Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Must We Dance on Rush Limbaugh’s Grave?

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,628 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Man, repeat the BS in front of the mirror, because that's the only person who's buying it.

This isn't about "political hatred", this is about valid, documented historical FACTS. Limbaugh spent decades promoting extreme right wing lies, misinformation, bigotry, misogyny and classism. He was so prolific and painfully obvious that a book was written about it in 1995 The Way Things Aren't: Rush Limbaugh's Reign of Error. To date, NO ONE CAN REFUTE THE ACCURACY OF THAT BOOK.

I challenge you to produce just ONE "liberal/left wing radio personality who did the equivalent of Limbaugh and had an expose book written about them. Then tell the readers the name of said radio personality that was given Congressional honors by the Democrats AFTER being exposed as a liar. If you can't that makes YOU a liar and a defender of such.

Oh, and spare us all the old Roy Cohn ploy of merely accusing others of what you're guilty of. Common sense and the chronology of the posts won't let you get away with it.
    Clearly you are so fucked in the head you believe your side is without guilt.

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post

Oh, so you're still trying to equivocate the racists, sexists, class hating career of Limbaugh with someone who DID NOT make a career the same? GMAFB!
    If you're truly as dense as you pretend here, I'll spell it out for you.....had Limbaugh did a mea culpa before he died and tried to make amends for his wrong doings, I wouldn't dance on his grave or dance in general at his demise. Mind you, I wouldn't shed a tear and remind any and all who would try to white wash his career of the crap he pulled, but I would give credit where credit was due.

Limbaugh deserves no credit....he knew EXACTLY what he was doing, and so did the GOP who TWICE awarded him the highest Congressional accolade they could.
    He and his supporters/enablers make no apologies....and thus neither do I.

No I am saying that there are members of the media and Democrat party that have been just as bad as Rush. But you choose hot ignore that so you can play holier than thou!
    Baloney! Here you're just repeating something that I just addressed above. As for the rest of your BS, I challenge you to produce just ONE "liberal/left wing radio personality who did the equivalent of Limbaugh and had an expose book written about them. Then tell the readers the name of said radio personality that was given Congressional honors by the Democrats AFTER being exposed as a liar. If you can't that makes YOU a liar and a defender of such.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Man, repeat the BS in front of the mirror, because that's the only person who's buying it.

This isn't about "political hatred", this is about valid, documented historical FACTS. Limbaugh spent decades promoting extreme right wing lies, misinformation, bigotry, misogyny and classism. He was so prolific and painfully obvious that a book was written about it in 1995 The Way Things Aren't: Rush Limbaugh's Reign of Error. To date, NO ONE CAN REFUTE THE ACCURACY OF THAT BOOK.

I challenge you to produce just ONE "liberal/left wing radio personality who did the equivalent of Limbaugh and had an expose book written about them. Then tell the readers the name of said radio personality that was given Congressional honors by the Democrats AFTER being exposed as a liar. If you can't that makes YOU a liar and a defender of such.

Oh, and spare us all the old Roy Cohn ploy of merely accusing others of what you're guilty of. Common sense and the chronology of the posts won't let you get away with it.
    Clearly you are so fucked in the head you believe your side is without guilt.
    translation: Eagle Eye just got his ass handed to him. He can't logically or factually refute or disprove what I previously put forth, so he just bluffs and blusters like a frustrated grade schooler.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Baloney! Here you're just repeating something that I just addressed above. As for the rest of your BS, I challenge you to produce just ONE "liberal/left wing radio personality who did the equivalent of Limbaugh and had an expose book written about them. Then tell the readers the name of said radio personality that was given Congressional honors by the Democrats AFTER being exposed as a liar. If you can't that makes YOU a liar and a defender of such.
    It is impossible to debate someone as fucked in the head as you. No matter what I say to an idiot like you Rush was worse than Hitler and Stalin combined.

5. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It is impossible to debate someone as fucked in the head as you. No matter what I say to an idiot like you Rush was worse than Hitler and Stalin combined.

translation: Eagle Eye just got his ass handed to him. He can't logically or factually refute or disprove what I previously put forth, so he just bluffs and blusters like a frustrated grade schooler.

George Orwell

6. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Rush Limbaugh?- WHO IS THAT?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Taichiliberal (03-03-2021)

8. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Translation: The hatred of Rush by me and my friends has burned so many brain cells we can no longer have a non hatred thought.

Why should I waste time disproving your asinine claims that no liberal media types didn't sow hatred and desent just like Rush? You would deny it's authenticity and claim I am lying no matter how much evidence I could present. I will admit the amount of Rush's rants was much more than the left. But he had 10 times the air time and audience of any liberal talking head.

9. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    Saving my dancing for trumps death, they may have to put round the clock security on his grave.
    It’s going to always smell like piss

10. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Rush will go down in history as an evil lying con man

We are better off with him gone

It was his choice

He chose to be an evil liar

He is getting what he deserved

11. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Translation: The hatred of Rush by me and my friends has burned so many brain cells we can no longer have a non hatred thought.

Why should I waste time disproving your asinine claims that no liberal media types didn't sow hatred and desent just like Rush? You would deny it's authenticity and claim I am lying no matter how much evidence I could present. I will admit the amount of Rush's rants was much more than the left. But he had 10 times the air time and audience of any liberal talking head.
    As the reader can follow the chronology of the posts, old Eagle Eye has TWICE now AVOIDED PROVIDING DOCUMENTED PROOF OF HIS CLAIM. Instead, he does a childish mocking of my previous accurate assessment, and then tries to substitute his personal supposition and conjecture for valid, documented facts.

Let me quickly expose Eagle Eye's folly; he points to the late Limbaugh's much vaunted large nationwide audience (once touted as the most listened to talk show in America) that would make any comparison to a liberal counter part wholly uneven and implausible based on numbers alone.

But my challenge to him was NOT about audience size, but of content of the broadcasts. I challenged Eagle Eye to produce a "liberal/left wing radio personality who did the equivalent of Limbaugh and had an expose book written about them. Then tell the readers the name of said radio personality that was given Congressional honors by the Democrats AFTER being exposed as a liar.

Right Wing Wonks have been whining for years about the "liberal bias" in broadcasting, yet every blessed time they are properly challenged, their claims are usually 98% false.' It would seem that Eagle Eye's "complaint" is that some liberal talk show hosts said things he didn't like. BFD! He's offered NO PROOF to date that any traded in lies, hate and deceit for decades like Limbaugh.

The OP said it does no good to dance on Limbaugh's grave. I and others say that what Limbaugh sewed in life, so shall he reap in death. Limbaugh NEVER apologized for his decades of dishonest bile....I make no apologize for rejoicing in his death.

Now lets watch Eagle Eye just regurgitate the SOS, because guys like him NEVER admit they are wrong.

George Orwell

12. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As the reader can follow the chronology of the posts, old Eagle Eye has TWICE now AVOIDED PROVIDING DOCUMENTED PROOF OF HIS CLAIM. Instead, he does a childish mocking of my previous accurate assessment, and then tries to substitute his personal supposition and conjecture for valid, documented facts.

Let me quickly expose Eagle Eye's folly; he points to the late Limbaugh's much vaunted large nationwide audience (once touted as the most listened to talk show in America) that would make any comparison to a liberal counter part wholly uneven and implausible based on numbers alone.

But my challenge to him was NOT about audience size, but of content of the broadcasts. I challenged Eagle Eye to produce a "liberal/left wing radio personality who did the equivalent of Limbaugh and had an expose book written about them. Then tell the readers the name of said radio personality that was given Congressional honors by the Democrats AFTER being exposed as a liar.

Right Wing Wonks have been whining for years about the "liberal bias" in broadcasting, yet every blessed time they are properly challenged, their claims are usually 98% false.' It would seem that Eagle Eye's "complaint" is that some liberal talk show hosts said things he didn't like. BFD! He's offered NO PROOF to date that any traded in lies, hate and deceit for decades like Limbaugh.

The OP said it does no good to dance on Limbaugh's grave. I and others say that what Limbaugh sewed in life, so shall he reap in death. Limbaugh NEVER apologized for his decades of dishonest bile....I make no apologize for rejoicing in his death.

Now lets watch Eagle Eye just regurgitate the SOS, because guys like him NEVER admit they are wrong.

Need I say more?

13. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Need I say more?
    You haven't said anything, toodles. You just posted a childish right wing meme because you don't have the intellectual honesty or courage to concede a point.

YOU DID EXACTLY AS I SAID YOU WOULD.

Once I reduce us right wing clowns to this level, I just dump you into the IA bin, because you're just a waste of time and space. Good luck following me around like a bitch in heat. In a month or two, I'll see if you've wised up enough for a decent debate Adios.

George Orwell