Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Is True North?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default What Is True North?

Earth has a North electromagnetic Pole and a South electromagnetic Pole. and there are two east and west magnetic poles Burmuda and Devil's triangles.

Solar system has two North Stars, The sun magnetic and south is any direction out and the electromagnetic Polaris is this galaxy's and Southern Cross it's South Pole.

so lets play a little relativity where the whole is equal to total sum of all its parts within all parts timed apart kinetically here so far.

True North is eternity to all eternally changing details within the moment. Talking kinetic separation of perpeptually balancing results combined inorganically or ancestrally within one atmosphere.

Here is how I combined my instinctive sense of self to be equal with social sense of proportionately alive with the aid of origami to show the optics of event horizons being the invisible but ever present event horizons between subatomic particulates saturating the universe and molecular content of nuclei particles to sustain the constant 118 characteristics of the periodic table intellect calls gaseous, liquid, mineral consistencies when combined to shape forms universally present between contracting combinations expanding never duplicated results twice. so far.

So now is eternity's North Pole and specific results are south regardless universal point of been or being displaced so far.

Here comes the folding of space time continuation where origami combines academics, arts, politics, spiritualism, economics, social justifications, ancestral results conceived to current population occupying space since inception of the species and each ancestral lineage present.

Picture-205.jpg static positions before reaching universal balancing/ origin of perpetual motion. 40 1/4" holes create 7 axises 4 with 7 holes and 3 with 4. This is significant wonce perpetual motion reaches a balancing point of eternal separation of lifetimes native to an atmosphere living occurs ancestrally inception to conception and death to extinciton. The expanding numbers until numbers aren't added again.

anyway there are 16 3/16" and 16 1/8" holes that represent 4 generations after inception until extinction no two livetimes are combined as before. This is where I came up with my constant 16,8, 4, 2, each, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 categories of lifetimes within current populaiton numbers of any species including homo sapiens. the kinetic self evident process of being equally created in biological order of etenraly separated so far.

Back to folding from outside corners to center mass. Picture-214.jpg the original is now half sized, and one more fold the 4 corners to center are on the bottom. Picture-208.jpg

Picture-218.jpg time the 4 coners are on top and look at where the 16 3/16" holes are and on the bottom side are 8 in a circle.

Now comes the optical illusions between instinctive navigating and intellectual comparing between had and does continue. Here comes creating 4th dimensional perceptions by comparing perpendicular with diagonal axises becoming vertical rising the center to be 5 corners from center or 6 degrees of separation. Or pyramid results of one sided speculation against 6 sides of one sided pyramid perceptions within a populaiton defeating itself with vernacular tribalism as ancestrally exchanging positions to event horizons eternally separated in biologcal order so far.

perpendicular vertical https://i.postimg.cc/qqdZYSMd/Picture-219.jpg center is top

diagonal perpendicular https://i.postimg.cc/44z0tfB4/Picture-220.jpg center is top

adding an equator https://i.postimg.cc/ydBbJs7J/Picture-63.jpg original center is on top. and now 8 paths with 24/7 avenues of deception within one species ancestrally working against itself one generation after another. Eternal Hell while surviving a Garden of Eden life is perpetually balancing as ancestrally displacing replacements repeating the same behavior mandated within geographical laws that dictate character role playing cradle to grave.

I didn't create it, my ancestry enabled it, I figured out why nobody stops it, and nobody can alone. Serenity while becoming an enemy to every state of mind around their sole point of displacement now.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

It would be neat to have a sort of bubble thing you can slip into that would distort the space time continuum.

You could anywhere as fast you want. That would be so cool.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,488 Times in 6,232 Posts
    Blog Entries

“There's the South Pole, said Christopher Robin, and I expect there's an East Pole and a West Pole, though people don't like talking about them.” ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Source https://www.physicsforums.com/thread...t-pole.825430/

' Yes, I suppose so ', replied Pooh, discreetly dialing the doctor on his I-phone.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-15-2021)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    It would be neat to have a sort of bubble thing you can slip into that would distort the space time continuum.

You could anywhere as fast you want. That would be so cool.
    What space time continuum are you talking about, the universal perpetual balance between contracting results equal to expanding details leaving the universe perpeptually changing now or all the realites created that have this species on the brink of self extinction saving false narratives ancestrally practiced since dawn of social justificaitons by "we say so".
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    What space time continuum are you talking about, the universal perpetual balance between contracting results equal to expanding details leaving the universe perpeptually changing now or all the realites created that have this species on the brink of self extinction saving false narratives ancestrally practiced since dawn of social justificaitons by "we say so".
    Space/time as conceived by Einstein.

I suspect that’s the way the aliens are getting around. How else can you do a 90° turn at Mach 5?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-15-2021)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    “There's the South Pole, said Christopher Robin, and I expect there's an East Pole and a West Pole, though people don't like talking about them.” ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

' Yes, I suppose so ', replied Pooh, discreetly dialing the doctor on his I-phone.
    Pooh is fiction, East and west poles spring and fall where day and night are equal time come with equinoxes as solstices are north and south poles to winter summer. dawn and dusk are just leading and trailing edges to the rotating planet revolving 3rd rock from the star constantly balancing this universal point of acive displacement.

That fine line between event horizons of individual movements simultaneously happening as spontaneously here. binary 1 and 0. gee literal perior of figurative decimal point, and/or intellectual both played 3 ways. 4th if one is honest about what eternity is in physical form.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Space/time as conceived by Einstein.

I suspect that’s the way the aliens are getting around. How else can you do a 90° turn at Mach 5?

Which type of Aliens intellectually defined earth bound of the same species or extraterrestrial?

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

why won't people prefer to understand life, rather choose to pretend life isn't how biology eternally separates reproductions so far works from now on?

It is a rhetorical question to those protecting corruption of "we" than being honest as only "me".

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,000 Times in 8,370 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post

Is it me or is this person delusional? Everytime this person posts it gets more bizarre.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Into the Night (02-15-2021), Stone (02-15-2021)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,000 Times in 8,370 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Loon? He thinks that 'Palestine' is a real country.
    Really? The sentences don't make any sense.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Really? The sentences don't make any sense.
    Loon doesn't make any sense, as a rule.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Loon doesn't make any sense, as a rule.
    whose rules? I follow biological rules of mutually evolving now and adapt or become extinct equally applies to individuals or entire group thinks ignoring life is limited to eternally separated so far.

Concensus mentalities gave away their sense of proportionately alive adopting stantistical averages as all they want to know about cradle to grave and will do anything to prevent honesty awaking their instinctive awareness again.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

whose rules? I follow biological rules of mutually evolving now and adapt or become extinct equally applies to individuals or entire group thinks ignoring life is limited to eternally separated so far. Concensus mentalities gave away their sense of proportionately alive adopting stantistical averages as all they want to know about cradle to grave and will do anything to prevent honesty awaking their instinctive awareness again.
    I wasn't referring to you, word cloud.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I wasn't referring to you, word cloud.
    Others will honor your plausible deniability, I won't. I don't have a reality to defend, I have my time mutually evolving to protect. See society governs my time with mutually assured destruction and I learned to counter that with mutually assured displacement since life is physically eternally separated by the numbers present from now on as arrived so far.

Call it specific gravity is I don't want any theories or theologies blocking living in plain sight. but every social reality demands everyone comply to concensus mentlity or get blacklisted from opportunities to fit in the mean time obey or else.
    Last edited by serenity; 02-15-2021 at 03:55 PM.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Others will honor your plausible deniability, I won't. I don't have a reality to defend, I have my time mutually evolving to protect. See society governs my time with mutually assured destruction and I learned to counter that with mutually assured displacement since life is physically eternally separated by the numbers present from now on as arrived so far. Call it specific gravity is I don't want any theories or theologies blocking living in plain sight. but every social reality demands everyone comply to concensus mentlity or get blacklisted from opportunities to fit in the mean time obey or else.

You and Loon are made for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by loon View Post