Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LEFTIES POST ON TWITTER: "REST IN PISS RUSH LIMBAUGH"

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Default LEFTIES POST ON TWITTER: "REST IN PISS RUSH LIMBAUGH"

What a fine example of the evil lefties, so admired by the Dems. How sick are the people who will post such a vile comment on Twitter (or anywhere).
    Note the Twitter does not delete such a nasty comment. Yet will delete and ban much milder comments but comments that happen to oppose Twitters leftie stance.
    This is the level. This is the rot in society.

Such people have that same slimy grin as Ted Bundy had when he stood up in court to speak. A psychotic evil state deep inside projected via a smirk from the mouth with the truth - evil - in the eyes.

Shame on the people who make such comments and those who support them. You have evil in you.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    What a fine example of the evil lefties, so admired by the Dems. How sick are the people who will post such a vile comment on Twitter (or anywhere).
    Note the Twitter does not delete such a nasty comment. Yet will delete and ban much milder comments but comments that happen to oppose Twitters leftie stance.

Such people have that same slimy grin as Ted Bundy had when he stood up in court to speak. A psychotic evil state deep inside projected via a smirk from the mouth with the truth - evil - in the eyes.

Shame on the people who make such comments and those who support them. You have evil in you.
    poor christer goyim
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

The abuse must stop before the negotiations begin.

The Right has betrayed America by not insisting upon better behaviour from these fucks long ago.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    poor christer goyim
    Look at the jewbot go.

Run Shlomo Run !!!!!!
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

You guys bad-mouthed McCain before and after death and he was a Republican. Let's not even go there about Ginsburg. I won't berate him, I'm a Christian but even that claimed title didn't change some attitudes with the aforementioned. I'm sure when Xi Jinping, Hillary Clinton, etc passes we can expect some right-wing noise.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-20-2021)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    You guys bad-mouthed McCain before and after death and he was a Republican. Let's not even go there about Ginsburg. I won't berate him, I'm a Christian but even that claimed title didn't change some attitudes with the aforementioned. I'm sure when Xi Jinping, Hillary Clinton, etc passes we can expect some right-wing noise.
    Not because the are defined as Dems or leftie leaning but because they are proven evil people. It is a fact Billy boy Clinton raped women..indisputable fact. It is a fact the Clintons shafted Haiti causing many deaths via their fraud and evil. As I have said, my number one interest is boxing, but no way do I find any interest in Mike Tyson - I did admire him as an obvious brilliant boxer but I can not admire a rapist, its as simple a that. You may if you so desire but not for me. So the issue is not Dems for Dems sake its simply that despite the western world functioning on the rule of law the Democrats dont care if by direct breach of that doctrine it suits their own ends no matter who is killed or harmed or ruined.
    There is one significant difference between Al Capone - OJ Simpson and the Clintons - Al and OJ never took an oath to serve the people - under the Rule Of law - the US Constitution. Or do you think that does not matter? You knew Capone would cause damage to people, he admits it. Clintons grin and posture declaring their commitment to the goodness in life while shafting every single person who gets in their way, including killing them or severely shafting them.
    I took an oath and I lived up to that oath with total integrity despite some hard times doing it against people who did not honour it.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 28 Posts

Do you condemn that evil things Rush has said? Because he has said far nastier things about "lefties" when they died.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 28 Posts

Not because the are defined as Dems or leftie leaning but because they are proven evil people. It is a fact Billy boy Clinton raped women..indisputable fact. It is a fact the Clintons shafted Haiti causing many deaths via their fraud and evil. As I have said, my number one interest is boxing, but no way do I find any interest in Mike Tyson - I did admire him as an obvious brilliant boxer but I can not admire a rapist, its as simple a that. You may if you so desire but not for me. So the issue is not Dems for Dems sake its simply that despite the western world functioning on the rule of law the Democrats dont care if by direct breach of that doctrine it suits their own ends no matter who is killed or harmed or ruined.
    There is one significant difference between Al Capone - OJ Simpson and the Clintons - Al and OJ never took an oath to serve the people - under the Rule Of law - the US Constitution. Or do you think that does not matter? You knew Capone would cause damage to people, he admits it. Clintons grin and posture declaring their commitment to the goodness in life while shafting every single person who gets in their way, including killing them or severely shafting them.
    I took an oath and I lived up to that oath with total integrity despite some hard times doing it against people who did not honour it.
    You call it a "fact" that Bill Clinton raped women as a young man due to claims made by alleged victims. I wouldn't call it a "fact," but it does seem highly likely.

Now, there are affidavits filed by various women claiming that Donald Trump raped them on Epstein's island, with dates occurring while some of the women were underage at the time of the alleged rapes.

Do you agree that this, too, is likely to have occurred, due to so many women at various times filing affidavits?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to American Man For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-20-2021), Phantasmal (02-20-2021)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Limbaugh was the greatest enemy America has ever known. He should be buried in shit.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

The mind boggles. Look up all the threads about RBG's illness and death, troll; that is, if you didn't write some of them yourself under another name. RBG was a true hero, not a phony hate-monger like Rush.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

13. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-20-2021)

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Rush was an asshole.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,770 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The abuse must stop before the negotiations begin.

The Right has betrayed America by not insisting upon better behaviour from these fucks long ago.
    Laughs because this poster has no self awareness, expects good behaviors from others, but doesn’t practice what he preaches.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Rush made a fortune pushing hate and division. I have no respect for people who do that and less for those who were so successful in doing it. He is the genesis of much hate and disinformation He made America a worse place.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fuck him.

$1 million in donations to Planned Parenthood. In three days. In his memory.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Laughs because this poster has no self awareness, expects good behaviors from others, but doesn’t practice what he preaches.
    LIAR
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.