Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Acquitted 43-57..The Plan is working!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,624 Times in 51,916 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    They will help start a new party along with the Lincoln project

The actual reTrumpagain party that owns the Republican name doesnt know how to run a real party

A Lincoln party could form and smoke them in most places in America

We are witnessing the death of the Republican Party as a viable party
    Doubtful. It's already a two-way civil war between the MAGA mob and traditional Republicans. Putting a moderate third group in there would be like being one of Clinton's "peacekeepers" AKA meat shields between two warring sides bent on massacring each other. Better to sit back and pick up the pieces in that case.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

The top old school republicans of the past have already been meeting to discuss the fate of the name

The majority of republicans who now control that name just voted to praise the racists instead of actual conservatives

All the past people who they ran out of the party (and likely the Rs who voted to impeach) know how to run a party

The tea tard trumpies have no fucking idea how to run a successful party

The new party can walk right into CEOs offices and get financial backing and a promise of no money to the fetid corpse that is now the Republican Party

Qers and racists won’t get the corporate money

Sometimes partys die

This one bit it’s own dick off and bled out

All the capable and sane past republicans can quickly out maneuver this ass sack full of brain dead zombies

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

If none one does that

The conservative movement will have no power

this GQP will be horrible for corporations because they cause chaos

The corporations don’t make money by associating with a racist insane lie obsessed party

Have fun trying to win with only Q and racists donations

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    An alternate theory on why the Republicans resisted the Impeachment so hard, despite the fact well over 17 of them had their lives at risk on January 6th:

The Republicans don't want Trump around much less running for office or influencing any elections under the Republican banner. An impeachment stops Trump from running for office, but not from influencing Republican elections. Think Greene times a dozen.

Trump is a modern Caligula: A madman with power and the chants of "Destroy the GOP" still ring loudly behind closed doors at Republican meetings.

Militias have been around since the American Revolution. Their function has evolved several times and their motives vary. Some are simply like drug-running motorcycle gangs. Some are more like book clubs with guns and a periodic meetings at a rifle range.

Some, like the Proud Boys and Boogaloo Bois, are well trained, well motivated and include many vets with military training and discipline. This, of course, makes them very dangerous if they choose to attack government facilities and elected officials, their primary focus of angst. Think Timothy McVeigh with 20 clones in each city or state all grouped together. Normally they trained and complained but did little to harm others or break the law...until Trump came along.

How Trump knew about these assholes and tapped into them remains a bit of mystery, but there's no doubt he was involved, along with Miller and probably Junior. Trump praised them, focused them, motivated them and, after a few practice rallies, pointed them at the Capitol to kick off a civil war by taking over the US Capitol, killing most it contained and assassinating his own VP. A classic move in a Hollywood movie or a wargame. Obviously it failed miserably. Not just a near-miss failure, but the utter dejected failure of decent people who wake up from a blackout drunk and find they've committed a serious crime.

That failure is why many of these groups are falling apart, especially as thousands are arrested, even non-militia, and strive for plea deals in their sentencing. However, the hardcore center of the Proud Boys and Boogaloo Boise remain very proud, very dangerous and, now thanks to Trump, betrayed soldiers facing serious prison time because of Trump.

Trump misled them in the attack and he betrayed them by saving his own ass rather than pardon them. That's the equivalent of an officer of a military unit running like a coward in the middle of the attack. It's a very serious betrayal of honor.

Now, during the impeachment, Trump is throwing salt in the wound by betraying them again. His crack T-Team of lawyers labeled those who followed Trump to be "criminal insurrectionists" and "lawless actors". That's code for "no mercy".

What are they to do? Go to prison for 20-30 years? Probably die there? Commit seppuku? Or go out man-style as a kamikaze? In that situation, I'd take Door #3. I've been around military people all of my life and, given I was stupid enough to get involved in this fucking mess in the first place, it's a no brainer decision.

After all, these guys were prepared to line up most of Congress and the VP against a Congressional wall. They were prepared to kill and many, thanks to our own nation's Forever War, were experienced killers. So who will be their final target? Another government building somewhere? Assassinate a couple of Democrats? Maybe, but that's a lame way to go.

Adding up all the elements, the best way to go out is to take out the person who organized all of this shit. End their own lives with honor by putting a very large, very loud coda at the end of "the Trump Years".

My theory is that the Republicans know this and are simply letting it happen by doing nothing...of which they are very good at doing. If they upheld their oaths and convicted Trump, that's punishment. Some of the kamikaze boys might lose heart because Trump was punished for his actions. No matter how light, justice would be done. We have to respect the law, right?

A better solution for the Republicans is to do nothing, let Trump get away scott-free and let the kamikaze boys solve both the militia problem and the Trump problem in a single event.

Just a theory. I could be wrong.
    Interesting theory lol.

But there’s a big hole in all of these speculations about Trump inciting the rioters. Here it is: Trump *had the most to lose* from the riot and break in to the building.

It blew up the objective outlined in his speech. The Trump supporters were supposed to march to the Capitol *peacefully and patriotically* and let their voices be heard. NONE OF THAT HAPPENED because of the idiots who rioted.

Oddly, it got Democrats off the hook because none of it was heard.

So Carp, why would Trump blow up his own mission that day by inciting a riot? Be the first to provide a coherent answer.

Be first.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stone (02-13-2021)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump Acquitted 43-57..The Plan is working!
    Trump still has got formidable legal problems on the horizon.

Trump facing expanded investigation over $280 million in loans — including for his signature tower: report

The scope of the investigation into former President Donald Trump has apparently expanded, according to a new report The Wall Street Journal is promoting as an exclusive.
    https://www.rawstory.com/trump-tower/
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-yor...es-11613241198
    Lock Him Up

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

PoliTalker (02-13-2021)

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello evince,

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    They will help start a new party along with the Lincoln project

The actual reTrumpagain party that owns the Republican name doesnt know how to run a real party

A Lincoln party could form and smoke them in most places in America

We are witnessing the death of the Republican Party as a viable party
    I hope that is correct.

But I also have a feeling that there are not enough conservatives with morals left to form a party large enough to counter the Democrats.

Republicans seem to be full of a lot of resentment and hatred. That sentiment is still carrying the party right now.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Geeko Sportivo,

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    They stood up for justice and Democracy as well!

And we will be glad to welcome them to the Democrat Party!

We may have very well gained 7 Democrat seats in the Senate, as they most-likely will be changing party colors very soon now.
    That would be highly interesting. If that happens it secures the dominance of the Democratic Party.

It would be very cool to see a wave of party defections in both the House and Senate, as well as State seats.

This is the kind of event that could prompt that.

You know the hateful resentful Republicans would certainly take a stance of 'Either you're with us or you're against us.'

10 Republicans in the House voted for impeachment.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (02-14-2021)

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Trump still has got formidable legal problems on the horizon.

Trump facing expanded investigation over $280 million in loans — including for his signature tower: report

The scope of the investigation into former President Donald Trump has apparently expanded, according to a new report The Wall Street Journal is promoting as an exclusive.
    https://www.rawstory.com/trump-tower/
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-yor...es-11613241198
    Absolutely. He'll die broke. If the militias have anything to do with it, that'll be sooner rather than later.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Trumpet (02-13-2021)

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

An alternate theory on why the Republicans resisted the Impeachment so hard, despite the fact well over 17 of them had their lives at risk on January 6th:

The Republicans don't want Trump around much less running for office or influencing any elections under the Republican banner. An impeachment stops Trump from running for office, but not from influencing Republican elections. Think Greene times a dozen.

Trump is a modern Caligula: A madman with power and the chants of "Destroy the GOP" still ring loudly behind closed doors at Republican meetings.

Militias have been around since the American Revolution. Their function has evolved several times and their motives vary. Some are simply like drug-running motorcycle gangs. Some are more like book clubs with guns and a periodic meetings at a rifle range.

Some, like the Proud Boys and Boogaloo Bois, are well trained, well motivated and include many vets with military training and discipline. This, of course, makes them very dangerous if they choose to attack government facilities and elected officials, their primary focus of angst. Think Timothy McVeigh with 20 clones in each city or state all grouped together. Normally they trained and complained but did little to harm others or break the law...until Trump came along.

How Trump knew about these assholes and tapped into them remains a bit of mystery, but there's no doubt he was involved, along with Miller and probably Junior. Trump praised them, focused them, motivated them and, after a few practice rallies, pointed them at the Capitol to kick off a civil war by taking over the US Capitol, killing most it contained and assassinating his own VP. A classic move in a Hollywood movie or a wargame. Obviously it failed miserably. Not just a near-miss failure, but the utter dejected failure of decent people who wake up from a blackout drunk and find they've committed a serious crime.

That failure is why many of these groups are falling apart, especially as thousands are arrested, even non-militia, and strive for plea deals in their sentencing. However, the hardcore center of the Proud Boys and Boogaloo Boise remain very proud, very dangerous and, now thanks to Trump, betrayed soldiers facing serious prison time because of Trump.

Trump misled them in the attack and he betrayed them by saving his own ass rather than pardon them. That's the equivalent of an officer of a military unit running like a coward in the middle of the attack. It's a very serious betrayal of honor.

Now, during the impeachment, Trump is throwing salt in the wound by betraying them again. His crack T-Team of lawyers labeled those who followed Trump to be "criminal insurrectionists" and "lawless actors". That's code for "no mercy".

What are they to do? Go to prison for 20-30 years? Probably die there? Commit seppuku? Or go out man-style as a kamikaze? In that situation, I'd take Door #3. I've been around military people all of my life and, given I was stupid enough to get involved in this fucking mess in the first place, it's a no brainer decision.

After all, these guys were prepared to line up most of Congress and the VP against a Congressional wall. They were prepared to kill and many, thanks to our own nation's Forever War, were experienced killers. So who will be their final target? Another government building somewhere? Assassinate a couple of Democrats? Maybe, but that's a lame way to go.

Adding up all the elements, the best way to go out is to take out the person who organized all of this shit. End their own lives with honor by putting a very large, very loud coda at the end of "the Trump Years".

My theory is that the Republicans know this and are simply letting it happen by doing nothing...of which they are very good at doing. If they upheld their oaths and convicted Trump, that's punishment. Some of the kamikaze boys might lose heart because Trump was punished for his actions. No matter how light, justice would be done. We have to respect the law, right?

A better solution for the Republicans is to do nothing, let Trump get away scott-free and let the kamikaze boys solve both the militia problem and the Trump problem in a single event.

Just a theory. I could be wrong.
    Sadly,....your dementia seems to be worsening now at an alarming rate. Best start thinking about seeking some help before you find yourself standing behind the curtains, wearing a lampshade on your head , and muttering something about ...where are all those cats coming from?!

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello evince,

I hope that is correct.

But I also have a feeling that there are not enough conservatives with morals left to form a party large enough to counter the Democrats.

Republicans seem to be full of a lot of resentment and hatred. That sentiment is still carrying the party right now.
    It'll take time to heal, but conservatives with common sense exist or will grow.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (02-14-2021)

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Sadly,....your dementia seems to be worsening now at an alarming rate. Best start thinking about seeking some help before you find yourself standing behind the curtains, wearing a lampshade on your head , and muttering something about ...where are all those cats coming from?!
    That's always possible, but I'm not the ex-Army expert building contractor just down the beach from Trump.

You may be foolish, but you don't look stupid. You know exactly what I'm talking about. My advice is to actively distance yourself from supporting domestic terrorists in any way, shape or form. Your call.

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Absolutely. He'll die broke. If the militias have anything to do with it, that'll be sooner rather than later.
    Why are you trying to incite militia type people to bring harm to POTUS Trump? You know good and well what you are doing and it needs to stop. Honestly your posts should be reported to the FBI. Its as if you are PUTTING THIS OUT THERE almost HOPING some lone wolf nutcase that reads only and never posts sees this and will act upon this meme you keep sending out. Stop.

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why are you trying to incite militia type people to bring harm to POTUS Trump? You know good and well what you are doing and it needs to stop. Honestly your posts should be reported to the FBI. Its as if you are PUTTING THIS OUT THERE almost HOPING some lone wolf nutcase that reads only and never posts sees this will act upon this meme you keep sending out. Stop.
    How the fuck is it possible for me "to incite militia type people" to take a bath much less do harm to other Americans?

Are you confessing to associating with terrorists, Stone? Giving them money? Buying cool t-shirts? wink, wink

In reality, I think you are a harmless idiot, but the FBI should check and the IRS should review your finances.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (02-13-2021)

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Maybe you ought to be concern about your own shaky mental health; the bizarre drivel that you post can only come from a sick and twisted mind.
    Lock Him Up

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Doc Dutch (02-13-2021)