Members banned from this thread: ThatOwlWoman, LV426, Mason Melchizedek, Jerome and Doc Dutch

Thread: When will life return to normal? In 7 years at today's vaccine rates (more agitating)

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Werewolf When will life return to normal? In 7 years at today's vaccine rates (more agitating)

When will life return to normal? In 7 years at today's vaccine rates

https://financialpost.com/news/econo...vaccine-rates?

7 years? thats some scary shit right there.

cept its fake news and media buried in the article The U.S. will get there just in time to ring in the 2022 New Year (though North Dakota could get there six months sooner than Texas). With vaccinations happening more rapidly in richer Western countries than the rest of the globe, it will take the world as a whole seven years at the current pace.

then there is the fact these things wear out after about 2 years naturally historically

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    When will life return to normal? In 7 years at today's vaccine rates

https://financialpost.com/news/econo...vaccine-rates?

7 years? thats some scary shit right there.

cept its fake news and media buried in the article The U.S. will get there just in time to ring in the 2022 New Year (though North Dakota could get there six months sooner than Texas). With vaccinations happening more rapidly in richer Western countries than the rest of the globe, it will take the world as a whole seven years at the current pace.

then there is the fact these things wear out after about 2 years naturally historically
    Now, that we've got a competent president who understands the severity of the pandemic, and is doing something about it; I don't think that it will take 7 years to resolve this problem, like it would if Crazy Trump was still the President.
    Lock Him Up

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,035 Times in 13,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

It will occur in stages, as soon as the other two vaccines hit the market and production increases, and we don’t see any unforeseen strains, we will attain some level of normalcy by July/August

But just like air travel, it will never return 100% to the way it was previously

4. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Concart (02-05-2021)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,402 Times in 9,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    It will occur in stages, as soon as the other two vaccines hit the market and production increases, and we don’t see any unforeseen strains, we will attain some level of normalcy by July/August

But just like air travel, it will never return 100% to the way it was previously
    I think that timeframe is about right. I was hoping for Memorial Day, but that may be a stretch. Either way, you are seeing the defense production act being ramped up, the military getting involved in the vaccination effort, new distribution methods being proposed, a better handle on inventory and shipment..... all of that in just two weeks. Either way, I think masks are part of our way of life now, and I don't really mind that. It's likely to make future cold and flu seasons much less severe.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Now, that we've got a competent president who understands the severity of the pandemic, and is doing something about it; I don't think that it will take 7 years to resolve this problem, like it would if Crazy Trump was still the President.

he said 90k more dead and there is nothing we can do to stop it. Is that "doing something"?

anyway lw article trying to scare you with the 7 year bullshit. I agree, it will be over way sooner than that.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post

I agree with this and think the j&j vaccine will be the game changer.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    really whats he doing ?
    Didnt Joe just say there was no changing the course of covid or did you forget that.

didn't the vaccine come out with the help of trumps warp speed program?

covid is not going away and will take a few years to truly dispate, its a world wide issue and its already mutated. its a forum of the common cold and the flu from what I understand and its going to be floating around t5he globe for year.
    we still have outbreaks from time to time of the bubonic plague around the globe .
    Prewid3nt blow hole biter has no real plan and never did that would be effective . Your delusional if you think that Biden as president will make a difference , the vaccine will biter will not.

covid will be with us for a long time, thats just a fact. Of course if your a idiot and think joe can cure cancer like he claimed then a covid cure should be a walk in the park for him