Thread: Cabinet nominee of Pedodent Biden says Wash DC belongs to the indians!!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Cabinet nominee of Pedodent Biden says Wash DC belongs to the indians!!!

Is this clown a dunken welfare queen like all indians are???

https://www.breitbart.com/environmen...n-indian-land/

feb 23 2021 Rep. Deb Haaland (D-NM) said on Tuesday at her confirmation hearing to be secretary of the Department of the Interior (DOI) that she had to “acknowledge” that Capitol Hill, which includes the U.S. Capitol and House and Senate office buildings, is on land belonging to Native Americans.

“I wouldn’t be here without the love and support of my child Somah, partner Skip, my mom Mary Toya, my extended family, and generations of ancestors who sacrificed so much so I could be here today,” Haaland said in her opening statement before the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. “I acknowledge that we are on the ancestral homelands of the Nacotchtank, Anacostan, and Piscataway people.”
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Indians are the evilest race that ever lived . They love torture and they tortured to death countless thousands of white settlers before the whites conquered them. Now like the fools we are, we give them welfare and take care of them?
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,937 Times in 13,200 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

So those were some tribe's "ancestral lands." They should have made a better effort to retain them, assuming they even were their ancestral lands. I'm sure the British would like to claim half of France as theirs. The Italians could claim half of Europe as theirs from Roman times.

She's obviously an historical illiterate and should be ignored when you aren't pointing and laughing at her...

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,937 Times in 13,200 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Is this clown a dunken welfare queen like all indians are???
    Ever drive across a res? I do pretty frequently. This is Sacaton AZ on the Gila res...

It's an impoverished shithole with massive gang problems, lots of crime, and general stupidity going on...

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

This is what she said...

“I acknowledge that we are on the ancestral homelands of the Nacotchtank, Anacostan, and Piscataway people.”

And she is correct and you are as dumb and uneducated as a box of rocks. Did you have an IEP as a child?

The Nacotchtank are an indigenous Algonquian people who lived in the area of what is now Washington, D.C. during the 17th century. The Nacotchtank village was situated within the modern borders of the District of Columbia along the intersection of two major rivers— the Potomac and the Anacostia.

The name Nacotchtank, which exists in several historical variants including Nacostine, Anacostine, Anaquashtank, Nacothtant, Nachatanke, is derived from the word "anaquashatanik", which means "a town of traders.

The Nacotchtank paid tribute to the Piscataway chief who resided to the south in the nearby...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nacotchtank
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 02-24-2021 at 10:36 PM.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-24-2021)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    So those were some tribe's "ancestral lands." They should have made a better effort to retain them, assuming they even were their ancestral lands. I'm sure the British would like to claim half of France as theirs. The Italians could claim half of Europe as theirs from Roman times.
    Hilter controlled France just 70 years ago so i guess germany owns france now!!! This whole "indigenous rights" thing is bs.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Ever drive across a res? I do pretty frequently. This is Sacaton AZ on the Gila res...

It's an impoverished shithole with massive gang problems, lots of crime, and general stupidity going on...
    Injuns are a failed race. Same as blacks. They don't have the intelligence to fit into a modern world.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    This is what she said...

“I acknowledge that we are on the ancestral homelands of the Nacotchtank, Anacostan, and Piscataway people.”

And she is correct and you are as dumb and uneducated as a box of rocks. Did you have an IEP as a child?
    But what makes it THEIR LAND? Just because they were there 500 years ago? And who was there 1000 years ago?. And 3000 years ago.?