Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Half a million dead......some hoax Rs

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    OK, here is your first test. Provide some facts proving that covid does not have a survival rate above 99%.
    I never said it didn't.

next, prove that Biden got 80,000 legitimate votes and that there was no voter fraud in Georgia, Penn, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
    All four of those state legislatures certified their election results.

next, prove that Biden is not cognitively impaired and uncapable of doing the job of president
    He can speak in full sentences without making shit up, like Trump.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

not a chance, fool. Remember I said financial and life success, not wealth. Biden has wealth, but ill gotten wealth does not count.
    You: I'm rich.

Me: Prove it.

You: No.

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Remember I said financial and life success, not wealth.
    So you're not rich, you just saw financial success? That makes no sense. You're making shit up, aren't you?

4. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    Anyone at all in the world, even Bolsonaro, would have done a better job, obviously. What evidence is there that Mrs Clinton is crooked? Your attempts to frame her have totally failed, as you know. President is a lot less senile than you are, mate, on all the evidence.
    one more time, what specifically did Trump do wrong on the virus and specifically what would Hillary or Biden have done differently? Answer the question or STFU

As to Hillary being crooked: She had an illegal personal server in her bathroom, she violated national security regulations by transmitting classified data on an unsecure server, she lied about landing under sniper fire, she covered up Bill's perversions for years, the clinton foundation has been proven to be nothing but a money laundering front to funnel money into the clinton bank accounts (it is now closed, wonder why?). Biden's senility is obvious every time he speaks, he cannot remember who or where he is or the names of his cabinet members, he forgot the name of the Pentagon yesterday.

but you brits can obsess over Harry and Megan, (the son of Diana and her riding instructor and a half black arrogant bitch) if you like.

5. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So you're not rich, you just saw financial success? That makes no sense. You're making shit up, aren't you?
    Rich is a relative term. What is rich to some is not to others. I am very comfortable financially, not saying any more on that.

6. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I never said it didn't.

All four of those state legislatures certified their election results.

He can speak in full sentences without making shit up, like Trump.
    yes, those states did certify the votes. Democrat run states that wanted Biden to win. Draw whatever conclusions from that that you wish.

No, Biden cannot speak in full sentences, nor can he stay awake for more than a few hours. Willie Brown's squeeze toy is running the government.

The world has overreacted to the chinese virus. China won that round overwhelmingly. they sent the virus to the world and shut down the world economy so theirs could recover.

7. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

one more time, what specifically did Trump do wrong on the virus and specifically what would Hillary or Biden have done differently? Answer the question or STFU

As to Hillary being crooked: She had an illegal personal server in her bathroom, she violated national security regulations by transmitting classified data on an unsecure server, she lied about landing under sniper fire, she covered up Bill's perversions for years, the clinton foundation has been proven to be nothing but a money laundering front to funnel money into the clinton bank accounts (it is now closed, wonder why?). Biden's senility is obvious every time he speaks, he cannot remember who or where he is or the names of his cabinet members, he forgot the name of the Pentagon yesterday.

but you brits can obsess over Harry and Megan, (the son of Diana and her riding instructor and a half black arrogant bitch) if you like.
    It's 'Meghan', an Irish name, and I don't give a twopenny fuck for either. As you know, about Mrs Clinton, you are lying. What could your Fuhrer have done? Anything, anything at all, instead of his fatuous posturing for you backwoods peasants like your goodself. I hope you grow up one day.

8. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's 'Meghan', an Irish name, and I don't give a twopenny fuck for either. As you know, about Mrs Clinton, you are lying. What could your Fuhrer have done? Anything, anything at all, instead of his fatuous posturing for you backwoods peasants like your goodself. I hope you grow up one day.

here is what Trump did:

1. shut down travel from China before any other country
    2. shut down travel from the EU
    3. Built ventilators at a pace never before seen
    4. built and delivered hospital facilities to the most infected states
    5. got PPE and other protective equipment to health care facilities at a record pace
    6. worked with private industry to produce vaccines in the shortest time ever

Its OK if you don't like Trump, but stop listening to the lies from the BBC, CNN, NY times, and the other lying media pukes.

The facts remain no matter how much you lefties lie. Under Trump the USA had its lowest unemployment rates in history, became energy independent, cancelled bad trade deals, did not start any new wars, brought our troops home, passed legislation that made it attractive for companies to expand and relocate in the USA. Reduced taxes, secured our borders.

and yes, he talks like an arrogant New Yorker, but so do most of the people from that part of the country, gov'na

9. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

everything i said about hillary clinton is true. its been proven and documented. The fact that she has not been prosecuted is an embarrassment to the USA.

10. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yeah, right. she is Irish. sure she is. How about a DNA test on Harry? I would bet that it would show no connection to the mentally challenged Charles.

11. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

here is what Trump did:

1. shut down travel from China before any other country
    2. shut down travel from the EU
    3. Built ventilators at a pace never before seen
    4. built and delivered hospital facilities to the most infected states
    5. got PPE and other protective equipment to health care facilities at a record pace
    6. worked with private industry to produce vaccines in the shortest time ever

Its OK if you don't like Trump, but stop listening to the lies from the BBC, CNN, NY times, and the other lying media pukes.

The facts remain no matter how much you lefties lie. Under Trump the USA had its lowest unemployment rates in history, became energy independent, cancelled bad trade deals, did not start any new wars, brought our troops home, passed legislation that made it attractive for companies to expand and relocate in the USA. Reduced taxes, secured our borders.

and yes, he talks like an arrogant New Yorker, but so do most of the people from that part of the country, gov'na
    The BBC seldom tells lies, unlike your ex-fuhrer. Only three of your points have anything to do with the matter. The ventilators were useful, for a while. What's your evidence Trump had anything to do with them? The PPE stuff, similar. If you produced vaccines fast, why are you so far behind even an incompetent regime like that of Johnson?

12. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

yeah, right. she is Irish. sure she is. How about a DNA test on Harry? I would bet that it would show no connection to the mentally challenged Charles.
    I never supposed it would. You seem to think I'm not only English, but an English tory.

13. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

everything i said about hillary clinton is true. its been proven and documented. The fact that she has not been prosecuted is an embarrassment to the USA.
    Prove it. Saying it doesn't make it so. It hasn't been proven and documented any more than Trump's false claims about election fraud.
    And the reason Hillary hasn't been prosecuted is because there is no evidence, no proof. You've been sucked in to the radical right wing propaganda machine and are swallowing everything you read. Do you know the difference between proof and hearsay, speculation and hyperbole? Go pick up a dictionary and find out, Gomer.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

14. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Do you want the world to believe you scum wouldn't prosecute if you had any chance whatever?

15. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Rich is a relative term. What is rich to some is not to others. I am very comfortable financially, not saying any more on that.
    You: I'm rich.

Me: Prove it.

You: No.