Thread: Rush Limbaugh death fraud!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,884 Times in 21,652 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    You always seem to come up with the dumbest thread ideas. Stuff you THINK is funny,...but its just kind of stupid. More like 3rd grade type humor. Whatever you do dont quit your day job. You will never make it in comedy.
    It’s designed to get exactly this reaction from the likes of you... success!

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-22-2021)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-22-2021)

4. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,564 Times in 9,977 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Umm,...yeah...sure it is.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

6. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I apologize to the board for my stupid threads
    thanks.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Callinectes (02-22-2021), cancel2 2022 (02-22-2021), Stone (02-22-2021)

8. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,242 Times in 2,335 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Rush Limbaugh was a demagogue who shamelessly preached hate and bigotry to his feeble minded audience, for financial gain. Unfortunately, Rush Limbaugh's poisonous legacy will live on for sometime to come among the not so intelligent, who still believe that Limbaugh's death is a Liberal hoax.
    "Rush Limbaugh was a demagogue who shamelessly preached hate and bigotry to his feeble minded audience"

Ah, thank you. I was waiting for this. Rush was recently commenting on the generational differences between the two parties as regards right and wrong and good vs. evil. To paraphrase his comments, we used to debate right and wrong, i.e., "you're wrong and here's why", and then it would be the other guy's turn. Today, the left has a list of things that are "evil"(the GOP is one thing on the list).They don't debate this, they declare it. For instance, they will declare loudly that racism is evil. Fine, I agree. But they will point to someone like me as the source of that racism, based solely on my political beliefs. So endeth the paraphrase. My take is that Americans are kind of hard wired to fight evil as they perceive it, and when your jackass generals point to me and say "look upon the face of evil and hate! It must be destroyed!" and out come the torches and pitchforks. , don't be surprised if I defend myself. Nine times out of ten, the conservative response is gonna be "you're wrong and here's why", but you won't listen.

This seems to be a curse on we conservatives, that we can no longer debate right and wrong, but simply stay banded together and discuss current events among ourselves objectively and with logic.

This is a list of Rush's 35 "Undeniable Truths". Up to the end, virtually every show he did related back to one or more of these principles. Find and expose the "hate and bigotry"

The "Undeniable Truths" were part of an article he wrote for the Sacramento Union back in 1988. Here they are:

1. The greatest threat to humanity lies in the nuclear arsenal of the USSR. 2. The greatest threat to humanity lies in the USSR. 3. Peace does not mean the elimination of nuclear weapons. 4. Peace does not mean the absence of war. 5. War is not obsolete. 6. Ours is a world governed by the aggressive use of force. 7. There is only one way to get rid of nuclear weapons - use them. 8. Peace cannot be achieved by developing a "understanding" with the Russian People. 9. When Americans oppose America, it is not always courageous and sacred; it is sometimes dangerous. 10. Communism Kills. 11. Neither the US, nor anyone else, imposes freedom on the peoples of other nations. 12. Freedom is God given. 13. In the USSR, peace means the absence of opposition. 14. To free peoples, peace means the absence of threats and the presence of justice. 15. The Peace Movement in the US, whether by accident or design, is pro-Communist. 16. The collective knowledge and wisdom of seasoned citizens is the most valuable, yet untapped, resource our young-people have. 17. The greatest football team in the history of civilization is the Pittsburgh Steelers of 1975-1980. 18. There is no such thing as war atrocities. 19. War itself is an atrocity. 20. There is a God. 21. Abortion is wrong. 22. Morality is not defined and cannot be defined by individual choice. 23. Evolution cannot explain Creation. 24. Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society. 25. Love is the only human emotion that cannot be controlled. 26. The only difference between Mikhail Gorbachev and previous Soviet leaders, is that Gorbachev is alive. 27. Soviet Leaders are just left-wing dictators. 28. Abe Lincoln saved this nation. 29. The L.A. Raiders will never be the team that they were when they called Oakland their home. 30. The US will again go to war. 31. To more and more people, a victorious US is a sinful US. 32. This is frightening and ominous. 33. There will always be poor people. 34. This is not the fault of the rich. 35. You should thank God for making you an American; and instead of feeling guilty about it, help spread our ideas worldwide.

Rush has updated this list, many of the "old" UTOL having become somewhat dated (but no less true for being in the past tense!) As read by Rush Limbaugh on his radio show, Friday, February 18, 1994:

(All equally truthful: number 1 is not more or less important than 35.)

1. There is a distinct singular American culture - rugged individualism and self-reliance - which made America great. 2. The vast majority of the rich in this country did not inherit their wealth; they earned it. They are the country's achievers, producers, and job creators. 3. No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity. 4. Evidence refutes liberalism. 5. There is no such thing as a New Democrat. 6. The Earth's eco-system is not fragile. 7. Character matters; leadership decends from character. 8. The most beautiful thing about a tree is what you do with it after you cut it down. 9. Ronald Reagan was the greatest president of the twentieth century. 10. The 1980s was not a decade of greed but a decade of prosperity; it was the longest period of peacetime growth in American history. 11. Abstinence prevents sexually transmitted disease and pregnancy -every time it's tried. 12. Condoms only work during the school year. 13. Poverty is not the root ("rut") cause of crime. 14. There's a simple way to solve the crime problem: obey the law; punish those who do not. 15. If you commit a crime, you are guilty. 16. Women should not be allowed on juries where the accused is a stud. 17. The way to improve our schools is not more money, but the reintroduction of moral and spiritual values, as well as the four "R's": reading, 'riting, 'rithmatic, and Rush. 18. I am not arrogant. 19. My first 35 Undeniable Truths are still undeniably true. 20. There is a God. 21. There is something wrong when critics say the problem with America is too much religion. 22. Morality is not defined by individual choice. 23. The only way liberals win national elections is by pretending they're not liberals. 24. Feminism was established as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society. 25. Follow the money. When somebody says, "It's not the money," it's always the money. 26. Liberals attempt through judicial activism what they cannot win at the ballot box. 27. Using federal dollars as a measure, our cities have not been neglected, but poisoned with welfare dependency funds. 28. Progress is not striving for economic justice or fairness, but economic growth. 29. Liberals measure compassion by how many people are given welfare. Conservatives measure compassion by how many people no longer need it. 30. Compassion is no substitute for justice. 31. The culture war is between the winners and those who think they're losers who want to become winners. The losers think the only way they can become winners is by banding together all the losers and then empowering a leader of the losers to make things right for them. 32. The Los Angeles riots were not caused by the Rodney King verdict. The Los Angeles riots were caused by rioters. 33. You could afford your house without your government - if it weren't for your government. 34. Words mean things. 35. Too many Americans can't laugh at themselves anymore.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

10. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    "Rush Limbaugh was a demagogue who shamelessly preached hate and bigotry to his feeble minded audience"

Ah, thank you. I was waiting for this. Rush was recently commenting on the generational differences between the two parties as regards right and wrong and good vs. evil. To paraphrase his comments, we used to debate right and wrong, i.e., "you're wrong and here's why", and then it would be the other guy's turn. Today, the left has a list of things that are "evil"(the GOP is one thing on the list).They don't debate this, they declare it. For instance, they will declare loudly that racism is evil. Fine, I agree. But they will point to someone like me as the source of that racism, based solely on my political beliefs. So endeth the paraphrase. My take is that Americans are kind of hard wired to fight evil as they perceive it, and when your jackass generals point to me and say "look upon the face of evil and hate! It must be destroyed!" and out come the torches and pitchforks. , don't be surprised if I defend myself. Nine times out of ten, the conservative response is gonna be "you're wrong and here's why", but you won't listen.

This seems to be a curse on we conservatives, that we can no longer debate right and wrong, but simply stay banded together and discuss current events among ourselves objectively and with logic.

This is a list of Rush's 35 "Undeniable Truths". Up to the end, virtually every show he did related back to one or more of these principles. Find and expose the "hate and bigotry"

The "Undeniable Truths" were part of an article he wrote for the Sacramento Union back in 1988. Here they are:

1. The greatest threat to humanity lies in the nuclear arsenal of the USSR. 2. The greatest threat to humanity lies in the USSR. 3. Peace does not mean the elimination of nuclear weapons. 4. Peace does not mean the absence of war. 5. War is not obsolete. 6. Ours is a world governed by the aggressive use of force. 7. There is only one way to get rid of nuclear weapons - use them. 8. Peace cannot be achieved by developing a "understanding" with the Russian People. 9. When Americans oppose America, it is not always courageous and sacred; it is sometimes dangerous. 10. Communism Kills. 11. Neither the US, nor anyone else, imposes freedom on the peoples of other nations. 12. Freedom is God given. 13. In the USSR, peace means the absence of opposition. 14. To free peoples, peace means the absence of threats and the presence of justice. 15. The Peace Movement in the US, whether by accident or design, is pro-Communist. 16. The collective knowledge and wisdom of seasoned citizens is the most valuable, yet untapped, resource our young-people have. 17. The greatest football team in the history of civilization is the Pittsburgh Steelers of 1975-1980. 18. There is no such thing as war atrocities. 19. War itself is an atrocity. 20. There is a God. 21. Abortion is wrong. 22. Morality is not defined and cannot be defined by individual choice. 23. Evolution cannot explain Creation. 24. Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society. 25. Love is the only human emotion that cannot be controlled. 26. The only difference between Mikhail Gorbachev and previous Soviet leaders, is that Gorbachev is alive. 27. Soviet Leaders are just left-wing dictators. 28. Abe Lincoln saved this nation. 29. The L.A. Raiders will never be the team that they were when they called Oakland their home. 30. The US will again go to war. 31. To more and more people, a victorious US is a sinful US. 32. This is frightening and ominous. 33. There will always be poor people. 34. This is not the fault of the rich. 35. You should thank God for making you an American; and instead of feeling guilty about it, help spread our ideas worldwide.

Rush has updated this list, many of the "old" UTOL having become somewhat dated (but no less true for being in the past tense!) As read by Rush Limbaugh on his radio show, Friday, February 18, 1994:

1. There is a distinct singular American culture - rugged individualism and self-reliance - which made America great. 2. The vast majority of the rich in this country did not inherit their wealth; they earned it. They are the country's achievers, producers, and job creators. 3. No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity. 4. Evidence refutes liberalism. 5. There is no such thing as a New Democrat. 6. The Earth's eco-system is not fragile. 7. Character matters; leadership decends from character. 8. The most beautiful thing about a tree is what you do with it after you cut it down. 9. Ronald Reagan was the greatest president of the twentieth century. 10. The 1980s was not a decade of greed but a decade of prosperity; it was the longest period of peacetime growth in American history. 11. Abstinence prevents sexually transmitted disease and pregnancy -every time it's tried. 12. Condoms only work during the school year. 13. Poverty is not the root ("rut") cause of crime. 14. There's a simple way to solve the crime problem: obey the law; punish those who do not. 15. If you commit a crime, you are guilty. 16. Women should not be allowed on juries where the accused is a stud. 17. The way to improve our schools is not more money, but the reintroduction of moral and spiritual values, as well as the four "R's": reading, 'riting, 'rithmatic, and Rush. 18. I am not arrogant. 19. My first 35 Undeniable Truths are still undeniably true. 20. There is a God. 21. There is something wrong when critics say the problem with America is too much religion. 22. Morality is not defined by individual choice. 23. The only way liberals win national elections is by pretending they're not liberals. 24. Feminism was established as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society. 25. Follow the money. When somebody says, "It's not the money," it's always the money. 26. Liberals attempt through judicial activism what they cannot win at the ballot box. 27. Using federal dollars as a measure, our cities have not been neglected, but poisoned with welfare dependency funds. 28. Progress is not striving for economic justice or fairness, but economic growth. 29. Liberals measure compassion by how many people are given welfare. Conservatives measure compassion by how many people no longer need it. 30. Compassion is no substitute for justice. 31. The culture war is between the winners and those who think they're losers who want to become winners. The losers think the only way they can become winners is by banding together all the losers and then empowering a leader of the losers to make things right for them. 32. The Los Angeles riots were not caused by the Rodney King verdict. The Los Angeles riots were caused by rioters. 33. You could afford your house without your government - if it weren't for your government. 34. Words mean things. 35. Too many Americans can't laugh at themselves anymore.
    I don't have time to read a book.
    Lock Him Up

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,064 Times in 3,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

31. The culture war is between the winners and those who think they're losers who want to become winners. The losers think the only way they can become winners is by banding together all the losers and then empowering a leader of the losers to make things right for them.
    I guess Trump managed to become the leader of all those losers. So Rushbo did get one thing right.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    I don't have time to read a book.
    That is painfully obvious. Pity. Have you ever had time to read a book?
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

― mao tse-tung

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

14. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    I guess Trump managed to become the leader of all those losers. So Rushbo did get one thing right.
    Interesting observation. So Trump was the "leader of all those losers", huh? Tell me, did you ever do anything that Trump told you to do? I didn't, because he never told me to do anything. He left me alone and I changed nothing about my life except to enjoy a little more money in my pocket. I wasn't a loser in 2016 and nothing changed in 2020. But YOU morons! You're constantly told that the GOP is the party of rich, tax dodging white supremacists, all the sudden THEY are the losers? What do you think you're gonna do? You think joe is gonna make YOU the party of the rich, tax dodging black/hispanic/queer/trans supremacists? That's not gonna happen. There's not enough of YOU losers that can fly that airplane. What you can do is tear the system down though, so that you think all the rich, tax dodging white supremacists are now as miserable as you are. Think I'm wrong? How about a nice vacation in Portland, Seattle or Chicago?
    ― Mao Tse-tung

― mao tse-tung

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

16. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think we all know that Rush Limbaugh’s death is simply a liberal hoax. Nobody truly believe Rush Limbaugh died, it’s just an attempt to get rid of and censor his speech. Corporate media is repeating the lie because Rush Limbaugh was breaking free from the liberal agenda. It was the only way liberalism could continue to survive. Don’t buy the lie.

Stop the steal!
    You're truly a mega arsehole and not in the least bit funny. Come back Superfreak and give him one of your extra special verbal broadsides!
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 02-22-2021 at 08:02 PM.

17. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

I think we all know that Rush Limbaugh’s death is simply a liberal hoax. Nobody truly believe Rush Limbaugh died, it’s just an attempt to get rid of and censor his speech. Corporate media is repeating the lie because Rush Limbaugh was breaking free from the liberal agenda. It was the only way liberalism could continue to survive. Don’t buy the lie.

Stop the steal!
    I fuckin' knew it, yo!

Anonymity is priceless!

18. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Truly excellent post!

19. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're just a wanker, always was and always will be.

20. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That is painfully obvious. Pity. Have you ever had time to read a book?
    I really can't imagine any intelligent person admitting to that, he's one weird mofo.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Callinectes (02-22-2021)

22. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Did Rush ever meet Elvis or Tupac before they faked their deaths?
    Anonymity is priceless!

23. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    You always seem to come up with the dumbest thread ideas. Stuff you THINK is funny,...but its just kind of stupid. More like 3rd grade type humor. Whatever you do dont quit your day job. You will never make it in comedy.
    He's an ambulance chaser, the lowest lifeform imaginable.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Stone (02-22-2021)