One of my major criticisms as to how the WHO and the official entities (i.e., Fauci) in America are handling the Covid-19 epidemic is the lack of direction regarding treating the disease before you need a ventilator or newly approved vaccines.

In my life time, when there was a bad flu season (high infection rate, deaths), doctors would tell folk through print & broadcast media how to treat the infection via OTC drugs, some homopathic remedies and/or what vitamins & supplements...and if things deteriorated, see your doctor.

There's been no such thing with Covid. It's just stay distanced, wear the masks, get tested, and if you have symptoms you stay home until you deteriorate, then go to the hospital where you're isolated from family, given experimental drugs and/or ventilated hoping for the best. Anyone who offers anything else is ridiculed or a target of discrediting.

Well, I urge all reading here to do a little research regarding Madagascar. While it's infection rate are in the thousands, it has LESS THAN 300 DEATHS. They have a "herbal remedy" that is very popular in some African countries, and looks VERY SUCCESSFUL in treatment that prevents deterioration....despite the half-assed acknowledgements of the WHO and other gov'ts. Check it out https://allafrica.com/stories/202005050773.html