Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a reminder, trump was CRAZY!!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,021 Times in 8,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Default Just a reminder, trump was CRAZY!!!

Anthony Fauci Finally Reveals What He Was Thinking When Trump Suggested Bleach
    Trump suggested disinfectant “by injection” as a potential coronavirus treatment.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious diseases expert, opened up on Monday about one of the most infamous claims about the coronavirus made by Donald Trump.

Trump, who was president at the time, suggested a disinfectant, like bleach, as a potential treatment for the COVID-19 infection.

“Then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said in April. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that.”

Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, was not present during that infamous moment.

But he saw it ― and was alarmed.

“I just said, ‘Oh, my goodness gracious,’” he said on CNN. “I could just see what’s going to happen: You’re going to have people who hear that from the president and they’re going to start doing dangerous and foolish things.”

Fauci said he and others in public health immediately attempted to counter the president’s comments, with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warning people about the use of bleach and Fauci himself issuing similar advice

Trump later claimed he was being “sarcastic.” However, Fauci’s fear came true: Trump’s comments were followed by a rise in accidental poisonings involving disinfectants such as bleach.
    Thank God trump is out of office.

2. The Following User Groans At Walt For This Awful Post:

Drummie123 (01-27-2021)

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-26-2021), domer76 (01-28-2021), no worries (01-28-2021), Phantasmal (01-26-2021), PoliTalker (01-26-2021), signalmankenneth (01-26-2021), Tacomaman (01-26-2021)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Just a small correction...

...Trump IS crazy.

Absolutely certifiable.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

domer76 (01-28-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-26-2021), Iolo/Penderyn (01-27-2021), no worries (01-28-2021), Phantasmal (01-26-2021), PoliTalker (01-26-2021)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Walt,

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Yeah, remember that couple who poisoned themselves with aquarium cleaner? The husband died. I never heard what happened to the wife beyond that she was tremendously ill. I don't know if she ever made a full recovery or not.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Frank Apisa,

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post

...Trump IS crazy.

Absolutely certifiable.
    I wish there could be some kind of definitive evaluation, intervention, and proper treatment for him. Society should not tolerate such a dangerous individual as Trump loose and free. He is dangerous to society. Many have died because of him already.

Doesn't Florida have some kind of law where people who are a danger to themselves and others can be put away to protect themselves and others?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-26-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-26-2021)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    I wish there could be some kind of definitive evaluation, intervention, and proper treatment for him.
    He appears to have a form of sociopathic personality disorder, among other things. There's no cure for that.

He is also shockingly ignorant, with no desire to change, because that would involve admitting his ignorance.

Luckily, an ignorant sociopath is usually less dangerous than a clever one. Except possibly when he's the most powerful man in the world.

Those Trump-voting idiots have something to answer for.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

CASPER (01-27-2021), christiefan915 (01-26-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-26-2021), PoliTalker (01-26-2021)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post

...Trump IS crazy.

Absolutely certifiable.
    Bingo! I was hoping that someone would change the "was" to an "is".
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-27-2021)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

he is nuts, but then again so are most of his voters who try to defend him.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-27-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-26-2021), Iolo/Penderyn (01-27-2021), no worries (01-28-2021)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Tranquillus in Exile,

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    He appears to have a form of sociopathic personality disorder, among other things. There's no cure for that.

He is also shockingly ignorant, with no desire to change, because that would involve admitting his ignorance.

Luckily, an ignorant sociopath is usually less dangerous than a clever one. Except possibly when he's the most powerful man in the world.

Support for Trump, allowing his ascent to power, has set our country back.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-27-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-26-2021)

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,092 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post

Textbook narcissism too. Every single symptom applies to trump.

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
    • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
    • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
    • Exaggerate achievements and talents
    • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
    • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
    • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
    • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
    • Take advantage of others to get what they want
    • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
    • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
    • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
    • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
    • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
    • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
    • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
    • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
    • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
    • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20366662

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

CASPER (01-27-2021), Frank Apisa (01-27-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-26-2021), no worries (01-28-2021), PoliTalker (01-26-2021), Tranquillus in Exile (01-27-2021)

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello christiefan915,

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Textbook narcissism too. Every single symptom applies to trump.

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
    • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
    • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
    • Exaggerate achievements and talents
    • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
    • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
    • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
    • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
    • Take advantage of others to get what they want
    • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
    • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
    • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
    • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
    • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
    • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
    • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
    • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
    • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
    • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20366662
    Nailed it on all accounts.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-27-2021)

21. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is trump:
    1609508922501.jpg

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Too bad your retard "president" is letting people die of covid every day because of his inaction. You should be taking about that instead of someone who is no longer president but your trump hard on won't subside will it?

23. The Following User Groans At Yakuda For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (01-27-2021)

24. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Too bad your retard "president" is letting people die of covid every day because of his inaction. You should be taking about that instead of someone who is no longer president but your trump hard on won't subside will it?
    Do you ever try to make sense? Two weeks in and Biden should have ended the Trump virus? we are having the epidemiologist speaking again. We are buying 200 million vaccines. Biden and Fauci are setting up delivery. You play opposites worse than anyone here. Just claim the opposite if what is happening and you are sure someone will believe your lies.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

no worries (01-28-2021)

26. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Do you ever try to make sense? Two weeks in and Biden should have ended the Trump virus? we are having the epidemiologist speaking again. We are buying 200 million vaccines. Biden and Fauci are setting up delivery. You play opposites worse than anyone here. Just claim the opposite if what is happening and you are sure someone will believe your lies.
    It's covid you stupid shit. How fucking stupid are you? On Ict 23, 2020 the imbecile joe said he had a plan for covid. He hadn't done a fucking thing you stupid price of fucking shit. You better get used to it boy I will be coming after your imbecile "president" every fucking day. Every covid death since Jan 20 is blood on his hands. Go fuck yourself you queer turd

27. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

but he still lives rent free in your brain. you're in love.