Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 143

Thread: Are you ready ?

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,064
    Thanked 789 Times in 680 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 43 Times in 43 Posts

    Default Are you ready ?

    We can have to deal with a variety of disasters at any time form hurricanes to flooding to tornados earth quakes , solar flares , riots , economic collapse , pandemics far worse then covid,eruptions from a super volcano like Yellowstone or others, large asteroid hits war and probably a few that I left out.

    Clearly we all cant be ready for everything .

    Are you prepared for even the smallest and of these ? how long could you and your family go it all along , could you provide food cash first aid and protection for your family ?

    Or will you wait for others to d it for you which may never happen depending on how bad the event is.

    Are you prepared for the type of natural disaster most likely to hit your area ?
    how long can you go without any income no stores to buy food ?

    Would you survive for a month 2 months without help ? would you be a victim , prey or predator or survivor ?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

    CASPER (02-14-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    35,393
    Thanks
    13,432
    Thanked 9,926 Times in 7,616 Posts
    Groans
    414
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 2,042 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I survived Katrina. So ...

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    76,485
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I survived Katrina. So ...


    That's sad. Maybe we'll have better luck next time.

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    35,393
    Thanks
    13,432
    Thanked 9,926 Times in 7,616 Posts
    Groans
    414
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 2,042 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post


    That's sad. Maybe we'll have better luck next time.
    Can't really rely on Luck. 'Water and Electricity'. 'Electricity and Water'. 2 important subjects that everyone should consider.
    You can have your Gold Coins ... but if nothing is open, nothing works, everyone is gone, good luck trying to 'use' your Gold Coins for something.

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    76,485
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Can't really rely on Luck. 'Water and Electricity'. 'Electricity and Water'. 2 important subjects that everyone should consider. You can have your Gold Coins ... but if nothing is open, nothing works, everyone is gone, good luck trying to 'use' your Gold Coins for something.
    It'd be good luck for JPP if you're drowned by rising floodwaters, or crushed to death under a collapsed roof, or impaled by a wind-driven two-by-four.

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    21,140
    Thanks
    8,914
    Thanked 10,995 Times in 7,613 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,037 Posts

    Default

    I'd kill off my trumpkin neighbors in their sleep, one by one. Steal their guns, and live off of whatever they have. There are plenty of them, so I'm good for years.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  8. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Kansas City KS
    Posts
    18,791
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8,648 Times in 5,905 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 692 Times in 639 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I survived Katrina. So ...
    What did u survive? The storm or the black lawlessness

  9. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"s"
    Posts
    25,403
    Thanks
    4,001
    Thanked 14,178 Times in 10,550 Posts
    Groans
    122
    Groaned 295 Times in 282 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I'd kill off my trumpkin neighbors in their sleep, one by one. Steal their guns, and live off of whatever they have. There are plenty of them, so I'm good for years.
    You'd better enter quietly, or you'll taste lead and I'll watch your shit splatter. Count on it, commie.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    Bulletbob (02-14-2021)

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    35,393
    Thanks
    13,432
    Thanked 9,926 Times in 7,616 Posts
    Groans
    414
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 2,042 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    What did u survive? The storm or the black lawlessness
    10 days no water, no electricity, no phone, no mail, no banks, no food stores, no gas stations, no nothing. One day you're in the 21st century, the next day you're in the 14th century.
    I'm near the Mississippi border, where the eye came over. Trees down everywhere. I burned debris for 2 weeks, day and night. Luckily, some guy had a swimming pool near by where I got beautiful clean water that I could bathe in, wash clothes, and flush my toilet.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

    Bulletbob (02-14-2021)

  13. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    16,725
    Thanks
    20,273
    Thanked 6,257 Times in 4,496 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 2,004 Times in 1,890 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    What did u survive? The storm or the black lawlessness
    Correction, you mean Trump lawlessness.
    QRP and 73 to everybody

  14. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    16,725
    Thanks
    20,273
    Thanked 6,257 Times in 4,496 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 2,004 Times in 1,890 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    We can have to deal with a variety of disasters at any time form hurricanes to flooding to tornados earth quakes , solar flares , riots , economic collapse , pandemics far worse then covid,eruptions from a super volcano like Yellowstone or others, large asteroid hits war and probably a few that I left out.

    Clearly we all cant be ready for everything .

    Are you prepared for even the smallest and of these ? how long could you and your family go it all along , could you provide food cash first aid and protection for your family ?

    Or will you wait for others to d it for you which may never happen depending on how bad the event is.

    Are you prepared for the type of natural disaster most likely to hit your area ?
    how long can you go without any income no stores to buy food ?

    Would you survive for a month 2 months without help ? would you be a victim , prey or predator or survivor ?
    What makes this a current event????????????????????
    QRP and 73 to everybody

  15. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    35,393
    Thanks
    13,432
    Thanked 9,926 Times in 7,616 Posts
    Groans
    414
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 2,042 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    It'd be good luck for JPP if you're drowned by rising floodwaters, or crushed to death under a collapsed roof, or impaled by a wind-driven two-by-four.
    Well, thank you, Legina. Fortunately, I live on high ground ... and I built my own house. So, if the 'roof collapsed', I would deserve to die.
    Now, I did go out in the Storm and walk around a bit. About a block from the House I noticed a Stop Sign vibrating so vigorously that I thought it would become airborne and slice me in half.
    So, I got the fuck out of there.

  16. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    76,485
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I live on high ground.
    So you say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I built my own house.
    If true, which is doubtful, that would give me extra hope.

  17. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    76,485
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strumpet View Post
    Trump

  18. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    35,393
    Thanks
    13,432
    Thanked 9,926 Times in 7,616 Posts
    Groans
    414
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 2,042 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    So you say.



    If true, which is doubtful, that would give me extra hope.
    'High ground' here ... mens I'm 15 feet above sea level.
    It survived Katrina ... and 4 trees hitting it. So ...

Similar Threads

  1. Get ready to see more of this
    By Darth Omar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-23-2020, 03:45 PM
  2. Ready
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2020, 02:57 PM
  3. Ready? Aim.
    By stoned in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 03:56 PM
  4. R U ready for this ?
    By NOVA in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 01:14 PM
  5. Y'all Ready for 421?
    By Damocles in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 05:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •