Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I just had a converstaion with God for real. please read

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

God wants this thread to prove David healed Darrell when he has his miraculpous recovery soon I hope. But Darrell told me yesterday that he only has a year according to doctors to make any spinal cord recovery and whatever level of recovery he has at that point will be what he's left with for the rest of his life. I'm passing his tests after failing the one last spring when I had a chance to go to pittsburgh for the biggest job I've ever had been offered after meeting and working for Shawn Kitchline, a very wealthy and super nice guy who creates mix-use urban dwellings. Got sent me pocket aces and wanted to see if I'd go all in and risk my health to save Red, who was my new employee with a sever drinking problem who I postulated I would be helping quit drinking by taking him away for a month to work and I was planning on mentoring him to shapoe him up. I had told Red he was going to die if he didn't stop drinking, as I had known of a heavy drinker who died at age 34, and Red was only 29. Well, I folded the aces and whined for a year about myself even after Red died from drinking a week after we were supposed to leave and it wasn't until Darrell was injured that I thought about how awesome he was at managing people and how he has a CEO mind and I was brought back to thinking about Red, who was Darrells employee originally, but Darrrel gave him to me because he knew how much I needed help and he loved me enough to let me use Red. But I had convince Darrell how awesome I thought Red was, so Darrell loved me enough to save me. Now I have to risk my greatest fear, being called crazy (David is way more afraid talking about false profits)

What a drama when you finally understand

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I blew it. David left. Darrell gets to be a quad for the rest of his life unless gods se someone else. I'm going to resist the urge to kill myself because god is going to send me someone else to be a healer and now I'm screwed again most likely unless god heals me for trying or he makes it worse so next time I go easier on trying to convince them they are meant to heal people. David taught a lesson.
    Unreal that screwed it up. totally want to just end it now that everyone is going to call me crazy

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I made a video for my youtube channel of our discussion but it mysteriously stays on one frame and no sound the whole video
    wtf?
    i will try to load it to another place to share with guys. Somone didn't want you here what i had to say

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Gmail won't let me get a password reset for my bitchute account. LOL fuck you google. here's the short version

I learned about the golden ratio which forced me to renounce atheism and ask the universe to help me understand fully believing it would tell me if I really believd and for twenty years I've been saying the following

A single spark of potential collapsed unto itself as it was surrounded in the singularity of nothingness
    and split to form two portions of unstable and unequal proportions exactly .618.. and .382
    This process continues forever creating a fractal implosion-like swirling energy cloud/foam? (I have no words for this)
    Not a big bang. A tiny implosion still contained in a single point

We all share the same point in space and time
    We are all God and God is all of us

Conception is the creation of a new universe
    Stop killing the unborn and let the universe reach its potentialFaceOnMarsGoldenRatioDivide.jpg

The ancients knew this and built pyramids to convey the golden ratio

Even the face on mars

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

David came back and is still gonna stay for the work. Hooray!

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The reason god loves to use me for poker is because he loves to feel everyone's emotions whether excitement or anger and he knows I don't care about winning as much as having fun so I can be a guy who really makes the sick calls that make the super rich guys either angry or elated at the big money tables.
    My end game is flawless. When we get to the final few players I go all in with nothing and risk it all without a care because it's free chips after all God apparently really liked my style.
    LOL
    GodLovesaPoker is going to be the name of my website someday soon

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Please tell me if the video works for you. Both times I uploaded it it only show one frame and has no sound but I think my sound driver is messed up because all video have no sond on this computer but only my video screws up on my other computer and every other one plays normal

WTF is going on? Am I over the target? I think so!
    Here's video and I hope it works on your devices

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm scared now
    Who have I angered and what they going to do
    Are they gonna suicide me? LOL
    I'm not suicidal because I figured out what to do
    I just gotta repair the trust, respect, and love that David was feeling and also get him to love my friend darrel. He doesn't have to believe he's responsible.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lol
    god cane up with a deal I should make with david
    if darrel walks again david gets my floor company
    i won't need it otherwise and i sell the equipment
    now you think he will pray for darrell to walk?

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,157 Times in 33,860 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Turns out, I did win the lottery yesterday. This dude shows up at my house asking if he can take any scrap metal because he's out hustling to make a few bucks. I had just walked out of my house to head over to see my paralyzed friend and I had just gotten paid back, by another friend who I loaned the money to about two years ago, a $1000. I asked my new friend how much he needed and he said he just needed some money to get some gas for his truck, so I gave him $40 and asked him to listen to my story. I showed him all my cool artwork and rolled him up a fatty and told him to come back any time and hang out with me.
    Sure enough. he came over about 4 pm and we chilled and talked about who we were and how we arrived at the points in our lives. It was like we'd been friends for decades. Later I made some tuna mac and we ate dinner together and he crashed on the couch. Today we hung out all day and he agreed to learn to do flooring with me and I called all my customers back and I'm back in business again and my new friend is going to move into one of the extra bedrooms here.
    Praise the lord
    Great news, be safe, I hope he works out.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

tinfoil (03-01-2021)

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

LOL just had another test from God, this time at the subway shop where the black girl works that thinks all white people are racists (you can see it in her eyes)
    I was pulling away after getting a sandwich when the car next to me opened their car door and collided with my rear bumper. I stopped asap but the car door was messed up. And who is behind the wheel? The black girl I talked about above. LOL I knew instantly what it was and I told her before she even got out of the car that this was God testing me and showing her that white people are not racists

I offered to take the blame since I was the car moving and it wasn't clear that it wasn't my fault and she didn't have insurance anyway so it was the right thing to do

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So her passenger who opened her door is a white girl.
    Is this gonna get turned into a white privilege thing, y'all?
    Look at that rich white business owner covering up for his kind
    See, they never face any consequences
    Life on easy mode

You decide. It can go either way and God will be happy

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think I may be being decieved by the devil here. I just called my dad and told him about how a seedling I had that I didn't plant in a pot of dirt that had a lid on it that was leftover from the seedling attempts for the new garden this year. We're at about 6 weeks.
    Here's a pic above post

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I love my dad and the lord just made me scold my dad about the supposed age of our souls with me sternly telling him I have a very old sole

LOL guys have no words. I'm now afraid to call my dad again in case God wants a little rush by ticking my dad off

God just told me why he chose me
    We were in the elevator heading up to see my dad in the hospital where he had had a bleeding ulcer if I'm remembering correctly, but anyway I asked my brother if dad was still on blood thinners, and he said yeah, and I kind of annoyed and shocked asked WHY! and a doctor in the elevator looked like he saw a ghost