Thread: Trump Promoted Domestic Terrorism

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump Promoted Domestic Terrorism

Edgar Maddison Welch, the Q Comet Ping Pong Pizza shooter, did it for Trump.

Cesar Sayoc, the van mail bomber, did it for Trump.

Patrick Wood Crusius, the El Paso shooter, did it for Trump.

The capitol insurrectionists - did it for Trump.

He built hatred for government, the media and Democrats up into a fever pitch. He crafted 'The Big Lie' that the election was stolen. He told people to disbelieve the main stream news. He, instead, would tell them 'the truth.'

What he told people was lies. He made them feel good by putting down others who were not like them. Immigrants were drug offenders, criminals and rapists. His domestic fans were not immigrants so they felt better about being themselves. He ran a full page NYT ad saying the Central Park 5 (all black) were guilty and should face the death penalty. They were convicted based on flimsy testimony and no hard evidence. Years later, after serving long sentences, they were all released when DNA evidence proved them innocent. Trump never apologized, even when asked to by reporters. Lies are what he put out there.

He refused on numerous occasions to decry white nationalism, instead saying there were 'good people on both sides' of the racism struggle in America.

Trump was guilty of inciting the capitol insurrection, according to overwhelming evidence presented at his second impeachment trial.

The American blood is on his hands.

Trump needs to answer for his crimes. He is the grand instigator. Trump and his silver-tongued lies.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 02-23-2021 at 10:52 AM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (02-23-2021)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (02-24-2021), Guno צְבִי (02-24-2021), martin (02-24-2021)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Trump was pointing to a capitol attack for months. he cultivated the hate and directed his followers. It was not a coincidence that he held a rally down the street on 1-6. It was all part of his plan to overthrow the government and stay in power. Go to the capital and I will go with you. He did not." Fight for me". He stayed home.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 02-24-2021 at 12:54 PM.

5. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

Earl (02-23-2021)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-24-2021)

7. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump was pointing to a capitol attack for months. he cultivated the hate and directed his followers. It was not a coincidence that he held a rally down the street on 1-6. It was all part of his plan to overthrow the government and stay in power. Go to the capital and I will go with you. He did not. Fight for me. He stayed home.
    Alexander Hamilton was familiar with people like Trump. Trump is nothing new. I am beginning to think Alexander Hamilton wrote this about Arron Burr:

"When a man unprincipled in private life[,] desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper . . . despotic in his ordinary demeanour — known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty — when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity — to join in the cry of danger to liberty — to take every opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion — to flatter and fall in with all the non sense of the zealots of the day — It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may 'ride the storm and direct the whirlwind.'"

In Trump's case the storm was not what Q wrongly thought, that Trump would round up all the 'deep state devil-worshiping child-molesting Democrats,' but it was the mob he sent to the capitol. And the whirlwind was the insurrection of January 6th, 2021.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-24-2021)

9. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump couldn't get what he wanted (to be the winner of the election,) so he tried to force it to happen through denial.

He told a big lie, and foolish people believed it.

Thinking they were 'fighting to save America,' they attacked America.

Trump did that.

He was not held accountable through impeachment.

He needs to be.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-24-2021)

11. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,062 Times in 8,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump was pointing to a capitol attack for months. he cultivated the hate and directed his followers. It was not a coincidence that he held a rally down the street on 1-6. It was all part of his plan to overthrow the government and stay in power. Go to the capital and I will go with you. He did not. Fight for me. He stayed home.
    Too bad you can't prove any if it huh?

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Too bad you can't prove any if it huh?

So you know it is true you. I knew that. Trump has a track of tweets that will be followed. The tracks lead to his golf cart. Trump was an active participant and leader of the attempted overthrow of the government. He directed it. His rally, just down the street on the day the electoral votes were being counted, was not a coincidence. He urged them to attack the capitol saying he would go with them. That was just another trump lie. Trump has left bogfoot tracks that are easy to follow.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-24-2021)

14. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So you know it is true you. I knew that. Trump has a track of tweets that will be followed. The tracks lead to his golf cart. Trump was an active participant and leader of the attempted overthrow of the government. He directed it. His rally, just down the street on the day the electoral votes were being counted, was not a coincidence. He urged them to attack the capitol saying he would go with them. That was just another trump lie. Trump has left bogfoot tracks that are easy to follow.
    No you need to prove it you dumb fuck. You have no idea what you're do you? Fuckingb idiots.

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    No you need to prove it you dumb fuck. You have no idea what you're do you? Fuckingb idiots.
    No, I do not. The connections are clear. The rioters said they took orders from Trump. When they face the penalties, they will sing.
    You know trump directed this. It has been proven by Trump's tweets. The courts will say that, and you will deny that too. You still cannot admit that you were taken in by a conman.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

CASPER (02-24-2021), Guno צְבִי (02-24-2021)

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

No, I do not. The connections are clear. The rioters said they took orders from Trump. When they face the penalties, they will sing.
    You know trump directed this. It has been proven by Trump's tweets. The courts will say that, and you will deny that too. You still cannot admit that you were taken in by a conman.
    Trump thinks he has already won in a trial but it was not a court of law. The jurors owe their jobs to him, can't step out of line.

An impartial jury in a court of law would likely have come to a guilty verdict.

Let's hope it comes to that.

Trump told a big lie that caused a bloody right wing attack against our own government. He misled the American people. He was a very bad leader. The attack would never have happened if he had simply accepted the defeat he was dealt in a fair election, the most secure election in our history. Trump was responsible for that attack.

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The courts need proof. Your say so is less than useless. He said protest peacefully and patriotically. You realize don't you that your whining doesn't change that, right?

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

America needs to hold Trump accountable for what he has done.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-24-2021)