Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell PERMANENTLY BANNED by twitter for challenging election

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    so what?
    I remember for year conspiracy guys were saying we never landed on the moon -it was all staged.

Even if its a conspiracy theory, we need to be able to speak,and if we cant use social media
    we might as well be shouting down a well

why does fascist big tech get to rule on speech?
    Because they are an out of control oligarchy lol?

Big Tech operates as a kind of fascist information cartel. Consequently, they are able to function as gate keepers and truth arbiters. Yes, it is totally legal.

But I challenge anyone to argue that it’s healthy for a democracy for any entity to be able to arbitrarily shutdown one side of a debate.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    It is not Darth who who is cancelling this guy....he is not the one who needs to explain.
    So if JPP cancels you, that means you're a threat to democracy?

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Explain in your own words how the gay pillow guy is a thread to democracy.
    I think that’s your job lol?

I think he should be able to post anything he wants. I’m not threatened by people’s opinions.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I think that’s your job lol?

I think he should be able to post anything he wants. I’m not threatened by people’s opinions.
    Of course he should be able. And he's allowed. Nobody stated otherwise. LOL.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    For 4 years hillary has claimed the 2016 election was stolen. Who censored her.?
    Did she really? I don't think so. Also, Trump wasn't banned from Twitter for claiming election lies; he'd been spouting them on Twitter for a couple months after the election. What earned him a ban was when he incited an insurrection. Twitter decided it didn't want him on their platform any longer, so they made a business decision to remove his fat ass from their servers.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TexanManWithPlans For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-27-2021)

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    So if JPP cancels you, that means you're a threat to democracy?
    I am a threat to the Revolution, to the getting to UTOPIA....Free Men like me can not be tolerated....not anymore!
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    Did she really? I don't think so. Also, Trump wasn't banned from Twitter for claiming election lies; he'd been spouting them on Twitter for a couple months after the election. What earned him a ban was when he incited an insurrection. Twitter decided it didn't want him on their platform any longer, so they made a business decision to remove his fat ass from their servers.
    The information cartel banned the leader of the free world for questioning aspects of an election.

That drew criticism even from Germany’s Merkel. Germans can be a little sensitive about fascism.

What’s going on here is pretty transparent. The cartel has been looking for an excuse to ban Trump. They were already shadow banning conservatives; conservatives mysteriously ‘losing followers’ en mass and etc.

But Trump was a special case—he was a thorn in their side because he used Twitter to troll democrats and liberal talking heads; and, he used it to get his message to his followers without the establishment media being able to spin it. Particularly annoying, was Trump’s habit of walking all over the Daily Talking Points.

THAT is why he got a lifetime ban. The ‘insurrection’ was just a pretext.

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

The information cartel banned the leader of the free world for questioning aspects of an election.

That drew criticism even from Germany’s Merkel. Germans can be a little sensitive about fascism.

What’s going on here is pretty transparent. The cartel has been looking for an excuse to ban Trump. They were already shadow banning conservatives; conservatives mysteriously ‘losing followers’ en mass and etc.

But Trump was a special case—he was a thorn in their side because he used Twitter to troll democrats and liberal talking heads; and, he used it to get his message to his followers without the establishment media being able to spin it. Particularly annoying, was Trump’s habit of walking all over the Daily Talking Points.

No. You're just a paranoid conspiracy theorist. After his failed insurrection, there were legitimate fears that he might call for more violence. Twitter has the right to ban anyone from their platform, and so they chose to ban Trump.

If Trump had legitimate questions about the election, then he should have gone through legitimate channels--you know, like what happened during Bush v. Gore. The Bush campaign went through legitimate channels.

Trump's problem is that he has no evidence for his claims. America's problem is that people like you are too eager to believe his every word.

The real question is at what point do you put country over Trump? At what point is too far for you to follow Trump's insanity?

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    No. You're just a paranoid conspiracy theorist. After his failed insurrection, there were legitimate fears that he might call for more violence. Twitter has the right to ban anyone from their platform, and so they chose to ban Trump.

If Trump had legitimate questions about the election, then he should have gone through legitimate channels--you know, like what happened during Bush v. Gore. The Bush campaign went through legitimate channels.

Trump's problem is that he has no evidence for his claims. America's problem is that people like you are too eager to believe his every word.

The real question is at what point do you put country over Trump? At what point is too far for you to follow Trump's insanity?
    Going through the court system isn’t a legitimate process?

And Trump did not call for violence. I reject that idea. It’s utter speculation that the rioters were motivated by Trump. Maybe Trump isn’t a requirement to question the election results. It’s not for me and I’m certain I’m not alone in that.

‘Fight like hell’ is an obvious figure of speech. Democrats have ‘fought like hell’ to impeach Trump. Ball player’s ‘fight like hell’ to win games etc.

It’s nonsense.

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

when Germany and France tell you to stop surpressing free speech.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Darth Omar (01-27-2021)

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

when Germany and France tell you to stop surpressing free speech.....
    Yup, they would certainly know it when they see it.

That’s exactly what it is. Whether it’s legal is a straw man

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yup, they would certainly know it when they see it.

That’s exactly what it is. Whether it’s legal is a straw man
    Its legal because Congress is inept.
    whether the legality or not -as Germany points out- suppression of political speech is fascist

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    it was totally stolen. stop lying.
    The election was NOT stolen. Trump lost big-time. On the popular vote...he lost by over 7,000,000 votes. In the Electoral College vote...he lost 306 to 232...the same vote the moron called a "landslide" when it was in his favor.

He is a traitor to this nation for continuing to claim the election was stolen...with not one piece of evidence that 90 courts have found persuasive.

YOU ARE A TRAITOR for continuing to support this pig.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Its legal because Congress is inept.
    whether the legality or not -as Germany points out- suppression of political speech is fascist
    It’s one of the hallmarks of fascism.

I don’t think there’s a First Amendment argument but they are definitely colluding to suppress conservative voices and it’s gotten worse over night.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (01-27-2021)

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It’s one of the hallmarks of fascism.

I don’t think there’s a First Amendment argument but they are definitely colluding to suppress conservative voices and it’s gotten worse over night.
    Congress should recognize social media for what it is -the new "public square"
    I guess they are too busy doing Impeachment 2.0