Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Half a million dead......some hoax Rs

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Stupid and ignorance of your level is unfixable.

Stick with QAnon, tardboy.
    bullshit, bullshit is all you libs have. But fear not, the american voters will fix the mess in 22. push all your stupid left wing bullshit through now while you have senile joe and crazy nancy, then in 22 it will all be reversed and the country will return to sanity.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    nothing in your post is true
    It's all true.

You called COVID a hoax one post ago.

As for the recessions?

It's official: Recession began in February, ending longest U.S. expansion ever
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/united-...rted-february/

U.S. manufacturing was in a mild recession during 2019, a sore spot for the economy
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...-spot-economy/

COVID and the lockdowns didn't wreck the economy because the economy was already wrecked by the time COVID appeared.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    This is you calling COVID a hoax, just so we're clear on what you're doing here.

Had you not lied about COVID, not downplayed it, not compared it to the flu, Trump probably would be President today.

Your lack of self-control cost you the Presidency and the Senate.
    I never called it a hoax. If you had any reading comprehension skills you would understand that I said that the reaction to it was a hoax. A hoax designed by China and pushed by democrats and the lying media in order to destroy the USA.

as to the presidency and the senate. Those elections were decided by machine programming, not the voters. Biden did not win, the two clown senators from Ga did not win. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's all true.

You called COVID a hoax one post ago.

As for the recessions?

It's official: Recession began in February, ending longest U.S. expansion ever
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/united-...rted-february/

U.S. manufacturing was in a mild recession during 2019, a sore spot for the economy
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...-spot-economy/

COVID and the lockdowns didn't wreck the economy because the economy was already wrecked by the time COVID appeared.
    I was not on this message board a year ago. fricken idiot.

the economy in 2019 was breaking records. lowest unemployment in history, trade imbalances fixed, bad trade deals renegotiated, energy independent, consumer confidence at record highs. But the dems could not have that under a republican president so they proceeded to work with China to destroy it, and almost succeeded.

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I never called it a hoax.
    If you downplay it, conspiracy theorize around it, compare it to the flu, posture that someone is overreacting, or pretend that it's not a big deal that is the same thing as explicitly calling it a hoax.

If you had any reading comprehension skills you would understand that I said that the reaction to it was a hoax.
    Right, because you think COVID isn't that serious...so you think it's a hoax.

If you don't think it's serious, then you must think it's a hoax.

And if you say that we're overreacting to the 500K dead, then that means you think COVID isn't that serious, therefore it is a hoax.

A hoax designed by China and pushed by democrats and the lying media in order to destroy the USA.
    What exactly is the hoax? The seriousness of it? Is that what you think the hoax is? The hoax is that COVID is less serious than it's made out to be? So that would mean you think COVID is a hoax.

as to the presidency and the senate. Those elections were decided by machine programming, not the voters.
    You just can't help yourself, can you...you lack all self-control and self-restraint.

That's why Trump lost...because you couldn't keep your lying, fat mouth shut.

iden did not win, the two clown senators from Ga did not win. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.
    Of course they won...you can't accept that because you cannot accept the premise that you're a loser. Doing so would invalidate everything you've worked so hard for on JPP.

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I was not on this message board a year ago.
    Sure you were...under a different ID.

Lying about your socks isn't going to make you more credible about COVID.

the economy in 2019 was breaking records.
    No it wasn't.

GDP growth for 2019 didn't even hit 3%, and manufacturing was in a recession all year, losing hundreds of thousands of jobs.

GDP growth in 2019 didn't even surpass GDP growth of 2018, which didn't surpass GDP growth of 2015.

Trump never once hit 3% annual GDP growth, and never topped Obama's best annual GDP growth either.

You were conned because you're not a smart person.

7. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

lowest unemployment in history
    THIS IS A LIE

8. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

trade imbalances fixed
    THIS IS A LIE.

Drumpf’s Plan to Reduce Trade Deficit Falters as It Hits an All-Time High Instead
    https://fortune.com/2019/03/06/us-tr...t-record-high/

9. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

bad trade deals renegotiated
    THIS IS A LIE

10. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

energy independent
    THIS IS A LIE

11. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Drs know filling out a death certificate is a vital part of record-keeping and available health information. You can get 3 years in jail and a 10 K fine for doing a false report. It is serious.
    Rights seek ways of denying facts. This one does not work.

12. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

redfish (03-04-2021)

13. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

bullshit, bullshit is all you libs have. But fear not, the american voters will fix the mess in 22. push all your stupid left wing bullshit through now while you have senile joe and crazy nancy, then in 22 it will all be reversed and the country will return to sanity.
    I gave you an entire list from CDC, Census, Journal of Emergency Medical Services, statnews, NYT, and other reputable sources. And it’s left wing?

Well, fucking idiot, time for you on ignore. Your stupidity and willful ignorance now becomes invisible.

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

consumer confidence at record highs.
    THIS IS ALSO A LIE

U.S. consumer confidence slipped in December
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...92f_story.html

15. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ut the dems could not have that under a republican president so they proceeded to work with China to destroy it, and almost succeeded.
    None of what you said was true.

2019 didn't have record low unemployment, didn't have high consumer confidence, didn't have a balanced Trade Deficit, and had a manufacturing recession for the whole year.

So by the time 2020 came around, it was obvious we were going to enter a recession.

16. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you downplay it, conspiracy theorize around it, compare it to the flu, posture that someone is overreacting, or pretend that it's not a big deal that is the same thing as explicitly calling it a hoax.

Right, because you think COVID isn't that serious...so you think it's a hoax.

If you don't think it's serious, then you must think it's a hoax.

And if you say that we're overreacting to the 500K dead, then that means you think COVID isn't that serious, therefore it is a hoax.

What exactly is the hoax? The seriousness of it? Is that what you think the hoax is? The hoax is that COVID is less serious than it's made out to be? So that would mean you think COVID is a hoax.

You just can't help yourself, can you...you lack all self-control and self-restraint.

That's why Trump lost...because you couldn't keep your lying, fat mouth shut.

Of course they won...you can't accept that because you cannot accept the premise that you're a loser. Doing so would invalidate everything you've worked so hard for on JPP.

OK try to read this slow

I do not think covid is a hoax. it is a real disease, created in a chinese lab and released on the world because china was losing the economic war and needed something to shut down the rest of the world.

the election fraud was wide spread and blatant. the evidence is clear and convincing. but it was never allowed to be presented in any court or in the US congress.

NO, Biden and the two Ga clowns did not win. you libs pulled off the coup, you did it, now you have to suffer the consequences of your stupid actions .enjoy $5 gas and illegals bringing drugs and diseases to your kids, enjoy that we will once again be dependent on people who hate us for energy.