Thread: Vice President Kamala Harris

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Libertarians are nothing other then Anarchist for the right and that is totally verified to all, by your boot licking of Rush Scum Ball. We know who you are.

That's stupid.

as for rush. I disagree with the fake shit said about him. I disagreed with much of what he said. but it has to do with being honest and having integrity. As well as being objective. Rush was hardly the monster you all made him out to be.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    Everythin in your article is supported 100% by the hate group you call a party. The Hypocracy is amazing.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

That's stupid.

as for rush. I disagree with the fake shit said about him. I disagreed with much of what he said. but it has to do with being honest and having integrity. As well as being objective. Rush was hardly the monster you all made him out to be.
    Integrity now that's a fricken hoot! Rush was a total piece of shit who brought more hatred to this country then anyone in the same time frame. You don't even see that for obvious reasons. Libertarians are nothing but anarchist for the wealthy and anarchist for The right.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Integrity now that's a fricken hoot! Rush was a total piece of shit who brought more hatred to this country then anyone in the same time frame. You don't even see that for obvious reasons. Libertarians are nothing but anarchist for the wealthy and anarchist for The right.

Thread is about kamala, you have done everything to not discuss her nasty sociopathic past. why?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/17/o...l-justice.html

You can call me every name in the book, but I was against wars of choice before you, ending the war on drugs before you, releasing non violent drug offenders and expunging their records. I was for all these things long before you. anarchism is not the same as libertarianism, you sound stupid when you post dumb shit like that.

So now tell me, why do you turn a blind eye to kamala's nasty past when it comes to the black community and her fighting to keep innocent people in prison on technicalities??

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    We have the oldest president ever to be inaugurated and a black woman as vice president. We are in the cusp of history. I also believe that Camela Harris is probably the most liberal person to ever hold national office.
    Hard to tell. She certainly became quite liberal when the politics shoved her that way...
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Big Money Dolla,

I am a libertarian who has fought for prison reform since as long at least as when joe biden wrote the 94 crime bill. your whataboutism sucks.

Why do you give her a pass?
    Is that something else we share common ground on?

I am firmly against prisons for profit.

That should be a government function.

The last thing we need is profiteers lobbying for longer sentencing.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Underdog (02-22-2021)

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,681 Times in 27,326 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

yet you dopes couldn't shut up about her for half of obama's term.

you can pretend you have some kind of high road, but your tribe behaves just the same way as theirs.
    I like the fact that a moron like Sarah Palin was the face of the Republican Party.

Don't get mad at me for holding her out for ridicule - even Republicans themselves are so embarrassed of her now, they will not let her show her face at GOP conventions.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Big Money Dolla,

yet you dopes couldn't shut up about her for half of obama's term.

you can pretend you have some kind of high road, but your tribe behaves just the same way as theirs.
    Stereotyping.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Big Money Dolla,

Is that something else we share common ground on?

I am firmly against prisons for profit.

That should be a government function.

The last thing we need is profiteers lobbying for longer sentencing.

I agree, that said "private prisons" are a misnomer, they are multiple monopolies that the federal gov was paying per prisoner. this is seriously flawed. they are more public-private "corporations". I do think a true free market model could work, but that is not where I stand as a libertarian on this issue. I'd rather discuss ending the prison pipeline for minor offenses many with no victims before deciding if private true free market prisons make sense. as it stands how I am against the public-private prison for profit system we have.

I agree with the libertarian platform:

" Libertarians want to see crimes that are truly crimes prosecuted and punished. Libertarians also want behavior that does not involve force or fraud legalized and dealt with outside the criminal justice system. We want to see justice for victims and also justice for the accused and convicted. The rights of every person matter and we must not turn a blind eye to the rights of the accused or the convicted."

you reduce much of what sends you to prison, this becomes a much smaller issue.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

PoliTalker (02-22-2021)

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Big Money Dolla,

Stereotyping.

what is? I think both tribes sling poo at each other thinking there's doesn't stink. both sides act unethically and immorally at times. its more about tribes than it is about right and wrong. to say one side is worse than the others is to not be objective.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,760 Times in 27,235 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,589 Times in 18,178 Posts
    Blog Entries

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Big Money Dolla,

indeed you are sick.

AOC raised it as a political stunt against cruz, good they got the money but only a gullible dope like you would think that it was for altruistic reasons. she's skipped raising relief for every other disaster since she's been a senator.
    WOW!

AOC became a SENATOR???

That's HUGE!

When/how did that happen?

I guess with her larger-than-life popularity maybe it just seems like she's one, eh?

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I like the fact that a moron like Sarah Palin was the face of the Republican Party.

Don't get mad at me for holding her out for ridicule - even Republicans themselves are so embarrassed of her now, they will not let her show her face at GOP conventions.

So you are ok with kamala, talk about anything but kamala.

I get it. you can't criticize your own. even if your own is evil incarnate. No one is mad, palin deserved some ridicule, but the way you tribe attacked the womans family lied about her, suggested arod slept with the then 14 year old daughter?

and you turn a blind eye and cry "see we are different". when you are not. The reason you all never went after pence is he was smart to keep an arms length and quiet about trump the entire term. tell me you are smart enough to get that.

Kamala is a sociopath who fought to keep multiple innocent people in prison, why wont you talk about that?

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Big Money Dolla,

WOW!

AOC became a SENATOR???

That's HUGE!

When/how did that happen?

I guess with her larger-than-life popularity maybe it just seems like she's one, eh?

I mispoke. lol

I liked her better when she was slining me tacos and tequila shots.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

PoliTalker (02-23-2021)

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,760 Times in 27,235 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,589 Times in 18,178 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Haha. Thought the same thing LR. The reality is once campaign season is over how much do people really think about the VP? Now in a case with a 50-50 Senate she may make the news more but otherwise the focus isn't on the VP.
    Nope that was just trump

Pense was in hiding

Trump hates ANYONE but him in the spotlight

19. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

PoliTalker (02-23-2021)