Thread: Republicans say it outloud

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I bet this obvious retard would kick your worthless ass every which way but Sunday. Talk your nonsense shit to someone else loser boy.
    You and I are both in our fifties. Where I live grown men don't talk like a 16 year old boy or care who can beat up another
    grown man. You act like you are 16. Both our former selves could kick each others asses. As much fun
    as it might be for people to see us both end up in traction and slip a disk, I'll pass.
    Thanks for the pleasant company though, gentle sir. Cling harder to reality, it's your friend.

2. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-18-2021)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

But that would mean that ANYONE who ever gave a cent to BLM needs go be arrested by the feds and looked at by the IRS. BLM burned buildings,..looted business, shot and killed people. But the BLM defenders say you cannot hold BLM responsible for what a FEW do. Same logic would come into play here. Cant have it both ways. Suck it...
    That was not BLM but Proud Boys and Trump supporters who infiltrated BLM in order to instigate the riots.

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,327 Times in 52,381 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Exactly. Personally,....I dont know how you can live with yourself.
    Why do you think so? Do you think I gave money to terrorists? If you thought I did, would you be a good citizen and report me? That's what I'd do.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,560 Times in 9,975 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Why do you think so? Do you think I gave money to terrorists? If you thought I did, would you be a good citizen and report me? That's what I'd do.
    No,....I wouldnt report you unless I had some solid evidence to back it up. For one thing,.... those guys have plenty enuff to do to be chasing around a bunch of dead leads. For another thing,....I wouldnt want to get on their wacko list/ nuisance caller. They dont like that.

I didnt even report you when you insinuated coming here to not only shoot me, but my family. You also said you had a buddy that lived near me that you could send to scout out my house for you. I told you then..... be my guest,... but dont make any plans for afterwards because you wont be needing them.

I didnt report you then because your threats were too vague,... and YOU KNEW they were too vague when you made them. Thats why you did it like that,.... coward. They were designed to scare me,....problem is...I dont scare easy and most times not at all. Especially by someone like you.
    Last edited by Stone; 02-17-2021 at 05:39 AM.

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    That was not BLM but Proud Boys and Trump supporters who infiltrated BLM in order to instigate the riots.
    Bullshit.

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    You and I are both in our fifties. Where I live grown men don't talk like a 16 year old boy or care who can beat up another
    grown man. You act like you are 16. Both our former selves could kick each others asses. As much fun
    as it might be for people to see us both end up in traction and slip a disk, I'll pass.
    Thanks for the pleasant company though, gentle sir. Cling harder to reality, it's your friend.
    You dont revert to talking like you are 16? Should I pull up some of your posts? Half of them are absurd. As childish as they can get. Like when you got banned and went totally off the rails. I myself have never been banned.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-18-2021)

9. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

You dont revert to talking like you are 16? Should I pull up some of your posts? Half of them are absurd. As childish as they can get. Like when you got banned and went totally off the rails. I myself have never been banned.
    you are still a dickhead. who wants to meet strangers on the internet in faraway cities at high noon to get your ass kicked. that is weird, little feller.

10. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    you are still a dickhead. who wants to meet strangers on the internet in faraway cities at high noon to get your ass kicked. that is weird, little feller.
    I never said a single thing about meeting him. That would be stupid. Go re read my post. It started out with him insulting me by calling me an "obvious retard" which everyone knows is just stupid BTW. I then said that this obvious retard would kick your little ass every which way but Sunday. Which is absolutely true. Nowhere in my post did I say anything about meeting up. Stop lying and tell the truth.

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No,....I wouldnt report you unless I had some solid evidence to back it up. For one thing,.... those guys have plenty enuff to do to be chasing around a bunch of dead leads. For another thing,....I wouldnt want to get on their wacko list/ nuisance caller. They dont like that.

I didnt even report you when you insinuated coming here to not only shoot me, but my family. You also said you had a buddy that lived near me that you could send to scout out my house for you. I told you then..... be my guest,... but dont make any plans for afterwards because you wont be needing them.

I didnt report you then because your threats were too vague,... and YOU KNEW they were too vague when you made them. Thats why you did it like that,.... coward. They were designed to scare me,....problem is...I dont scare easy and most times not at all. Especially by someone like you.
    Are you a detective or prosecutor? I'm not. Just a citizen. If I suspect someone of being a traitor or a terrorist I'll report them. What the police do is on them. Remember the guy with the RV in Nashville? He'd been reported years before and the cops didn't do anything. The citizen who reported it did their duty and the law failed in theirs.

Yes, the police have a lot of leads. It's irresponsible for someone to report suspicious activity unless they truly believe it's a problem. No doubt the police will receive reports from wackos and assholes trying to get their neighbor in trouble, which could easily backfire in them when playing stupid games like that. For the most part if a group of people each have one report on them and one person has half a dozen reports, wouldn't it be smart of the police to interview or take a looksee at the person with a bunch of different reports that they helped the terrorists?

Am I correct that you are asserting you are 100% not guilty, Stone? That you never sent money to terrorists, you didn't give them advice or moral support? That you never trained with them, went to meetings or rallies with them?

Remember when Tailgunner Joe was interviewing Americans with "Are you or have you ever been a communist?" That's how it's going to work again except now we know there are terrorists living among us. They're usually the loudmouthed, angry RW assholes in every forum, at every rally. Should be easy to catch since they looooove to post on FB, Twitter and political forums. LOL
    Last edited by Doc Dutch; 02-17-2021 at 06:27 AM.

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I never said a single thing about meeting him. That would be stupid. Go re read my post. It started out with him insulting me by calling me an "obvious retard" which everyone knows is just stupid BTW. I then said that this obvious retard would kick your little ass every which way but Sunday. Which is absolutely true. Nowhere in my post did I say anything about meeting up. Stop lying and tell the truth.
    You basically missed the point. "Macho obvious retard" like the proud boys types that attacked the Capitol. You are temperamentally just like those gomers.
    I was using you to describe the rioters. Violent white men who act like tough guys all the time. I could have used Sailor, but you also possess
    the key aspect of delusionality. He's not making insinuations about secret Qanan type plans and schemes to overthrow the govt. and using as punctuation.
    Do you wear horns for posting?

13. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

There was no armed insurrection on the 6th. To say there was is silly. With the kind of numbers in the amounts of people that were there if it were TRULY an armed insurrection they would have accomplished anything they wanted to at break neck speed. If they would have wanted to kill Democrat lawmakers,....they would have and nothing would have stopped them. If they wanted to have taken hostages,....they would have. I like to live in reality. Armed insurrection? Not hardly. In fact its laughable to even suggest it.
    I gotta acknowledge that you do not look to be as huge an asshole as you actually are.

If your avatar is your picture, that is.

Actually, I doubt anyone can look to be as big an asshole as you are.

Stay safe, Stone.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

14. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bullshit.
    Exactly. It was just who it appeared to be both in the city riots and the Capitol riot. Trying to blame it on someone else is BS and a refusal to accept blame and susceptibility to conspiracy theories.

15. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Remember when Tailgunner Joe was interviewing Americans with "Are you or have you ever been a communist?" That's how it's going to work again except now we know there are terrorists living among us.
    Hopefully not.

16. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Hopefully not.
    If actual justice was applied, I'd be for it.

The problem for those guys is they posted their pictures and views on social media, just like their leader. Case closed. LOL

17. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If actual justice was applied, I'd be for it.

The problem for those guys is they posted their pictures and views on social media, just like their leader. Case closed. LOL
    That is not justice. Nobody should be punished for their views--just their actions.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Stone (02-17-2021)