Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: THEY HAD SHIRTS MADE !!!

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,351 Times in 13,456 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 846 Times in 805 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    It was a planned riot with the intention of overthrowing the constitutional government.... which would be called.... wait for it.... what do you think it is called.... I will tell you..... which is called an insurrection.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,254 Times in 7,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Ahh, not a Democrat, just disrespects anyone who voted Republican. Got it.
    Yes...NOT A DEMOCRAT.

No...not disrespect for anyone who voted Republican. Learn to read with comprehension.

No problem. You are free to hate anyone you like for whatever fucking reason you want. Likewise, I can poke fun, make memes and ridicule stupid statements on the Internet with relative impunity.
    I do not hate anyone...including Trump.

Learn to read with comprehension.

BTW, since I do consider you a friend, albeit definitely in Democrat territory, it's okay to call me Asshole. Strangers should call me "Mr. Arrogant Asshole". Jus' Sayin'.
    I reserve use of the word "arrogant" for people who earn it.

God Bless America
    "God" who?
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Ask them, not me. As far as I can tell, it was your typical teenage mindset mob--create havoc and stir shit up. Sort of a political Animal House.
    Well, they stated the goal while they were rioting; "STOP THE STEAL"' (Nothing was stolen) and "HANG MIKE PENCE" (So they could eliminate the line of succession).

Those who have been indicted and already appeared in court have also stated the same goal of "STOPPING THE STEAL" and they all say they did it because Trump told them to.

Also, they literally read Trump's tweets out loud as they were attacking the Capitol.

So that's insurrection-y, and Trump is the instigator.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 8,420 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Next Excuse Please ...
    So making shirts is insurrection now?

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,625 Times in 52,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,516 Times in 2,473 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    The mob was a mob. It was a riot. If it was truly an "insurrection" who led it--and don't say Trump and look utterly stupid.
    Trump instigated it, but you and I both know Trump is a fucking cowardly piece of shit who'd never endanger himself. Remember when he told the crowd he'd walk with them to Congress? Did he? Of course not. The cowardly piece of shit hopped back in his limo and watched the insurrection on television.

The "who led the insurrection" were the militia leaders. Those guys are facing enough time to seek a plea deal depending upon the charges, or go to trial in hopes of acquittal.

I'm still wondering about the Proud Boy Theory on revenge since Trump ran and failed to give them pardons.

As for planning, Trump isn't very smart. He'll say what he wants to Junior or Miller and then they'll go coordinate with appropriate people to make it happen.

Most of the planning would have been done by the militia leadership in coordination with the White House. That's SOP.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-26-2021)

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    So making shirts is insurrection now?
    No. Does wearing a shemagh make a person a terrorist?

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,553 Times in 53,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump instigated it, but you and I both know Trump is a fucking cowardly piece of shit who'd never endanger himself. Remember when he told the crowd he'd walk with them to Congress? Did he? Of course not. The cowardly piece of shit hopped back in his limo and watched the insurrection on television.

The "who led the insurrection" were the militia leaders. Those guys are facing enough time to seek a plea deal depending upon the charges, or go to trial in hopes of acquittal.

I'm still wondering about the Proud Boy Theory on revenge since Trump ran and failed to give them pardons.

As for planning, Trump isn't very smart. He'll say what he wants to Junior or Miller and then they'll go coordinate with appropriate people to make it happen.

Most of the planning would have been done by the militia leadership in coordination with the White House. That's SOP.
    One of the most interesting things about that day is that, unlike during the previous turmoil in DC near the Capitol/WH, the SS didn't have him go down to the basement bunker. I wonder why that was, hmm?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

blackascoal (02-26-2021), Doc Dutch (02-26-2021)

10. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    One of the most interesting things about that day is that, unlike during the previous turmoil in DC near the Capitol/WH, the SS didn't have him go down to the basement bunker. I wonder why that was, hmm?
    An excellent point. Because Trump knew he wasn't in any danger from his own terrorist army?

11. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,861 Times in 17,284 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,603 Times in 4,280 Posts

Not a lawyer, but unless he can be tied directly to the insurrection and a plot to overthrow the election, the tax case is most dangerous to him. It might be prison but most likely (due to age and money) he'll pay a huge fine, be a convicted felon and retire to his golden toilet in Florida.
    Trump left a twitter trail of insurrection urging and election lies. He had a rally scheduled on 1-6 down the street from the electoral certification ceremony. He had speakers urging violence. Trump is fully connected to the insurrection and he has another one planned.

12. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    They are planning it again. This time with weapons. I wonder how many will show?
    The same number who showed up on Inaguration Day with the National Guard waiting for them NONE
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Doc Dutch (02-26-2021)

14. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump left a twitter trail of insurrection urging and election lies. He had a rally scheduled on 1-6 down the street from the electoral certification ceremony. He had speakers urging violence. Trump is fully connected to the insurrection and he has another one planned.
    If I tweet "The Capitol is overrun with Jews and should be blown up", is that free speech or is that fomenting an insurrection?

While I agree there is a huge amount of circumstantial evidence, not being a lawyer, I don't know if it's enough to put Trump in a Federal Prison or not much less hang him for treason.

FWIW, I'd pay $1000 on PPV to watch Trump hang from a gallows for treason.

15. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    They are planning it again. This time with weapons. I wonder how many will show?
    The same number who showed up on Inaguration Day with the National Guard waiting for them NONE
    Shhhhh.....that's the plan to draw them out. Let them come. It's always easier to trap wolves with bait than run around looking for them.

16. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 8,420 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

No. Does wearing a shemagh make a person a terrorist?

Glad we agree this thread is fucking nonsensical bullshit

17. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Glad we agree this thread is fucking nonsensical bullshit
    It's not just a shirt or a shemagh. It's the accumulation of evidence. The investigations are ongoing.

18. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    WOW..All 3 of them
    Three is enough to parlay.

"So you've been charged with three counts totaling 5 years in prison." Cooperate and maybe we can help you" "Where did you get the shirts?"

"Ordered them online" Got Invoice or receipt?"

"Sure, here"

"Interview Garment guy in El Monte CA"- You goit the PO for this? "Yep, here"

Says "Biggest Order size 1000 FOB addy Bumblefuck valley Idaho" Consignee "White Aryan Angry Gun Nutbag Trump supporting Resistance!"

SWat surrounds ranch, invades, arrests knuckheads and dupes.

Seizes computers with multiple emails deleted but retrieved by FBI to Rudy "G" VPN
    FBI forensics unwashes disk and finds Trump ordered his army to attack and kill everyone on his signal!

From small things come big ones.