1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,447 Times in 52,463 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    weak sauce
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-07-2021)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

One wonders when Trump will sue the twenty some women who accused him of misconduct? Anyone know? But seriously men are men and for those who live in the real world you saw this often in the past. Power and privilege corrupts some people and having worked in a major company for forty years I saw it often. Lots of republicans in list below too.

'90 state lawmakers accused of sexual misconduct since 2017'

https://apnews.com/article/a3377d148...84509963a7a223

'When you cannot even criticize an insurrection against our Republic you cannot be an American conservative.' JM
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    One wonders when Trump will sue the twenty some women who accused him of misconduct? Anyone know? But seriously men are men and for those who live in the real world you saw this often in the past. Power and privilege corrupts some people and having worked in a major company for forty years I saw it often. Lots of republicans in list below too.

'When you cannot even criticize an insurrection against our Republic you cannot be an American conservative.' JM
    Some of us are terribly, terribly interested in "perversion" -- but magically cannot see it when it belongs to politicians of their own flavor.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump is facing a rape case, in court. He was charged with abusing over 30 women. He admitted grabbing women by the pussies. He is the leader of the pervert party. What anyone who has followed politics for a long time knows, is the Repubs are grand manufacturers of sex scandals. https://www.ranker.com/list/republic...ls/web-infoguy We expected sex scandals from the right. We got them.
    having supported so many who have done the same, don't you feel a bit wobbly on your feet?..........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post

Maybe Trump and Andrew Cuomo can get together to commiserate about women and talk "Locker Room TalK" while snorting crushed Adderall.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    How does that absolve Trump from being a pedophile?
    hes not as with many democrats they confuse the love of a daughter with that of sex , thats what create the joe biters of the world

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe Trump and Andrew Cuomo can get together to commiserate about women and talk "Locker Room TalK" while snorting crushed Adderall.
    that would be more like Cuomo and hunter especially when you add drugs into the picture

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    that would be more like Cuomo and hunter especially when you add drugs into the picture
    ...and Trump, the kid fucker and drug addict.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

hes not as with many democrats they confuse the love of a daughter with that of sex , thats what create the joe biters of the world
    Trump is a pedophile and a rapist. He fancied himself a playboy and hung out with other pedos.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump is a pedophile and a rapist. He fancied himself a playboy and hung out with other pedos.

sorry dutch hes not a who likes underage kids like blow hole joe bier and his son perv hunter and bill the perv Clinton who took 26 flights on the flying whore house even sneaking away from secret service so he could screw minors and he spent time on perv Island also .

Trump likes adult women who are ht, you don't see him smelling little girls and hugging and kissing them in public and whispering in their ears, or his staff having to tell him to stop touching and smelling kids lol. that's how bad joe is

You voted for him and supported him didn't you dutch ?

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

...and Trump, the kid fucker and drug addict.
    no trump likes adult women , your talking about joe biter who likes to touch and smell kids and whisper in their ears and hug and kiss them , and isn't it joey junior who has the drug problem crack I think it is, trump don't even drink .

you voted for Joe didn't you ?

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

sorry dutch hes not a who likes underage kids like blow hole joe bier and his son perv hunter and bill the perv Clinton who took 26 flights on the flying whore house even sneaking away from secret service so he could screw minors and he spent time on perv Island also .

Trump likes adult women who are ht, you don't see him smelling little girls and hugging and kissing them in public and whispering in their ears, or his staff having to tell him to stop touching and smelling kids lol. that's how bad joe is

You voted for him and supported him didn't you dutch ?
    Trump is a pedophile. A child fucker who was raping women and children before he did the same to Ivanka. Why do you support Trump so much, Bob?

I voted for Dr. Jo, not Trump or Biden. You voted for Trump the Pedo didn't you, Bob?

Trump is a pedo but has his limits.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump is a pedophile. A child fucker who was raping women and children before he did the same to Ivanka. Why do you support Trump so much, Bob?

I voted for Dr. Jo, not Trump or Biden. You voted for Trump the Pedo didn't you, Bob?

Trump is a pedo but has his limits.

LOL dutch show us some evidence about trump doing these things instead of your delusions dutch , why do you make it up what are you scared of hes not president any more,.
    Whats funny is I can post dozens of pictures of blow hole biden touching kids smelling them whispering in their ears and kissing and hugging them, even where joe told stories about how joe had kids playing with his legs on the beach and lots of pictures of joe touching women, hell his staff even had to tell him to stop touching kids first president I ever heard of that his staff had to tell him not to touch little kids because he was acting perverted . You voted for him didnt you dutch .

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

LOL dutch show us some evidence about trump
    Us? Who? You, yourself and Irene, Bob?

I've provided exactly the same evidence you provided about the other Washington pedos, Bob. Get a grip on reality for a few minutes, please.

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Us? Who? You, yourself and Irene, Bob?

I've provided exactly the same evidence you provided about the other Washington pedos, Bob. Get a grip on reality for a few minutes, please.
    Us dutch all the people reading here,no afraid you have not dutch not even close and you know it. You just think you have I guess its your overly inflated ego thinking your better then other people . guess thars why you call your self a arrogant asshole cause you know you are one hey dutch. Shouldn't you be kissing owl sluts ass about now instead of writing to me ?