Thread: Kudos to AOC

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    They can be taxed.

They also compete for the same jobs poor and lower working class blacks, whites and Hispanics compete for. That keeps employers happy because it loosens the jobs market which keeps wages down. I’ve read where illegal immigrants who get here want ‘the proverbial door shut behind them’ because they don’t want to compete for the same [already limited] jobs with their former countrymen. And that’s not even getting into the CCP Virus.

IMO, there’s going to be a veritable crisis at the border as early as this summer. And democrats will own every bit of it.
    Guetemala and Mexico have been holding the caravans back - Biden is lucky so far, but the children are an awful face of his already failed policy..
    Note WAPO doesnt call them "cages" it's "holding facilities" or something. Big box buildings

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (02-25-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Kudos to you for coming to terms with your whiteness lol.

It can be a difficult process.
    Rhino Skin is a mental perspective like anything else -
    I just attach to the Sangha ( Buddhist community) for mental clarity that i oppress no one.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Guetemala and Mexico have been holding the caravans back - Biden is lucky so far, but the children are an awful face of his already failed policy..
    Note WAPO doesnt call them "cages" it's "holding facilities" or something. Big box buildings
    they were not cages when trump held them there, either. or even when he separated kids from their parents here legally to ask for asylum in those cages, instead of allowing them to remain with their parents, like a goddamn asshole.

see the difference, asshole?

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

That’s pretty cynical even for democrats but I wouldn’t rule it out.
    Heres the thing. Planned parenthood clinics and abortion have been pushed in black communities like no other. The poorer the community,.... the greater the push. Meanwhile as this is going on millions of people from south of the border are not only welcomed,.... but encouraged to come. 2+2=4

As an added bonus Hispanics tend to work their asses off.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Darth Omar (02-25-2021)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    they were not cages when trump held them there, either. or even when he separated kids from their parents here legally to ask for asylum in those cages, instead of allowing them to remain with their parents, like a goddamn asshole.

tell it to the Woke press and your fellow Dems who were screaming "kids in cages" -
    in other words fuck off with that noise.

The adults had to be separated for holding facilities for asylum claims and kids required custody or US guardianship
    or a free pass to their relatives.. Fuck all that. send the entire family to Mexico like Trump was doing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (02-25-2021)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    tell it to the Woke press and your fellow Dems who were screaming "kids in cages" -
    in other words fuck off with that noise.

The adults had to be separated for holding facilities for asylum claims and kids required custody or US guardianship
    or a free pass to their relatives.. Fuck all that. send the entire family to Mexico like Trump was doing
    no, not everybody was yelling kids in cages, asslick. you are just a crybaby snowflake who gets his little feelings hurt real easy......and NO, GODDAMN IT, THE ADULTS DID NOT NEED TO BE SEPARATED FROM THEIR KIDS JUST TO VET THEM, YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT PUNK. GOMER BUSH DID NOT DO IT....REAGAN DID NOT DO IT. FUCK YOU.

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

BTW....that picture of AOC used in the article. That red headed dude with the beard she is shacking up with must have nailed the living shit out of her the night before. She's got that look to her in the pic. Exhausted and worn right out. The look of a well fucked woman!

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

she is being stupid as hell. that is the kind of logic a trump stooge would use- what the hell does she think the feds should do with unaccompanied minors found wandering around in our country?
    here's a suggestion.......don't let them into the country..........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Darth Omar (02-25-2021), dukkha (02-25-2021), Stone (02-25-2021)

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

no, not everybody was yelling kids in cages, asslick. you are just a crybaby snowflake who gets his little feelings hurt real easy......and NO, GODDAMN IT, THE ADULTS DID NOT NEED TO BE SEPARATED FROM THEIR KIDS JUST TO VET THEM, YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT PUNK. GOMER BUSH DID NOT DO IT....REAGAN DID NOT DO IT. FUCK YOU.
    Calm down before I slap a muzzle on you and put you in a cage you little bastard! Your going goofy again. Gonna have to wheel you out of here on a Hanibal Lecter dollie and face mask!

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    (don't tell Guno this)
    He's far too dumb and full of hate to get it anyway...LOL

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Calm down before I slap a muzzle on you and put you in a cage you little bastard! Your going goofy again. Gonna have to wheel you out of here on a Hanibal Lecter dollie and face mask!
    get real, little bitch. people as afraid of minorities and women as you could not even kick trump's creampuff ass, dickhead. you are suffering from delusions of adequacy. bitch.

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ROFL..so you are trying to make the political point the Dem's wern't hyping "kids in cages"?
    If i had any respect for you, id do the obvious and google up the cries- it was the political point to attack Trump with.

Yes they had to be separated for processing, FLORES still got a lot of them released.
    But Trump fought against catch and release until he negotiated REMAIN w/Mexico that stopped that shit

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (02-25-2021)

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

as I recall, they weren't cages when Obama (and his VP Biden) built them.......then they became cages while Trump was president.......now they are hard sided containment facilities........people who legally asked for asylum did it at our embassies.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    He's far too dumb and full of hate to get it anyway...LOL
    i guess you don't see the difference between detaining UNATTENDED MINORS CAUGHT HANGING AROUND OUR BORDER till they can be vetted and returned to someone who can take care of them, and SEPARATING KIDS WITH THEIR PARENTS, JUST TO PUNISH THE PARENTS AND FUCK OVER THE KIDS, MANY OF WHOM HAVE NEVER BEEN RETURNED?

are you really this stupid and immoral, you punk ass piece of shit?

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

get real, little bitch. people as afraid of minorities and women as you could not even kick trump's creampuff ass, dickhead. you are suffering from delusions of adequacy. bitch.
    Dont attempt to project or attribute that bullshit on to me. Im not afraid of shit. No reason to be. Nothing...or nobody. If you are so be it,... but not me.