1. #331 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Ok suit yourself, but he is black!

no worries. I don't believe or disbelieve him. its just from experience on forums.

2. #332 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,718 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JDAM View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    You need to stop drinking before you get on-line.
    Think, stupid, think! Did the folk in your characterization buy and listen to Richard Pryor? Or could it be that there are (gasp!) black folk who moved from urban to suburban and lived the working "middle" class life?

My God, man! Your bigotry has warped your mind. There are black, brown, tan, yellow people on Long Island who where former city dwellers....has been that way for a LONG time, don't cha know.

You reaffirm my original assessment of your mindset. Carry on.

Let me ask you, you come at me, but why don't you go after the overt and proud actual racists like I do? t give them no quarter, you go snipe hunting at people who are also anti racist.

fuck head. so you are claiming to be black? That's interesting. So I would posit that you sir are the one being racist here. there is nothing I could say to you to change your mind about me because I'm white. Anyway, middle class guy, where I grew up, a minority majority neighborhood, its what we did, I was the minority white guy and went along with it, it was fun.

lol "tai chi" guy.

your protected longisland bougie upbringing maybe you missed out. but it was funny shit that friends would often do. sorry, not sorry you are all triggered over it.
    Seems I hit a nerve! You just dig your self deeper with each response.

1. Just enter my screen name in a generic search in this forum alone and go over some of my threads, much less responses. The objective reader would readily see that you talk of what you do not know. I "went after" you because of your pure BS attitude of "go along to get along". Valid reasoning on my part, because just pushed a little and your sheet and hood fell out from under your jacket.

2. How on God's green earth am I a "racist" because I point out the major flaws in your reasoning? Do you even understand the definition of racism? Seems to me that you really didn't enjoy having to get "ribbed" about your race by your compadres. No matter how well you gave back, it's annoying to have your very being dumped on in order to "belong". Having being one of the five black folk in my graduating class (Catholic school on Long Island), you get tired of that crap real quick...even with "friends". So I didn't put it out, and it wasn't given. Simple, effective, less tense, satisfying.

3. You shouldn't mock what you don't understand....as I just used a verbal/mental form of taichi to make a fool of you.

4. I already warned you about trying to justify your BS because you're a city dweller. BFD. Since most of my family was in Brooklyn I spent a SERIOUS amount of time there....you probably don't have a clue as to the old Roller Dome, or the Ebbits Field apartments in their hey day. Best you get cracking on google before you respond....makes you look less foolish.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

3. #333 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    He's black and totally devoid of any sense of humour.
    So he claims to be black? being of forums for over almost 20 years, I can count on one hand the number of black people on forums, I need both hands to count the people who have claimed to be black then it turns out, they were not at all.
    Primavera is on my IA list...I settled his hash awhile back and he's been pissed ever since....occasionally shows up on my threads or around my posts like here.

So explain to the reading audience what stereotypes you utilize in a print medium to determine if someone is a black American....and how the hell did you "discover" posers. Newsflash, chuckles....we don't all don't talk, act or write the same. Your little experience in life is in no way, shape or form has the final say on the black experience in America. Hint: the word "diversity" is at play here. Maybe you need to get out more. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

4. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-17-2021)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-17-2021)

6. #334 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

1. Just enter my screen name in a generic search in this forum alone and go over some of my threads, much less responses. The objective reader would readily see that you talk of what you do not know. I "went after" you because of your pure BS attitude of "go along to get along". Valid reasoning on my part, because just pushed a little and your sheet and hood fell out from under your jacket.

2. How on God's green earth am I a "racist" because I point out the major flaws in your reasoning? Do you even understand the definition of racism? Seems to me that you really didn't enjoy having to get "ribbed" about your race by your compadres. No matter how well you gave back, it's annoying to have your very being dumped on in order to "belong". Having being one of the five black folk in my graduating class (Catholic school on Long Island), you get tired of that crap real quick...even with "friends". So I didn't put it out, and it wasn't given. Simple, effective, less tense, satisfying.

3. You shouldn't mock what you don't understand....as I just used a verbal/mental form of taichi to make a fool of you.

4. I already warned you about trying to justify your BS because you're a city dweller. BFD. Since most of my family was in Brooklyn I spent a SERIOUS amount of time there....you probably don't have a clue as to the old Roller Dome, or the Ebbits Field apartments in their hey day. Best you get cracking on google before you respond....makes you look less foolish.

1. no one is going along to get along suburban kid.
    2. Thats great kudos to you.
    3. right, Try that against BJJ,
    4. I get it man, you have st cred cause you left your comfortable middle class home and came and hung out in our "hoods". I mean a "SERIOUS" amount of time. lol, I hung out in susnet park, no google needed. and naming a project, suburban kid, doesn't help. I bet your tai chi came in handy tho when your parents were driving you down flatbush showing you where you came from, privileged one.

7. #335 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Primavera is on my IA list...I settled his hash awhile back and he's been pissed ever since....occasionally shows up on my threads or around my posts like here.

So explain to the reading audience what stereotypes you utilize in a print medium to determine if someone is a black American....and how the hell did you "discover" posers. Newsflash, chuckles....we don't all don't talk, act or write the same. Your little experience in life is in no way, shape or form has the final say on the black experience in America. Hint: the word "diversity" is at play here. Maybe you need to get out more. Carry on.

Guys like you who proclaimed they were black later discovered to not be. simple as that. I dont believe you or disbelieve you. Im just going by experience.

are you the watchman?

you remind me of a guy. lol

Newsflash, chuckles....we don't all don't talk, act or write the same. Your little experience in life is in no way, shape or form has the final say on the black experience in America. Hint: the word "diversity" is at play here. Maybe you need to get out more. Carry on.

you were one of 5 black kids at your rich catholic school. I was one of about 20 white non-latino kids at mine. so tell me more, chuckles, about "diversity".

8. #336 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

1. no one is going along to get along suburban kid.
    2. Thats great kudos to you.
    3. right, Try that against BJJ,
    4. I get it man, you have st cred cause you left your comfortable middle class home and came and hung out in our "hoods". I mean a "SERIOUS" amount of time. lol, I hung out in susnet park, no google needed. and naming a project, suburban kid, doesn't help. I bet your tai chi came in handy tho when your parents were driving you down flatbush showing you where you came from, privileged one.
    1. Really? So the first time when you found yourself the "minority" in a group situation, and someone "chided" you with a racial/ethnic slur, you just swallowed it out of what...fear or survival instinct? And you NEVER got annoyed? Or were you the toughest thing on 2 legs and whupped everyone's butt so your mutual racial joke fest got accepted? GMAFB! Tell that to the mirror, because that's the ONLY person swallowing that baloney of yours. Oh, and your bias against suburban dwellers makes YOU a bigot. Just thought you should know.

2. translation: JDAM doesn't have the cojones to cop to his stupidity in calling me a racist.

3. Yeah, I know all you BJJ guys were all hyped when that Tai Chi guy got whupped by an MMA guy a few years back. Thing was, there are essentially two types of tai chi....the meditative/internal exercise moves and the actual fighting style training. The former was used against MMA....a serious mistake and display of hutzpah given that there is NO contact training in the meditative part of Tai Chi. Do some homework as to what a traditionial tai chi training entails. BJJ is a good street brawler style, but a traditional martial art style training takes a little more than 5 years....internal and external. A word of advice...you come across a guy with a few whitish "dots" on his close shaven head, I would strongly urge you NOT to screw with him.

4. No genius, you obviously don't "get it". You doubling down on your bigot bushwah just shows the reading audience how bogus you are. If you spent "serious" time in Brooklyn then you would have immediately responded to the Rollerdome reference, much less Ebbits Field. You didn't because you are ignorant of those old landmarks, much less what they were in their hey dey. Oh, and my folk were in Bed Stuy, not Flatbush....get a map and figure it out, you pathetic poser. As for Sunset Park, in my day it wasn't exactly somewhere a whole lot of black folk were to be....given Park Slope and Bay Ridge being in he vicinity. Things may have changed over the decades, I wouldn't know.

Keep responding, genius....you dig yourself deeper with each post. Quite entertaining in a sad sort of way. Carry on.

George Orwell

9. #337 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Guys like you who proclaimed they were black later discovered to not be. simple as that. I dont believe you or disbelieve you. Im just going by experience.

are you the watchman?

you remind me of a guy. lol

Newsflash, chuckles....we don't all don't talk, act or write the same. Your little experience in life is in no way, shape or form has the final say on the black experience in America. Hint: the word "diversity" is at play here. Maybe you need to get out more. Carry on.

you were one of 5 black kids at your rich catholic school. I was one of about 20 white non-latino kids at mine. so tell me more, chuckles, about "diversity".
    Okay, once more for the cheap seats: EXACTLY HOW DID YOU MAKE THIS "DISCOVERY"? Elucidate, son, elucidate! And now you're walking back your accusation by trying to float some "objective observer" BS. Naa-unnh, son...that dog of yours won't fly. Especially when you allude to some sort of racial identification "experience" in a print medium. C'mon son, put up or shut up!

Rich Catholic school? Yeah, right. My parents (still living, God bless 'em) are STILL making the adjusted mortgage payments from sending me and my 2 brothers through the system. Both parents worked. Sorry if we did a little better than you (you seem to allude to being a working poor family), but rest assured I would have KILLED for 19 more kids like me in high school, because the racism and bigotry from the non-black class mates was a constant reminder as to what the real world was all about. So think it through, genius.....150 to 5....that was just my graduating class, the 3 classes before me were between 2-5. Naturally, things got better and more diverse in Community College.

Oh, and I was referring to the "diversity" among black Americans in ideology, education, politics, culture, customs, etc. (northern, southern, Atlantic Islands, African continent). Hope that clears things up for you, as in your bigoted zeal your reading comprehension seems to diminish. Carry on

George Orwell

10. #338 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Settled my hash, holy shit! Who under the age of 80 says that?

11. #339 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TexanManWithPlans View Post
    Maybe you don't understand the word "marginalization." African Americans live in America, not in Africa.
    Lol, sure!