Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Obama says reparations 'justified'

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I was following what the organization tasked with reporting the numbers, so was Trump, are you really that stinking ignorant to know the difference between being lied to and being tricked!
    Oh really? So this is what you're going with?

OK then...provide those numbers and links that were informing your position from Jan-Mar 2020 when everyone else was saying it was no hoax and was worse than the flu.

Go ahead.

I dare you.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Stop fuckin' lying.

You weren't going by what the WHO said, and you've been unable to even provide proof of what they were saying.

Secondly, how does this make you look better? It just makes you look like someone easily conned and fooled, and you're trying to blame others for your gullibility.

So COVID wasn't a hoax, was it? So why were you and Trump saying it was for three months?
    Unknown at this point, since they skewed the real numbers making everything a COVID 19 death! It may have been no worse than the H1N1 your boy flubbed up!

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh really? So this is what you're going with?

OK then...provide those numbers and links that were informing your position from Jan-Mar 2020 when everyone else was saying it was no hoax and was worse than the flu.

Go ahead.

I dare you.
    On Jan. 26, Fauci gave an interview to John Catsimatidis, a syndicated radio host in New York. “What can you tell the American people about what’s been going on?” Catsimatidis asked. “Should they be scared?”

“I don’t think so,” Fauci said. “The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It’s a very, very low risk to the United States, but it’s something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously.”

Fauci reiterated that COVID-19 “isn’t something the American people need to worry about or be frightened about” because, at the time, it was centered in China and the U.S. could screen travelers from that nation.

4. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Link up liar!
    Stop fucking running away from your shitty judgment.

You were on these boards in Jan-Mar 2020 saying COVID was a hoax. You said it was no worse than the flu. You promised 15 cases would be down to zero.

You're telling me you based those judgments off the WHO and China? OK, link to those things that led you to believe COVID was no worse than the flu from Jan-Mar 2020.

5. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Stop fucking running away from your shitty judgment.

You were on these boards in Jan-Mar 2020 saying COVID was a hoax. You said it was no worse than the flu. You promised 15 cases would be down to zero.

You're telling me you based those judgments off the WHO and China? OK, link to those things that led you to believe COVID was no worse than the flu from Jan-Mar 2020.
    Link where I personally said it was a hoax or any of those any things or shut the lying pie hole!

6. The Following User Groans At Wolverine For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-02-2021)

7. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Unknown at this point, since they skewed the real numbers making everything a COVID 19 death! It may have been no worse than the H1N1 your boy flubbed up!
    So you insist that the WHO and China lied to you about COVID, but when asked to provide proof of those lies you fuckin' choke.

since they skewed the real numbers making everything a COVID 19 death!
    So COVID is a hoax, then, and is no worse than the flu?

You just said that you never said that, but here you are saying it explicitly.

It may have been no worse than the H1N1 your boy flubbed up!
    What does this have to do with you and Trump getting COVID so fucking wrong from the beginning?

8. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

On Jan. 26, Fauci gave an interview to John Catsimatidis, a syndicated radio host in New York. “What can you tell the American people about what’s been going on?” Catsimatidis asked. “Should they be scared?”

“I don’t think so,” Fauci said. “The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It’s a very, very low risk to the United States, but it’s something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously.”

Fauci reiterated that COVID-19 “isn’t something the American people need to worry about or be frightened about” because, at the time, it was centered in China and the U.S. could screen travelers from that nation.
    OK, but I asked you for proof from the WHO and China, and you haven't provided that.

So you claimed that the WHO lied about COVID, and then when asked to provide that proof, you instead quote Fauci who isn't a part of the WHO and isn't from China.

You insisted that the WHO was fudging the numbers, and you can't even provide proof of that wild lie because...it is a lie.

So why are you still calling COVID a hoax?

9. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Link where I personally said it was a hoax or any of those any things or shut the lying pie hole!
    OK:

Unknown at this point, since they skewed the real numbers making everything a COVID 19 death!
    That was from THIS THREAD, literally 3 posts ago.

So this is you calling COVID a hoax.

You couldn't even stop yourself from calling it a hoax on a thread where you're maintaining you've always taken it seriously.

10. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,098 Times in 7,521 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,106 Times in 1,051 Posts

I voted for Obama twice.

The man was President of the fucking United States for eight years.

I do like the kid, really, but what other reparations does he need from me now?

On top of that, he wasn't descended from slaves anyway.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

11. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    what a fuckwad..
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oba...ite-resistance

he former president claimed that a reparations proposal didn’t make its way through the lawmaking process during his presidency due to "the politics of White resistance and resentment."

"And what I saw during my presidency was the politics of White resistance and resentment. The talk of 'welfare queens' and the talk of the 'undeserving' poor. And the backlash against affirmative action," Obama said.

"All that made the prospect of actually proposing any kind of coherent, meaningful reparations program struck me as, politically, not only a nonstarter but potentially counterproductive."

REP. BURGESS OWENS: 'UNFAIR AND HEARTLESS' FOR DEMOCRATS TO RAISE BLACK AMERICANS' HOPES FOR REPARATIONS

Obama went on to say it was "perfectly understandable why working-class White folks, middle-class White folks, folks who are having trouble paying the bills or dealing with student loans, wouldn't be too thrilled" about the prospect of "a massive program that is designed to deal with the past but isn't speaking to their future."

Obama appears to have changed his position on reparations over the years. He opposed reparations during his 2008 presidential campaign, arguing that "the best reparations we can provide are good schools in the inner city and jobs for people who are unemployed."
    Get them from the DNC.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Minister of Truth (03-01-2021)

13. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    I voted for Obama twice.
    The man was President of the fucking United States for eight years.
    I do like
    On top of that, he wasn't descended from slaves anyway.
    Right, but he was born into segregation and was only 4 years old when the Civil Rights Act passed...the CRA didn't end institutional racism, and mass incarceration and the Drug War was just an extension of the Jim Crow laws that were on the books until 1964.

In many states at the time Obama was born, the union between his mother and father would have been illegal. Loving v. Virginia wasn't until 1967, 6 years after Barack Obama was born.

Also, expecting Black people to prove they are descendant of slaves is a mighty hard standard to meet, given that there weren't exactly the best records kept of who was sold into slavery and where...it also feels a bit racist because most wypipo, myself included, can document when their ancestors came to the US because we might still have those immigration papers, but for many Black people, they don't have the luxury of that knowledge.

14. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

15. The Following User Groans At Minister of Truth For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-02-2021)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

MAGA MAN (03-01-2021)

17. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Right, but he was born into segregation and was only 4 years old when the Civil Rights Act passed...the CRA didn't end institutional racism, and mass incarceration and the Drug War was just an extension of the Jim Crow laws that were on the books until 1964.

In many states at the time Obama was born, the union between his mother and father would have been illegal. Loving v. Virginia wasn't until 1967, 6 years after Barack Obama was born.

Also, expecting Black people to prove they are descendant of slaves is a mighty hard standard to meet, given that there weren't exactly the best records kept of who was sold into slavery and where...it also feels a bit racist because most wypipo, myself included, can document when their ancestors came to the US because we might still have those immigration papers, but for many Black people, they don't have the luxury of that knowledge.
    Obama's mother was a slut, rebelling against her privileged childhood. His father did was many black men did, and abandoned his family as soon as she became a burden.

18. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

OK, but I asked you for proof from the WHO and China, and you haven't provided that.

So you claimed that the WHO lied about COVID, and then when asked to provide that proof, you instead quote Fauci who isn't a part of the WHO and isn't from China.

You insisted that the WHO was fudging the numbers, and you can't even provide proof of that wild lie because...it is a lie.

So why are you still calling COVID a hoax?
    The WHO claimed this:

19. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by China Joe View Post
    Obama's mother was a slut, rebelling against her privileged childhood. His father did was many black men did, and abandoned his family as soon as she became a burden.
    You're someone who is so fucking stupid, whose judgment is so fucking terrible, whose character so fucking rotten, that you got conned by a reality TV show host into toiling his baggage for the rest of your pathetic life.