Thread: How's your day going? Certainly better than this guy's...

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Default How's your day going? Certainly better than this guy's...

He and Dutch claimed Affirmative Action prevented overqualified white people from getting hired because of quotas, then when asked to cite one real example of it, both of them choked before deflecting to a case about college admissions, not hiring practices.

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    If it forces quotas, then cite the line from the legislation that mandates it. Go ahead, I'll wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    cite the line from legislation that says it's not discrimination.
    LMAO!

So I just tricked you.

AA isn't legislation at all.

There has never been an AA bill that Congress voted on and the President signed.

What a fucking idiot...you're raging against something you know absolutely nothing about.

LMAO @ how fucking easy it was for me to con you on a message board thread.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

He and Dutch claimed Affirmative Action prevented overqualified white people from getting hired because of quotas, then when asked to cite one real example of it, both of them choked before deflecting to a case about college admissions, not hiring practices.
    In other words you found out AFTER you wrote that it wasn't legislation and now your trying to make others look stupid????? LMFAO. Youre so fucking stupid it's painful to watch you.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    In other words you found out AFTER you wrote that it wasn't legislation and now your trying to make others look stupid????? LMFAO. Youre so fucking stupid it's painful to watch you.
    No, I was just playing him because it's so fucking easy to play Conservatives.

Earlier in the thread, I talked about how I bet I could convince him to buy a timeshare because I thought he was such a sucker.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If I could con a Conservative that easily on an anonymous message board thread, is it really out of the realm of possibility for Donald Trump to have conned millions of Conservatives into thinking the election was stolen, or that he built a wall, or that COVID is a hoax?

Again, all I had to do was poke ever so slightly at Asshat's ego to get him to make that unforced error.

The effort was minimal.

Now, if I really wanted to con Asshat on something more significant, it seems like I'd be able to do that quite easily.

Have some wonderful ocean-front property in Florida I'd like to pitch ya...

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Informed people who pay attention to AA know that it is not a law passed by Congress .

It is federal policy which sets aspirational goals for companies receiving federal money to make a good faith effort to attempt to ensure diversity in their contracting and hiring practices.

Anyone who spent a lifetime raging about AA without realizing it is not a law passed by Congress, are demonstrating they were angry about something they did not even understand