1. #166 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Just Trumps.
    You seem to have an obsession with sucking dicks. Are you gay?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Lightbringer (03-06-2021), Underdog (03-08-2021)

3. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello jbander,

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Bull crap they are worse then criminals anyone who supports Trump, supported the destruction of our democracy and country to force in a piece of shit dictator , that makes them traitors, and traitors are shot in this country as they should be. They have no voice in my country anymore, they lost it when they tried to destroy us.
    I thought we were talking about Biden and Harris.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

CASPER (03-06-2021)

5. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    "Vice President Kamala Harris "

Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
    It might be President Kamala Harris one day. Better get used to her.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tff For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-06-2021)

7. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello tff,

Quote Originally Posted by tff View Post
    It might be President Kamala Harris one day. Better get used to her.
    She could be the one.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Hello jbander,

I thought we were talking about Biden and Harris.
    OK

9. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

10. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

It is perfectly logical to dislike a criminal, immoral, nasty, liar - Kamaleeion. Unless of course you believe in the opposite - YOU like criminals, you like nasty, rotten immoral people?
    The problem you leftie dems have is that you are liars and have no integrity. You dislike a person because and only because thy support Mr Trump - it matters not whether they are good people with a good heart.
    I have never disliked a person just because they have a different/opposite political ideology to mine. It just so happens that the leftie dems do have a history of evil and nastiness. The call UP - DOWN and Down - UP. Their psychopathy is such that they do not even give a flying shite they are of this mindset.
    DEms: "Violent criminal, gun toting, menacing, drug pushing, bully George Floyd was a saint, a wonderful man" !!!!!!!!
    There is no rational argument for such reverence.

LIFE IS SHORT - SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH.

we must all learn to hear what we do not like - the questions is not, "is it pleasant?" but, "is it true?"

11. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    It is perfectly logical to dislike a criminal, immoral, nasty, liar - Kamaleeion. Unless of course you believe in the opposite - YOU like criminals, you like nasty, rotten immoral people?
    The problem you leftie dems have is that you are liars and have no integrity. You dislike a person because and only because thy support Mr Trump - it matters not whether they are good people with a good heart.
    I have never disliked a person just because they have a different/opposite political ideology to mine. It just so happens that the leftie dems do have a history of evil and nastiness. The call UP - DOWN and Down - UP. Their psychopathy is such that they do not even give a flying shite they are of this mindset.
    DEms: "Violent criminal, gun toting, menacing, drug pushing, bully George Floyd was a saint, a wonderful man" !!!!!!!!
    There is no rational argument for such reverence.
    Your a joke and a traitor to this country and lost your voice for ever in this country, any Trump supporter is a traitor to this country , you don't get to support the destruction of our democracy and country to force in a piece of shit as our dictator without being a traitor and they shoot traitors in this country. I'll add , the fact when any of you haters open your mouth it is a lie. Your worthless and all of you have to go.

12. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello cordeela,

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    The problem you leftie dems have is that you are liars and have no integrity.
    What a great example of a completely misleading and incorrect stereotype.

Don't believe it.

The truth is there are good people and bad people on both sides.

13. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello cordeela,

What a great example of a completely misleading and incorrect stereotype.

Don't believe it.

The truth is there are good people and bad people on both sides.
    Not if you are a patriot, anyone who supports trump then automatically supports his attempt to bring down our government to force himself in as this countries first dictator ,those actions makes them all pond scum traitors who have no voice in this country anymore, they lost that privileged when they sold out our country. They shoot traitors in this country and they deserve nothing less. Patriots hatred and disdain is all they should get.

14. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello jbander,

Not if you are a patriot, anyone who supports trump then automatically supports his attempt to bring down our government to force himself in as this countries first dictator ,those actions makes them all pond scum traitors who have no voice in this country anymore, they lost that privileged when they sold out our country. They shoot traitors in this country and they deserve nothing less. Patriots hatred and disdain is all they should get.
    They were misled into believing they were fighting to save America. What they deserve is a fair trial in a court of law. And those who did nothing but say things deserve a second chance to see the truth more clearly. We must patch up this shattered country and find our unity.

It does America no good to further divide the country by throwing gasoline on the fires of division.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 03-07-2021 at 09:04 PM.

15. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello jbander,

They were misled into believing they were fighting to save America. What they deserve is a fair trial in a court of law. And those who did nothing but say things deserve a second chance to see the truth more clearly. We must patch up this shattered country and find our unity.

It does America no good to further divide the country by throwing gasoline on the fires of division.
    Bullshit, sitting back and looking the other way while they try to snipe from the bushes trying to destroy this country to give it to a pile of shit dictator is the stupidest thing we can allow as a country , They are traitors and guilty in the exact same way that the people of Germany were guilty in their support of Hitler. There is no second chance when you try to bring down our Republic. They to a man should be charged with murder or manslaughter treason and being traitors to this country . It's simple they are a worthless group who lost their say in this country and they are traitors to this country and every patriot knows it. Scum is the best description.

16. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello jbander,

By the way the court doesn't give way for either ignorance of the law , or being the dumbest fucks in the country. Anyway their is no excuse but the only possible ones are those two listed. Everyone of them should have been shot when they forced their way into the capital.

17. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

I know what RB60 wife has to do to get money to feed their children. That's the story of all scum in this country.

Whats with you lefties and attacking peoples wives. you should try that in person someday and see how that goes.

18. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Now we will talk about your wife, OK?

I mean really why say shit you would never say to another man's face?