Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CAN YOU DEMS TELL US WHAT YOU DO STAND FOR??

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    globalist nonsense. the globalist idiocy is our biggest national security threat.
    Were you out of the country on 1-6?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Were you out of the country on 1-6?
    ahomosayswhat

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    CAN YOU DEMS TELL US WHAT YOU DO STAND FOR??
    Max Weber wrote an excellent book called "Politics as a Vocation." Never could make it through the German version, but I read the English translation. He said there were two types of ethics in politics, the ethics of conviction, and the ethics of responsibility. While at first the ethics of conviction seems like the greater ethic, there is something to be said for leaders who get things done, and keep things moving. The ethics of responsibility keeps countries from collapsing.

When Germans went with the ethics of conviction, they got Hitler. When Germans went with doing whatever works, they got the modern welfare state before anyone else, and amazing industrial growth. That is an extreme example, and many times the ethics of conviction is very good. The ethics of conviction not just gave the world Hitler, but gave the world the ability to defeat Hitler.

But back to the Democrats. They are forced to represent nearly the entire mainstream spectrum, as the Republicans become a fringe right wing party. This has turned them into a party of pragmatism, and moderation. Someone like Biden just wants to keep the show on the road.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Max Weber wrote an excellent book called "Politics as a Vocation." Never could make it through the German version, but I read the English translation. He said there were two types of ethics in politics, the ethics of conviction, and the ethics of responsibility. While at first the ethics of conviction seems like the greater ethic, there is something to be said for leaders who get things done, and keep things moving. The ethics of responsibility keeps countries from collapsing.

When Germans went with the ethics of conviction, they got Hitler. When Germans went with doing whatever works, they got the modern welfare state before anyone else, and amazing industrial growth. That is an extreme example, and many times the ethics of conviction is very good. The ethics of conviction not just gave the world Hitler, but gave the world the ability to defeat Hitler.

But back to the Democrats. They are forced to represent nearly the entire mainstream spectrum, as the Republicans become a fringe right wing party. This has turned them into a party of pragmatism, and moderation. Someone like Biden just wants to keep the show on the road.
    I do not see how conviction and or responsibility in any way contradict a commitment to say, keeping violent, rapist, murderers, druggies from illegally walking into the USA with no checks, residing away from the rich people who want them in. The dems call you a racist inciter of hate for trying to stop this and protect Americans from harm and destruction which can be avoided. The Dems/Biden perversely twist this to an action of HATING brown people - this is pathetic for its irrationality and lies. The aim is to stop murderers, rapists, druggies who are on the run from their own country or a scourge on their native land. Biden will never focus on the actual harm they do and that he, as a multi millionaire, will never have them live down his street. Instead he will focus on their brown skin and turn this to a RACIAL HATRED issue when it is not. It is a damage limitation issue based solely on stopping vile criminals from harming Americans. My point is, no matter the conviction and or responsibility aspects - if one side is hell bent on dishonesty and are actually evil, as the Dems clearly are under Biden, then that is where the focus should be not on a broad philosophical stance.

LIFE IS SHORT - SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH.

we must all learn to hear what we do not like - the questions is not, "is it pleasant?" but, "is it true?"

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I do not see how conviction and or responsibility in any way contradict a commitment to say, keeping violent, rapist, murderers, druggies from illegally walking into the USA with no checks, residing away from the rich people who want them in. The dems call you a racist inciter of hate for trying to stop this and protect Americans from harm and destruction which can be avoided. The Dems/Biden perversely twist this to an action of HATING brown people - this is pathetic for its irrationality and lies. The aim is to stop murderers, rapists, druggies who are on the run from their own country or a scourge on their native land. Biden will never focus on the actual harm they do and that he, as a multi millionaire, will never have them live down his street. Instead he will focus on their brown skin and turn this to a RACIAL HATRED issue when it is not. It is a damage limitation issue based solely on stopping vile criminals from harming Americans. My point is, no matter the conviction and or responsibility aspects - if one side is hell bent on dishonesty and are actually evil, as the Dems clearly are under Biden, then that is where the focus should be not on a broad philosophical stance.
    That was such insanity and explains what you cannot debate like an adult. I worry about your mental health.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    That was such insanity and explains what you cannot debate like an adult. I worry about your mental health.
    Thanks for worrying but I NEVER seek approval. I am wholly confident in my opinions and how to deliver them. But thanks anyway. The truth nearly always procures an insult. I understand that.

we must all learn to hear what we do not like - the questions is not, "is it pleasant?" but, "is it true?"

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,062 Times in 8,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

All over the internet the leftie, Neo Marxist Democrats - the people who salivate at Political Correctness - Hate speech law - affirmative action - identity politics - minorities as poor unfortunate people who ned your help - blacks as poor unfortunate people incapable of progressing - blacks as victims - opposing the rule of law and much more.
    The aforesaid, we know is what you stand for and raise your flag to. But tell us - what is your real base, root politics and values?
    I can say; I value the rule of law and all people should be treated equally under the law. Basically the US Bill of rights/Constitution.
    I can say: No one is perfect, perfection is an aim, an objective, a journey. I say: free speech is absolute except when it is a call to action whereby a person or property is damaged.
    So, you Democrats and leftie types can you just say what you as a person stand for? Dr Jordan Peterson has a great phrase when he hears the young lefties at Uni who do not have a clue, he says: "They are not in the room" - "they cite what some professor taught them. They have no opinions of their own and you do not know what they are, they are not there, not in the room"!!
    This is very common. I have had many debates with lefties, some were friends and are family. When you push them to back up a claim they make: such as I will say: "what about the killers and rapist freely crossing the border illegally"? I am citing an absolute fact. In every single instance they get very angry and never, not ever have they answered that claim of mine. NOT ONCE. They get angry and name call and in a few cases they actually walk out, walk away. All over a question based upon fact.
    So tell us, what is you Democrats stand for??
    Rpleis such as ; A fair world or Trump is a twat - will not cut the mustard but this is what I expect.
    The left stands for fucking America up the ass.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,242 Times in 13,967 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,054 Times in 2,849 Posts

Replies are up to the leftie standard so far.
    That’s a lie

“American Man” up above laid it out perfectly for you (https://www.diffen.com/difference/De..._vs_Republican) and you ignored his post

You have no interest in exchanging on the very content you post

Next

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

All over the internet the leftie, Neo Marxist Democrats - the people who salivate at Political Correctness - Hate speech law - affirmative action - identity politics - minorities as poor unfortunate people who ned your help - blacks as poor unfortunate people incapable of progressing - blacks as victims - opposing the rule of law and much more.
    The aforesaid, we know is what you stand for and raise your flag to. But tell us - what is your real base, root politics and values?
    I can say; I value the rule of law and all people should be treated equally under the law. Basically the US Bill of rights/Constitution.
    I can say: No one is perfect, perfection is an aim, an objective, a journey. I say: free speech is absolute except when it is a call to action whereby a person or property is damaged.
    So, you Democrats and leftie types can you just say what you as a person stand for? Dr Jordan Peterson has a great phrase when he hears the young lefties at Uni who do not have a clue, he says: "They are not in the room" - "they cite what some professor taught them. They have no opinions of their own and you do not know what they are, they are not there, not in the room"!!
    This is very common. I have had many debates with lefties, some were friends and are family. When you push them to back up a claim they make: such as I will say: "what about the killers and rapist freely crossing the border illegally"? I am citing an absolute fact. In every single instance they get very angry and never, not ever have they answered that claim of mine. NOT ONCE. They get angry and name call and in a few cases they actually walk out, walk away. All over a question based upon fact.
    So tell us, what is you Democrats stand for??
    Rpleis such as ; A fair world or Trump is a twat - will not cut the mustard but this is what I expect.
    I stand for the Constitution and equal rights.

Any more questions?

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Define equal rights?

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 28 Posts

It looks like the dems remain very quiet when asked to prove their worthiness. This is why I posed the question.
    I gave you a link explaining the difference between Rs and Ds.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Read the Constitution sometimes for the definition of equal rights.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

I'll tell you just a few things the Democrats WILL NEVER stand for- AND THAT IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, AND A CRIMINALLY INSANE, RACIST, MISOGYNIST, XENOPHOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC, ANTI-DEMOCRATIC, AUTOCRATIC, PLUTOCRAT AS PRESIDENT!

That is why we voted Donald Trump out!

I thought this information may be helpful for you to understand what we WILL NOT STAND FOR FIRST.

Because if you do not understand these things- there is no FURTHER need for discussion.

WE DO HAVE OUR STANDARDS! YOU KNOW? YOU SHOULD TRY IT!

Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 02-26-2021 at 04:24 PM.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thanks for worrying but I NEVER seek approval. I am wholly confident in my opinions and how to deliver them. But thanks anyway. The truth nearly always procures an insult. I understand that.
    Of course, you are. People who are brainwashed really believe they have the facts. Trump lost a fair election and still cannot admit it. If we cannot get past that lie none of the rest matters.