Can you show me how to cook water?

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Is this nuts or what
    Someone starts a poll asking about another poster
    yes.....every time someone does it it is nuts.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

I tb posters just to fuck with them. mostly in the warzone tho.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-02-2021)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Guille
    Lock Her Up!

This message is hidden because Guille is on your ignore list.
    we can tell when you idiots write your own ignore messages....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default I wonder if he ever got married. Does he have kids?

The dudes laid out. Cops pull up ready to cuff him.
    My hands swollen I want to press charges. Isn't that how it works?
    There's a bunch of us hanging out.. We all start taking off our jackets.
    He goes, everybody goes. We'll turn this mother F'er up right now.
    Everybody walked! I get all choked up when I see the guy.

What are you doing in Suffolk county? They have a high population of women.
    I'm walking around with my deek out.

And then I stopped for gas in Riverhead. You remember that one? Huh! Which one?

He'd yoke you out.