Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look At Trump’s Negatives

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Look At Trump’s Negatives

Jeez, it takes a warped mind to hand the presidency to a thief so he, Trump, would be missed:

Who in their right mind misses a NY hustler who gave the Parasite Class at least $300,000,000,000 (THAT IS TRILLIONS).

Worse still, if the douche bag runs again in 2024 —— and wins —— he will inherit Scummy Joe Biden holdovers in addition to the Clinton/Obama bums the cowardly lion refused to fire when he had the chance. Even after President Trump knew who these two stood with:

he refused to fire them.

President Trump’s negatives were so numerous somebody should have whispered in his shell-like ear: IN POLITICS ALL OF THE POSITIVES IN THE WORLD DO NOT GET THE BETTER OF A NEGATIVE.

On the plus side, conservative Americans have a shot at gaining a bunch of seats in both Houses of Congress in 2022, but only if they nominate trusted conservatives. In the past so-called conservatives turned out to be conservatives-in-name-only the minute they dived into the public trough.

Finally, establishment Republicans sure as hell have nobody that can kick Democrat ass regardless of how many times Biden & Company commit treason between now and November 2022. It is looking so grim for Republican wimps in 2022 they are going to lose seats in fair elections.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    It is looking so grim for Republican wimps in 2022 they are going to lose seats in fair elections.
    You think there will ever be fair elections again?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    To Legion: It is getting awfully hard to answer YES —— mainly because the road to future fair elections is blocked by an array of formidable enemies:

1. First and foremost, the U.S. Supreme Court.

2. The United Nations administering a global government.

3. The extremely wealthy and politically powerful New World Order crowd.

4. Parasite Class rank & file voters who cast just enough ballots to give the illusion of fair elections.

Note that every one of the enemies is lost without media that is owned and controlled by “The extremely wealthy and politically powerful New World Order crowd.”

Each one of the enemies opposes fair election for different reasons, but their goal is the same: KEEP FREEDOM-LOVING AMERICANS OUT OF THE GOVERNMENT.

Frankly, Trump stumbled onto one piece of each enemy’s agenda without ever putting every piece together. That is why Trump is not my cup of tea.

El Rushbo got it right:

RUSH: The endgame, for the people that you have mentioned, the endgame is the destruction of the entire MAGA movement, even if it means the Republican Party is adrift in the wilderness for 30 years. We’re gonna get rid of MAGA, it’s gonna have nothing to do with the Republican Party going forward. That’s the battle within the Republican Party. The Republican Party has its own establishment types. They have members that are as pro-deep state as Democrats are.

The Establishment GOP Wants to End the MAGA Movement
    Jan 29, 2021

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...maga-movement/

p.s. Silent Cal could have been talking about Trump when he said:

Trump sure as hell lost his job because he listened to congressional Republicans like Mitch McConnell, while ignoring everything he heard from conservatives.

I should add that Trump in the White House is a zillion times better Scummy Joe Biden. Sad to say, the presidency will have no meaning to loyal Americans until they unite and send the America-haters packing. Until that day arrives enough elections have to be rigged in order to sustain the status quo.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Jeez, it takes a warped mind to hand the presidency to a thief so he, Trump, would be missed:

Who in their right mind misses a NY hustler who gave the Parasite Class at least $300,000,000,000 (THAT IS TRILLIONS).

Worse still, if the douche bag runs again in 2024 —— and wins —— he will inherit Scummy Joe Biden holdovers in addition to the Clinton/Obama bums the cowardly lion refused to fire when he had the chance. Even after President Trump knew who these two stood with:

he refused to fire them.

President Trump’s negatives were so numerous somebody should have whispered in his shell-like ear: IN POLITICS ALL OF THE POSITIVES IN THE WORLD DO NOT GET THE BETTER OF A NEGATIVE.

On the plus side, conservative Americans have a shot at gaining a bunch of seats in both Houses of Congress in 2022, but only if they nominate trusted conservatives. In the past so-called conservatives turned out to be conservatives-in-name-only the minute they dived into the public trough.

Finally, establishment Republicans sure as hell have nobody that can kick Democrat ass regardless of how many times Biden & Company commit treason between now and November 2022. It is looking so grim for Republican wimps in 2022 they are going to lose seats in fair elections.
    Only thief was the fat, orange, grifter, who golfed for more than a year of his presidency.

The only traitors were the insurrectionist-in-chief and his cult.

"Look at Trump's negatives".

That would take several dozen threads to post them all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to no worries For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-03-2021)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump does not have very many negatives....I suppose if I had to name one I would say that he misses too much because he barely reads books now. I have been told that all of the Trump kids were made by mom to read a lot, and he went to an IVY School before they collapsed, so I know that he can....he just does not want to.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Trump does not have very many negatives....I suppose if I had to name one I would say that he misses too much because he barely reads books now.
    To Hawkeye10: Speaking of books, not reading ‘NOVELS’ published to enrich Democrat parasites is a positive in Trump’s column:

The Obamas’ $65 million book advances still lead the way to the most lavish, though the notion that even Democrat politicians’ relatives, like Chelsea Clinton, would offer ghostwritten pap worth anything is something you just have to believe.

Plagiarist Scummy Joe Biden is so brain-dead someone else will have to sign legislation for him.

The rest of Clarice’s piece is a must-read for conservatives:

January 31, 2021
    You Will Be Made to Believe Implausible Things
    By Clarice Feldman

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...le_things.html

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Plagiarist Scummy Joe Biden is so brain-dead someone else will have to sign legislation for him.

I just love curtain calls:

It’s common knowledge for anyone paying attention this past year that Joe Biden is suffering from mid-to-late stage dementia.

This explains why Democrats hid Joe in the basement all year while they schemed on ways to manufacture votes. It is also common knowledge that Jill Biden, his wife of over 40 years of marriage, is his constant companion and personal aide to help Joe out during times of confusion. This is typical with those spouses who are married to dementia patients.

But is Jill Biden more than her husband’s handler?

A Missouri pharmacist sent us this keen observation.

I am a pharmacist in Missouri. I read a few days ago that none of Biden’s Executive Orders have been posted to the Federal Register, so I looked, then, a few days ago. Those Executive Orders are showing up. However, I believe I have accidentally discovered his signature may be a forgery. I just sat on this discovery, thinking someone else more important would notice it. I guess no one has yet.

Part of my job as a pharmacist is to watch for forged doctor signatures and I am pretty sure Joe’s are forged. I suspect that he is embarrassed by his shaky signature and had his wife sign for his signature stamp used for official business. As you can see on the attachment the last three signatures are identical, indicative of a stamp, and that’s fine as long as it is his signature. Maybe that’s easier to submit to the Federal Register. Otherwise, I believe it is illegal to have someone else sign for a signature stamp that binds a legal document. I have seen the signature of doctors get shaky at the end of their careers, but never change in a single year as Joe’s purportedly has done.

If you have contact with a handwriting expert, perhaps you can have that person take a look. But look at the attachment I created, all from the public domain. Clearly, Joe has an established signature, but the last three signatures I have on the document are from separate Executive Orders that can be found online at the Federal Register. Clearly, in my opinion, they are not his signature. They look more like the signature of his wife, Jill, also on the attachment. Focus on the “B” in Biden. Perhaps an expert can offer a more definitive opinion.

Here is Joe Biden’s signature last year.

Here are more signatures by Joe Biden and Jill Biden.

And here are Joe Biden’s signatures from the last week.

Notice the “B” in the signature.

Is this Joe’s signature?

We are contacting the White House for comment.

This is Odd: Joe Biden’s Signature on Latest Official Documents Is Raising Eyebrows
    By Jim Hoft
    Published February 2, 2021 at 10:33am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sing-eyebrows/

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Mr Trump is the best president ever. God bless Mr Trump. You Dems are going to rue the day

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    it is apparent trump stooges have no ability to think. even newsmax.....let me repeat....NEWSMAX...told crazy ass my pillow guy Lindell to shut the fuck up with his bullshit voting fraud theories, that they have examined these theories, found nothing to back them up, that they agree the election results were fair and accurate...EVEN NEWSMAX.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    Mr Trump is the best president ever. God bless Mr Trump. You Dems are going to rue the day
    it is so hard to understand you with your head so far up Trump's fat ass.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I just love curtain calls:

It’s common knowledge for anyone paying attention this past year that Joe Biden is suffering from mid-to-late stage dementia.

This explains why Democrats hid Joe in the basement all year while they schemed on ways to manufacture votes. It is also common knowledge that Jill Biden, his wife of over 40 years of marriage, is his constant companion and personal aide to help Joe out during times of confusion. This is typical with those spouses who are married to dementia patients.

But is Jill Biden more than her husband’s handler?

A Missouri pharmacist sent us this keen observation.

I am a pharmacist in Missouri. I read a few days ago that none of Biden’s Executive Orders have been posted to the Federal Register, so I looked, then, a few days ago. Those Executive Orders are showing up. However, I believe I have accidentally discovered his signature may be a forgery. I just sat on this discovery, thinking someone else more important would notice it. I guess no one has yet.

Part of my job as a pharmacist is to watch for forged doctor signatures and I am pretty sure Joe’s are forged. I suspect that he is embarrassed by his shaky signature and had his wife sign for his signature stamp used for official business. As you can see on the attachment the last three signatures are identical, indicative of a stamp, and that’s fine as long as it is his signature. Maybe that’s easier to submit to the Federal Register. Otherwise, I believe it is illegal to have someone else sign for a signature stamp that binds a legal document. I have seen the signature of doctors get shaky at the end of their careers, but never change in a single year as Joe’s purportedly has done.

If you have contact with a handwriting expert, perhaps you can have that person take a look. But look at the attachment I created, all from the public domain. Clearly, Joe has an established signature, but the last three signatures I have on the document are from separate Executive Orders that can be found online at the Federal Register. Clearly, in my opinion, they are not his signature. They look more like the signature of his wife, Jill, also on the attachment. Focus on the “B” in Biden. Perhaps an expert can offer a more definitive opinion.

Here is Joe Biden’s signature last year.

Here are more signatures by Joe Biden and Jill Biden.

And here are Joe Biden’s signatures from the last week.

Notice the “B” in the signature.

Is this Joe’s signature?

We are contacting the White House for comment.

This is Odd: Joe Biden’s Signature on Latest Official Documents Is Raising Eyebrows
    By Jim Hoft
    Published February 2, 2021 at 10:33am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sing-eyebrows/
    you are maybe the dumbest conspiracy theory assclown in history. you will believe anything...but the truth.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To cordeela: Tell me one thing Trump did for conservative Americans.

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dipshit View Post
    Of course not, they will ALL be rigged so there is no reason for you to ever vote again....

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not even close, more like worst. He does not believe in God, so that is out. No they won't, but the Repubs are about to rue the day they ever supported trump.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-03-2021)

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    He does not believe in God,
    To CASPER: Does Biden?

Or does Biden believe in organized religion?