Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Deal With Climate Change Now, Or America Will Face Unprecedented Southern Immigration

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,781 Times in 3,068 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    When posts get stupider, you will make them.
    What about my post was stupid, exactly?

Satanic moron?
    Yes, that is what I said.

Is there somebody you can convince of that?
    Yes.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,781 Times in 3,068 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    It's not like ignoring this will make it go away...
    Ignoring WHAT, exactly? You haven't mentioned anything TO ignore...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

redfish (03-07-2021)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    Fuck off into the shit where you belong, stinckbag.

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

The predicament Earth finds itself in is of human making.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

redfish (03-07-2021)

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's like Smokey the bear, with a new twist:

"Only YOU can prevent climate change"
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

redfish (03-07-2021)

9. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's like Smokey the bear, with a new twist:

"Only YOU can prevent climate change"

Meanwhile, I do believe it was a climate wacko that was setting fires in CA.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Into the Night (03-08-2021), redfish (03-07-2021)

11. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If we take decisive action on Climate Change, and it is successful, we will reduce the unprecedented multitudes of needy people wanting just a chance at a livable existence who will form the millions of Climate Refugees approaching our southern border.

12. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If we take decisive action on Climate Change, and it is successful, we will reduce the unprecedented multitudes of needy people wanting just a chance at a livable existence who will form the millions of Climate Refugees approaching our southern border.
    Yeah, because they will acquire a significant percentage of our wealth where they already live for nothing. Retard.

"Climate Change" is a wealth redistribution scam!

13. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,134 Times in 9,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

build the wall. no worries.

14. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,134 Times in 9,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

look, its trying to appeal to nationalists with enviro-lies.

this proves we're winning.

trump won. biden stole.

15. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,179 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

There are many causes of global warming.

Some are natural causes that man cannot do much about- such as activity on the Sun - SUN SPOTS AND SOLAR FLARING ETC.

However, one has to be pretty careless and stupid to think that man is not speeding up the process!

There are many ways man is contributing to global warming, and just one example are the MAN MADE Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) and halons destroying the earth's protective ozone layer, which shields the earth from harmful ultraviolet (UV-B) rays generated from the sun. CFCs and HCFCs also warm the lower atmosphere of the earth, changing global climate.

As I said, Man is contributing to the acceleration of the warming and there are other ways as well!

But my point is- if you are so ignorant as to not accept the mere fact that HCFC's and CFC's are contributing to the warming- THERE IS NO POINT IN EVEN DISCUSSING THE OTHER WAYS THAT MAN IS CONTRIBUTING TO THE WARMING OF THE PLANET!

When dealing with ignorance and irresponsibility of denying Scientific fact, it becomes useless to argue about this among ignorant people who refuse to educate themselves using scientific fact!!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 03-04-2021 at 10:14 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-05-2021)

17. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

This message is hidden because Matt Dillon is on your ignore list.

18. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Geeko Sportivo,

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    There are many causes of global warming.

Some are natural causes that man cannot do much about- such as activity on the Sun - SUN SPOTS AND SOLAR FLARING ETC.

However, one has to be pretty careless and stupid to think that man is not speeding up the process!

There are many ways man is contributing to global warming, and just one example are the MAN MADE Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) and halons destroying the earth's protective ozone layer, which shields the earth from harmful ultraviolet (UV-B) rays generated from the sun. CFCs and HCFCs also warm the lower atmosphere of the earth, changing global climate.

As I said, Man is contributing to the acceleration of the warming and there are other ways as well!

But my point is- if you are so ignorant as to not accept the mere fact that HCFC's and CFC's are contributing to the warming- THERE IS NO POINT IN EVEN DISCUSSING THE OTHER WAYS THAT MAN IS CONTRIBUTING TO THE WARMING OF THE PLANET!

When dealing with ignorance and irresponsibility of denying Scientific fact, it becomes useless to argue about this among ignorant people who refuse to educate themselves using scientific fact!!
    Well, I would argue it with anyone who is polite about making their point, but it seems most of the ones who refuse to acknowledge human caused global warming are also very rude about it, so because of the rudeness alone, I won't discuss it with them. To me, it would be like seeing a button on the wall with a sign that says "Push button for insults," and repeatedly pushing the button. Um, no thanks.

And that alone reinforces the popular view that human caused climate change is real. If those who are trying so hard to not believe it, have to get all angry and insulting to support their view, then it must be because they know they don't have the facts on their side. They use the insults as a way to distract from their losing arguments.

Sad.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (03-05-2021)

20. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,179 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Hello Geeko Sportivo,

Well, I would argue it with anyone who is polite about making their point, but it seems most of the ones who refuse to acknowledge human caused global warming are also very rude about it, so because of the rudeness alone, I won't discuss it with them. To me, it would be like seeing a button on the wall with a sign that says "Push button for insults," and repeatedly pushing the button. Um, no thanks.

And that alone reinforces the popular view that human caused climate change is real. If those who are trying so hard to not believe it, have to get all angry and insulting to support their view, then it must be because they know they don't have the facts on their side. They use the insults as a way to distract from their losing arguments.

Sad.
    You can't argue with idiots! My Dad pretty much told me that at an early age. So I don't even try.

These are the same idiots that are trying to say Hillary is a Pedophile a murderer and a lesbian.

And of course they say Michelle Obama is a Male transvestite and an Orangutan.

So, there you go! Just ignore these hateful idiots!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-07-2021)

22. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Geeko Sportivo,

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    You can't argue with idiots! My Dad pretty much told me that at an early age. So I don't even try.

These are the same idiots that are trying to say Hillary is a Pedophile a murderer and a lesbian.

And of course they say Michelle Obama is a Male transvestite and an Orangutan.

So, there you go! Just ignore these hateful idiots!
    Same lack of depth shown in those hurtful comments of the right. If one is bereft of a convincing argument - resort to insults!

Their problem is they have allowed it to permeate their thinking.

What begins as knowingly shallow false hurtful insults; ends as deluded thinking upon believing one's own BS.

They make up things about us, which they know they are making up, but then after repeating them enough times, they begin to think the made-up baloney is somehow fact. That's when they lose touch with reality. It is the precise point at which the departure is made.