Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I just had a converstaion with God for real. please read

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Here's what I wrote and expected to be called a nut, but I followed up with some golden ratio stuff that stuns people who understand math

Holy fuck, I just had this happen to me two days ago. I was desperate to find a new way to make a living since I can't do my trade anymore due to Gullione Barr Syndrome (I think, Docs don't know). I've been stewing in self pity for the last year as my savings dwindled. I was into some serious suicide ideation and the only thing that brought me joy was winning poker tournaments and listening to my favorite music. My neighbor mentioned how it was so kool to just watch and that made me think I could make videos and start a youtube channel and if it works, I can spread the message to defeat the globalists. Also my friend got paralyzed just before christmas and I thought we could drum up donations for him.
    So here's the good part
    I'm playing a tourney and doing well early on. I have 3 times the chips as everyone else and I pissed them off with some crazy all ins. LOL
    So I'm thinking about my buddy and the [potential show and I think, hey, we'll make the whole thing about him, not me. And right then someone goes all in and I have 28 spades and I can't resist the urge to call.
    Flop comes 222
    next hand I get 77 dark cards
    Flop comes 345 in my suit
    I realize God wants me to do this thing
    I scream out that I believe in you for real for the first time in my life
    Give me the straight flush and I'm your servant for the rest of my life
    God delivers a 7 and I feel him giggle
    I scream again the same bargain
    God chuckles and delivers a 3 for a full house. I'm just checking the bet since I wanted to see the straight flush and have everyone see it after the quads. LOL so I just check and show everyone
    Next hand I have 22 and I yell for Gods to give me another quad and I flop a 2
    Then God slaps two 7s down in a row and I check again to show the crowd.
    Then God says "Now give it away. Call any bet "
    And I did. I called an obvious straight with J3 and I was never more happy

>True story
    >Changed person

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I wish you well. I know sometimes when hard times hit people, they look up to God for advice. It seems like it's something natural in human beings.
    Thank you. I'm a changed person. I'm so sorry for the awful things I've said here and the truth is, I love you guys

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

IMAG2263.jpg
    ok playing the powerball cor the first time ever.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,528 Times in 52,745 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

I read the OP only because someone quoted it; I have tinfoil on ignore because reasons. Tinfoil, I'm sorry you are having to deal with this health thing, and hope that things get better for you. Take care.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

tinfoil (02-28-2021)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I read the OP only because someone quoted it; I have tinfoil on ignore because reasons. Tinfoil, I'm sorry you are having to deal with this health thing, and hope that things get better for you. Take care.
    If he's having health issues he really needs to say that rather than what he did. Most believers commune with God in some way but he made it sound like some kind of Biblical, God spoke to me thing in his title. I didn't want to bother because half of that stuff comes not from believers but posers and fruitcakes.

7. The Following User Groans At Charoite For This Awful Post:

tinfoil (02-27-2021)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    If he's having health issues he really needs to say that rather than what he did. Most believers commune with God in some way but he made it sound like some kind of Biblical, God spoke to me thing in his title. I didn't want to bother because half of that stuff comes not from believers but posers and fruitcakes.
    I don't care if you doubt my true story. My life is changed and your negative energy is not only useless., it's ineffective. You can't even make me angry any more

I literally described how the moment unfolded as best as I could. Sorry you hate too much to enjoy a beautiful story

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I tried to run today and suddenly I was able to reach about 3/4 of my normal speed. Last week I couldn't even attempt to run. I don't care if you don't believe me. What do think I would gain by hoaxing this? I don't understand why you are shitting up my beautiful thread. Please go away and do not return

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

IMAG2265.jpg
    I made a cool new friend today and told him to come over any time to hangout and chat. I made us some.dinner he watched me playing poker until he crashed out. LOL god hasn't let me sleep for two fays. I tried to fall asleep for 5 hours last night. God is filling my head with plans

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,770 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Best of luck tinfoil.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Best of luck tinfoil.
    Turns out, I did win the lottery yesterday. This dude shows up at my house asking if he can take any scrap metal because he's out hustling to make a few bucks. I had just walked out of my house to head over to see my paralyzed friend and I had just gotten paid back, by another friend who I loaned the money to about two years ago, a $1000. I asked my new friend how much he needed and he said he just needed some money to get some gas for his truck, so I gave him $40 and asked him to listen to my story. I showed him all my cool artwork and rolled him up a fatty and told him to come back any time and hang out with me.
    Sure enough. he came over about 4 pm and we chilled and talked about who we were and how we arrived at the points in our lives. It was like we'd been friends for decades. Later I made some tuna mac and we ate dinner together and he crashed on the couch. Today we hung out all day and he agreed to learn to do flooring with me and I called all my customers back and I'm back in business again and my new friend is going to move into one of the extra bedrooms here.
    Praise the lord

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Your prayers worked. Thank you so much

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Turns out, I did win the lottery yesterday. This dude shows up at my house asking if he can take any scrap metal because he's out hustling to make a few bucks. I had just walked out of my house to head over to see my paralyzed friend and I had just gotten paid back, by another friend who I loaned the money to about two years ago, a $1000. I asked my new friend how much he needed and he said he just needed some money to get some gas for his truck, so I gave him $40 and asked him to listen to my story. I showed him all my cool artwork and rolled him up a fatty and told him to come back any time and hang out with me.
    Sure enough. he came over about 4 pm and we chilled and talked about who we were and how we arrived at the points in our lives. It was like we'd been friends for decades. Later I made some tuna mac and we ate dinner together and he crashed on the couch. Today we hung out all day and he agreed to learn to do flooring with me and I called all my customers back and I'm back in business again and my new friend is going to move into one of the extra bedrooms here.
    Praise the lord
    That is fantastic news. I'm glad this is all working out so well for you, I hate to hear about people being so depressed they're practically suicidal. Keeping my fingers crossed for your continued health and well-being.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-01-2021), ThatOwlWoman (02-28-2021), tinfoil (02-28-2021)

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

David is the coolest person i've ever known and he's already taught me so much

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's like I have my own personal therapist

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh wow, I understand my mission. I have to convince David he healed me so he can heal Darrell. The lord put this thought my my head. He's healing me this week because I called all my customers back and decided to give a go with David's help. He got Darrell to beg me to loan him the rest of the money he needed to get the car he had the wreck in. He knew I didn't care if Darrell paid me back and he had Ken show up, to repay another loan from two years ago that I also didn't care if Ken could repay because I like the dude so much and he really needed it at the time to build his business, just before I met David so I would be feeling generous enough to impress David and convince him to come back and hang out with me. I am trying to convince david of this. LOL