Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Trumps tax returns

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

As things stand, I have doubts to whether the Orange Oaf will actually see any jail time, much less "house arrest". I'll be content with Trump enterprises being reduced to rubble and an OFFICIAL conviction of Trump's criminal behavior going on the record for all of history and the world to see. I hope it happens before the bastard dies.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Once Trump is indicted, the tax returns will become public.
    not without breaking the law.......I would get a laugh out of watching the prosecutor go to jail before Trump did.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    As things stand, I have doubts to whether the Orange Oaf will actually see any jail time, much less "house arrest". I'll be content with Trump enterprises being reduced to rubble and an OFFICIAL conviction of Trump's criminal behavior going on the record for all of history and the world to see. I hope it happens before the bastard dies.
    I like the fact you will find no contentment.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    No one here said that but as soon as they are used in a prosecution , they then are public automatically. No way to get around it.
    you are going to be so disappointed when you find out you won't see them.......

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I like the fact you will find no contentment.......
    You seem to have issues with my threads/posts that's more personal than topical/content, which is why I have you mostly on IA. Since you posted a few times here, I'd hoped you'd make the effort to do better. So if there's no change, I'll probably dump you back in the bin, where you can follow me to your hearts content, with me oblivious to your post's content.
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 02-23-2021 at 10:38 PM.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

not without breaking the law.......I would get a laugh out of watching the prosecutor go to jail before Trump did.......
    You need to be better acquainted with the law. Read the following carefully....if you have any FACTUAL CONTRADICTIONS, please provide them...as your opinion is of no consequence.

With the Supreme Court ruling, will the public see Trump’s tax returns?

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/22/with...x-returns.html

George Orwell

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You seem to have issues with my threads/posts that's more personal than topical/content
    only that you are lib'rul, post ridiculous things, and would lead this country to total destruction if permitted........in this instance you stated that you would be content if something absurd occurred.......I am glad you will not be content.......

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You need to be better acquainted with the law. Read the following carefully....if you have any FACTUAL CONTRADICTIONS, please provide them...as your opinion is of no consequence.

With the Supreme Court ruling, will the public see Trump’s tax returns?

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/22/with...x-returns.html
    no......the prosecutor and the grand jury are not "the public"........the only way you will ever see it is if you are on the grand jury, or if someone leaks it in violation of the law........now I am certain someone will leak them (demmycunts being a consistently lawless bunch of fuckwits), but that will, as your article states, be a violation of NY law......

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Evidence presented in a court of law is not hidden, Einstein. It becomes public. Every single piece of it, including tax returns.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

It may not be over in court yet because the last thing that the pond scum wants is his tax returns made public, it will, once scrutenized, bring criminal charges. I said once he left office he will be spending the rest of his life in court or in jail and the joy of watching that is at the top of every patriots list.
    what a stupid post. Trump get audited every year, if he was doing something criminal with his taxes don't you think the obama IRS would have found it?

If his returns are released, here is what will happen: some media clown and/or democrat clown will bring up one line on one page (out of hundreds of pages) and make up lies about what it means, then there will be a non stop media blitz talking and lying about it for weeks.

BTW, have we seen Pelosi's taxes? Schumers? Schiffs? Gores? any of the hollywood lunatics? If we are going to see Trumps, lets see all of them, every member or congress, every media puke, every hollyloonie.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Evidence presented in a court of law is not hidden, Einstein. It becomes public. Every single piece of it, including tax returns.
    bring it on, and lets have complete transparency, lets see the returns of every member of congress, every member of Biden's administration. Lets do it. OK?

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    bring it on, and lets have complete transparency, lets see the returns of every member of congress, every member of Biden's administration. Lets do it. OK?
    There is no reason to do that, Trump is a pile of shit scum puppy, who has no values and is ugly in every way, so that makes sense going after him but the rest is just a waste of time. Prosecutors don't try to investigate everyone in this country , that just stupid, isn't it.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    Childish!

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There is no reason to do that, Trump is a pile of shit scum puppy, who has no values and is ugly in every way, so that makes sense going after him but the rest is just a waste of time. Prosecutors don't try to investigate everyone in this country , that just stupid, isn't it.
    in response to your uninformed juvenile post, let me just say this one more time. Trump's taxes get audited every year. If he was cheating the IRS would have done something about it years ago, especially when Obozo controlled the IRS.

Are you trying to claim that all the congresspersons, hollywood loonies, and media pukes file honest tax returns and we should never question them?

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Childish!
    not childish, simply logical. Why do you think that some rich congresspersons should be exempt from investigation? Scared that something might be found?