Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CAN YOU DEMS TELL US WHAT YOU DO STAND FOR??

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Default CAN YOU DEMS TELL US WHAT YOU DO STAND FOR??

All over the internet the leftie, Neo Marxist Democrats - the people who salivate at Political Correctness - Hate speech law - affirmative action - identity politics - minorities as poor unfortunate people who ned your help - blacks as poor unfortunate people incapable of progressing - blacks as victims - opposing the rule of law and much more.
    The aforesaid, we know is what you stand for and raise your flag to. But tell us - what is your real base, root politics and values?
    I can say; I value the rule of law and all people should be treated equally under the law. Basically the US Bill of rights/Constitution.
    I can say: No one is perfect, perfection is an aim, an objective, a journey. I say: free speech is absolute except when it is a call to action whereby a person or property is damaged.
    So, you Democrats and leftie types can you just say what you as a person stand for? Dr Jordan Peterson has a great phrase when he hears the young lefties at Uni who do not have a clue, he says: "They are not in the room" - "they cite what some professor taught them. They have no opinions of their own and you do not know what they are, they are not there, not in the room"!!
    This is very common. I have had many debates with lefties, some were friends and are family. When you push them to back up a claim they make: such as I will say: "what about the killers and rapist freely crossing the border illegally"? I am citing an absolute fact. In every single instance they get very angry and never, not ever have they answered that claim of mine. NOT ONCE. They get angry and name call and in a few cases they actually walk out, walk away. All over a question based upon fact.
    So tell us, what is you Democrats stand for??
    Rpleis such as ; A fair world or Trump is a twat - will not cut the mustard but this is what I expect.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

They stand for destruction. That's all.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

cordeela (02-22-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 28 Posts

I didn't read your asinine post. Here's the difference between Democrats and Republicans:

https://www.diffen.com/difference/De..._vs_Republican

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

'Climate Change' affects us all. It's NOT a Chinese Hoax as Trump tries to convince everyone.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    All over the internet the leftie, Neo Marxist Democrats - the people who salivate at Political Correctness - Hate speech law - affirmative action - identity politics - minorities as poor unfortunate people who ned your help - blacks as poor unfortunate people incapable of progressing - blacks as victims - opposing the rule of law and much more.
    The aforesaid, we know is what you stand for and raise your flag to. But tell us - what is your real base, root politics and values?
    I can say; I value the rule of law and all people should be treated equally under the law. Basically the US Bill of rights/Constitution.
    I can say: No one is perfect, perfection is an aim, an objective, a journey. I say: free speech is absolute except when it is a call to action whereby a person or property is damaged.
    So, you Democrats and leftie types can you just say what you as a person stand for? Dr Jordan Peterson has a great phrase when he hears the young lefties at Uni who do not have a clue, he says: "They are not in the room" - "they cite what some professor taught them. They have no opinions of their own and you do not know what they are, they are not there, not in the room"!!
    This is very common. I have had many debates with lefties, some were friends and are family. When you push them to back up a claim they make: such as I will say: "what about the killers and rapist freely crossing the border illegally"? I am citing an absolute fact. In every single instance they get very angry and never, not ever have they answered that claim of mine. NOT ONCE. They get angry and name call and in a few cases they actually walk out, walk away. All over a question based upon fact.
    Rpleis such as ; A fair world or Trump is a twat - will not cut the mustard but this is what I expect.
    What Marx have you ever read, nutter, and why do you claim to be a foreign resident in the UK when you are so obviously an American nazi who has never been out of the backwoods? If you are really in the UK, fuck off NOW!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-23-2021)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Certainly not corrupt Trumpism
    Lock Him Up

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    They stand for destruction. That's all.

Guille stands for foolish trolling, and that is all.
    Lock Him Up

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

CASPER (02-22-2021)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Replies are up to the leftie standard so far.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    What Marx have you ever read, nutter, and why do you claim to be a foreign resident in the UK when you are so obviously an American nazi who has never been out of the backwoods? If you are really in the UK, fuck off NOW!
    Thanks for doing exactly what I accuse you lefties of doing. LOL LOL ... you really do take the biscuit. Now please raise your standard to adult level.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks for doing exactly what I accuse you lefties of doing. LOL LOL ... you really do take the biscuit. Now please raise your standard to adult level.
    Piss off, foreign peasant.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Trumpet (02-22-2021)

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

that would have been justified if this were a Welsh politics board......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

RB 60 (02-27-2021)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and now you double up on it. For a peasant I have done very well with my life. VERY WELL INDEED. LOL LOL

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Now you double up on your crassness. I am that rare peasant who supports Mr Trump. Of that I am very proud. I thank thee for your interest.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Republicans stand for nothing. Literally. Dems?

https://democrats.org/where-we-stand/party-platform/

Too bad the OP is so fucking lazy.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Typical. Democrats are commies, blah blah blah