1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    To CASPER: Does Biden?

Or does Biden believe in organized religion?
    Well he belongs to the Catholic Church so I would have to answer yes. With that said, I assume you know that one does not have to believe in Organized Religion to believe in God.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    Mr Trump is the best president ever. God bless Mr Trump. You Dems are going to rue the day
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    Well he belongs to the Catholic Church so I would have to answer yes.
    To CASPER: Really!
    Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    With that said, I assume you know that one does not have to believe in Organized Religion to believe in God.
    To CASPER: You assume correctly:

Since the day organized religion was invented every priesthood worked to make their religion the one true religion. That never-ending “competition” put the human race on a fast track to hell the day the one God notion ejaculated organized religion as it is practiced today. From the beginning the elimination of every other religion took priority over forcing everybody to believe in God. Basically, religious fanatics hate alien religious fanatics more than they hate atheists. (In today’s world Muslims and Communists are the only priesthoods who proselytize with guns.)

Incidentally, people like me who believe in God, but not religion, do not care what others believe. Did you ever hear of an individual who believed in God beating up someone because they practiced a religion? How many times has the world seen fanatical believers in one religion trying to wipe out, or convert by force, true believers in another religion?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...79#post2831979
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

I do not have a problem with either Politicians or Judges being believers in God, I only draw the line when they attempt to make Laws or Rule based on those beliefs while ignoring the facts of the issue.

While I do not have a big problem with Organized Religion, for some it is their best path, but I will add that while the Government has no business involving themselves in their affairs, unless unlawful, I also believe that for Organized Religion to enjoy the perks they need to also stay out of Politics, that is not their Mission. As for Wars fought over Religion, I totally agree, think John Lennon, the words to the song Imagine thought provoking.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,170 Times in 7,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Trump has about as much chance to become president again in 2024 as O.J. Simpson!

The Vocal and Voting Majority of Americans just fired and rejected Trump and his scandalous and corrupt presidency.

For the Republicans to be able to repair the damage done to their party by Donald Trump before the Mid-Term elections is HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE AND DOUBTFUL.

The Democrat Party produced 85 million votes in 2020 and they aren't going away.

In fact, The Democrat Party is getting even stronger, and will be recruiting millions of more voters in the next couple of years, as the Republican party is divided and losing their appeal to many Republicans who now find they have more in common with Democrats than they do with the Qanon, and other White Nationalist Fringe Groups now leading the Republican party and steering them so far in the wrong direction, they may never be able to find their way back to reality and even expect to win elections again.

Rest In Peace Republican Party!

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    The Democrat Party is getting even stronger, and will be recruiting millions of more voters in the next couple of years,
    To Geeko Sportivo: You cannot have it both ways. The Democrat Party is the Globalist American Empire:

With Zero Moral Authority Left, The Globalist American Empire is Doomed to Fail at Home and Abroad
    February 2, 2021 (23h ago)

XXXXX

The Globalist American Empire Declares All-Out War On the American People
    February 1, 2021 (2d ago)

https://www.revolver.news/2021/02/th...erican-people/
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer