Thread: Vice President Kamala Harris

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    In general terms The right has turned into scum bags, but when they go past being scum bags it it's best to just dump them.

Do they do scumbag things like attack others wives?

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello jbander,

They are not criminals at all. The worst thing about Biden is he is too cozy with the big banks. The worst thing about Harris is she doesn't really have a history of being very progressive until it suited her.

btw, when I said this is how the left sees Vice President Kamala Harris, it was kind of a spoof statement. If you watch the video there is something strange about it, like they got mixed up on which camera was the straight-on shot , and which was the profile shot. Most of the video shows her profile. It's very strange. They do pop over to the straight-on shot briefly, but then go right back to the profile shot. Some kind of mix up there. The profile shot is of the LEFT side of her, hence how people on the left of her see her. Get it?

disagree her worst things are:

1. Fighting to keep innocent people in prison on technicalities.
    2. Laughing about smoking weed while putting people mostly young black men in prison for the same.
    3. Jailing black mothers of truant kids mostly single parents because of kids absences then laughing about it.
    4. Framing innocent victim Jamal Trulove
    5. Fighting to keep non violent prisoners locked up do to need for CA slave labor.

that's off the top of my head. your seem to minimize her carnage.

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Bull crap they are worse then criminals anyone who supports Trump, supported the destruction of our democracy and country to force in a piece of shit dictator , that makes them traitors, and traitors are shot in this country as they should be. They have no voice in my country anymore, they lost it when they tried to destroy us.

I would shoot anyone in the head with a clear conscious who tried to impose your final solution on any of the 74 million Americans you speak of, you fascist piece of shit.

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tff View Post
    It might be President Kamala Harris one day. Better get used to her.

only if biden dies or resigns. she is unelectable.

5. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello jbander,

Bullshit, sitting back and looking the other way while they try to snipe from the bushes trying to destroy this country to give it to a pile of shit dictator is the stupidest thing we can allow as a country , They are traitors and guilty in the exact same way that the people of Germany were guilty in their support of Hitler. There is no second chance when you try to bring down our Republic. They to a man should be charged with murder or manslaughter treason and being traitors to this country . It's simple they are a worthless group who lost their say in this country and they are traitors to this country and every patriot knows it. Scum is the best description.
    Justice must be done.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello jbander,

By the way the court doesn't give way for either ignorance of the law , or being the dumbest fucks in the country. Anyway their is no excuse but the only possible ones are those two listed. Everyone of them should have been shot when they forced their way into the capital.
    There will be learning and corrective action as a result of the failure of the capitol police to protect the capitol.

I have faith in our government.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Big Money Dolla,

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    disagree her worst things are:

1. Fighting to keep innocent people in prison on technicalities.
    2. Laughing about smoking weed while putting people mostly young black men in prison for the same.
    3. Jailing black mothers of truant kids mostly single parents because of kids absences then laughing about it.
    4. Framing innocent victim Jamal Trulove
    5. Fighting to keep non violent prisoners locked up do to need for CA slave labor.

that's off the top of my head. your seem to minimize her carnage.
    We have to vote on the candidates we have, not the fictitious perfect ones we wish we had.

8. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Big Money Dolla,

only if biden dies or resigns. she is unelectable.
    So was Biden when he became VP.

9. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Likely to be President Kamilla Harris in 4 or 8 years.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-08-2021)

11. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Likely to be President Kamilla Harris in 4 or 8 years.
    Could very well be...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Jarod (03-08-2021)

13. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Could very well be...
    Lets hope so. Slow progress.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-08-2021)

15. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Big Money Dolla,

We have to vote on the candidates we have, not the fictitious perfect ones we wish we had.

this here isn't a matter of perfection vs not perfection, this has to do with are you willing to vote for a sociopath who has been far worse for the black community than donald fucking trump my friend.

16. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Big Money Dolla,

So was Biden when he became VP.

have you ever looked up how kamala ranked among black voters? hint it was abysmal.

17. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Big Money Dolla,

this here isn't a matter of perfection vs not perfection, this has to do with are you willing to vote for a sociopath who has been far worse for the black community than donald fucking trump my friend.
    If that is how you felt, then why didn't you vote for Trump?

18. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Big Money Dolla,

have you ever looked up how kamala ranked among black voters? hint it was abysmal.
    Right up until they put her over the top on the national ticket.

Also - you have to consider that most voters are not as well informed as you.