Thread: The Skunk At The Public Trough

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default The Skunk At The Public Trough

President Biden's chief medical adviser, Anthony Fauci, is the highest-paid employee in the entire federal government.

The nation's leading infectious disease expert made $417,608 in 2019 and is projected to net approximately $2.5 million in salary from 2019 to 2024, according to Freedom of Information Act requests obtained by Forbes. Fauci, whose salary is funded by taxpayers, received a pay bump in 2014 when his paycheck increased from $335,000 to the current $417,608. Fauci raked in $3.6 million from 2010 to 2019.

The United States's 4 million federal employees are usually subject to a pay cap, dubbed level IV, which is $172,500. However, Fauci and other doctors and scientists employed by the government are exempted from the cap to make their salaries more competitive to the private sector.

Fauci, who has been the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1980, outearned former President Donald Trump ($400,000), former Vice President Mike Pence ($235,100), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts ($270,700), and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi ($223,500). Three other doctors, all from the Health and Human Services Department, earned more in federal salary than the president but fell short of Fauci's pay.

The health authority appeared almost daily during the beginning stages of the coronavirus pandemic. Trump sparred with Fauci over the handling of the COVID-19 crisis and even retweeted a message to "#FireFauci" in April after the virus was spreading on U.S. soil.

Fauci, who now answers to Biden, reflected on his time with Trump and called the 45th president "the skunk at the picnic" who was "saying things that didn't make any scientific sense."

Fauci the highest paid out of 4M federal employees
    by Jake Dima,
    January 25, 2021 03:38 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...deral-employee

Fauci’s analogy missed the mark —— President Trump was the skunk at the public trough pissing on the ravenous swine already there.

Parenthetically, Fauci rakes in a lot more than his tax dollar salary.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...08#post3924808

Fauci doubled his mask kickback with this one:

Fauci: Wearing two masks is better than one
    By Tamar Lapin
    January 25, 2021 | 4:45pm

https://nypost.com/2021/01/25/fauci-...tter-than-one/

Why stop at two? Three masks, four masks, five masks is even more profitable. The sky is the limit.

Aside from Fauci mandating masks, he does okay with the hypodermic needles needed to inject vaccines —— on top of the profits he scoops up from his patents:

Biotech companies are racing to patent vaccines and profit from disease. Dr. Anthony Fauci has been a dedicated vaccine advocate at N.I.H. for 36 years. He demanded billions to create an HIV vaccine. It never materialized…. Dr. Fauci has little interest in treatments that can't be patented. Is it because NIH stands to make hundreds of millions in royalties when they partner with pharma on blockbuster global vaccines? Dr. Fauci delivers billions of taxpayer dollars to pharma to promote vaccine schemes while public health declines. Dr. Fauci secured $2 billion for a future coronavirus vaccine while N.I.H. partnered with biotech giant, Moderna, to share in the profits.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...79#post3565679

There is an army of parasites living a might better than real well on tax dollars.

“If each employee used 13 sick days and took 20 vacation days in addition to the 10 federal holidays, it would cost taxpayers an estimated $22.6 billion annually,” the report said.

'Mapping the Swamp' report finds 30,000 feds earn more than any governor
    By Brooke Singman | Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-governor.html

The Parasite Class is absorbing the nation’s without contributing anything of value. The XVI Amendment created the largest —— and the highest paid —— Parasite Class in the history of the world.

If the income tax is not repealed before Scummy Joe Biden & Company are stopped, Americans will find themselves living in a Third World country before 2024.

NOTE: Illegal aliens and UNITED NATIONS ECONOMIC REFUGEES brought in for cheap labor are absolutely necessary in order to maintain the existing wealthy Parasite Class’ lifestyle. Steve Cortes talking to Tucker Carlson is correct in laying the blame on Democrats insofar as he goes, while he fails to include the systemic implications of a destructive wealthy Parasite Class protected and funded by both parties:

VIDEO

http://video.foxnews.com/v/570078373...#sp=show-clips

Finally, the number of parasites the Smithsonian feeds does not compare with education and medical industry parasites, but Smitty is one of the largest second tier of public troughs built to date. In 2007 Oliver North reported on just one group of entrenched parasites:

Lawrence M. Small, the Smithsonian's top executive, was paid $884,733 last year -- more than twice the compensation of the president of the United States.

Selling America's Heritage
    Oliver North
    Posted: Feb 09, 2007 12:01 AM

https://townhall.com/columnists/oliv...ritage-n901669

A month later:

Smithsonian Secretary Lawrence M. Small, the banker who took over the world's largest museum complex seven years ago, has resigned under pressure following revelations regarding his housing allowance and office and travel expenditures.

God only knows how much Smithsonian executives earn today. I could look it up but why bother. I never heard of federal government parasites taking a pay cut:

. . . Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) called Small's "Dom Perignon lifestyle." Thursday the full Senate voted to freeze a $17 million increase in the institution's proposed 2008 budget.

The measure, sponsored by Grassley, would have remained in effect until the Smithsonian reformed how business is done in the secretary's office and would have capped salaries for Smithsonian executives at $400,000, the current pay for the president.

Smithsonian's Small Quits in Wake of Inquiry
    By Jacqueline Trescott and James V. Grimaldi
    Washington Post Staff Writers
    Tuesday, March 27, 2007

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...032600643.html

Let me say it again for the umpteenth time. Talking about tinkering with the tax code is a waste of time as long as the XVI Amendment replenishes the public purse with the nation’s wealth.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 7,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

It is truly a delight to see the Trump supporting morons in such a snit.

I hope they feel miserable every hour of every day of their miserable lives.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    It is truly a delight
    To Frank Apisa: You got delight right. Halfwits like you always delight me.

You and your kind hate Trump’s wall, while you all love Biden’s nose being surgically attached to Xi Jinping’s ass; so you should all be unconsolable because of Communist China’s walls.

China is working to reinforce and build new border walls along its boundaries with Vietnam and Myanmar, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) reported on Sunday.

China Building Border Walls Along Boundaries with Vietnam, Myanmar
    by Gabrielle Reyes
    25 Jan 2021

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/...etnam-myanmar/
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 7,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    To Frank Apisa: You got delight right. Halfwits like you always delight me.

You and your kind hate Trump’s wall, while you all love Biden’s nose being surgically attached to Xi Jinping’s ass; so you should all be unconsolable because of Communist China’s walls.

China is working to reinforce and build new border walls along its boundaries with Vietnam and Myanmar, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) reported on Sunday.

China Building Border Walls Along Boundaries with Vietnam, Myanmar
    by Gabrielle Reyes
    25 Jan 2021

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/...etnam-myanmar/
    Yup...watching you puppets doing the rage dance is enjoyment beyond comparison.

I love you guys for the torture you are going through...and for your willingness to put it on display for all to see.

I am sure I am joined by many in my enjoyment.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

President China Joe’s first dilemma: Does he beg Xi to stop building walls? or does he grab his ankles and plead with Xi to stop flying over Formosa?

With Joe Biden in the U.S. presidential saddle, China's seen its opportunities and it's took 'em.

According to Fox News:

China ratcheted up activity in Taiwan airspace on Sunday by flying 15 fighter jets between mainland Taiwan and the Pratas Islands in the South China Sea, a report said.

Reuters, which cited Taiwan’s Defense Ministry, reported that the jets included six J-10 fighters, two SU-30s and other military planes. A day earlier, China flew eight bombers and four fighters into the same airspace, the report said.

While the frequency of such drills has increased in recent years, the timing and the composition of the latest formations -- mostly fighter jets and bombers -- appeared intended to send a message to the new administration in Washington.

Which isn't exactly a vote of confidence for Biden's claim to be the leader of the free world. China was afraid of President Trump and did all it could to avoid testing him. Biden, however, is another story -- an easy guy to roll around.

That doesn't speak well for Biden, who's first spoken of 'China engagement' as his priority but in the last year has tried to talk tough.

They're yawning in the forbidden city. They know this guy, they know him well.

Now imagine the view from Beijing. Joe Biden is a faultily elected president. The coronavirus is a permanent thing in the U.S, owing to leftist officials seeking to expand their power. The Biden boy apparently has taken Beijing's money.

So what better to do than start harassing Taiwan, which China has always wanted to do. They aim to show Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Philippines, that Biden is a nothingburger, so kowtow to them or else.

And they are striking early.

January 26, 2021
    China shows no fear of Biden as its jets come close to Taiwan
    By Monica Showalter

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...to_taiwan.html

Parenthetically:

I made a few bucks from Quemoy & Matsu:

The Chicoms used to fire at Formosa every other day. A few of the break/bulk freighters I sailed delivered materials to Formosa. My pay doubled on those days the ship was inside the “war zone”.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...that-lost-Iraq

Incidentally, I often say Formosa instead of Taiwan. I do it because over the years I noticed that it annoyed liberals. I frequently say Peking instead of Bejing because it annoys China ass-kissers on the Left.

And to me, Myanmar will always be Burma; Sri Lanka will always be Ceylon. There are more countries whose names changed since my youth, but I still think of the names they used before I swallowed the anchor.

p.s. The Chicago sewer rat selling out Taiwan for eight years was to be expected because it advanced the U.N.’s global objectives without all of the backlash the American Communist betrayal in Vietnam triggered. Few Americans today can locate Taiwan on a map let alone understand its significance.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...93#post3220093

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

. . . Biden’s nose being surgically attached to Xi Jinping’s ass . . .
    There is a brown ring abound Biden’s nose, and every day it grows and grows:

Joe Biden's incoming Asia policy czar was a top leader at a nonprofit group that was bankrolled by the head of a Chinese propaganda front group and partnered with a Chinese foreign mission.

Kurt Campbell, a former Obama State Department official and businessman, was until August 2020 listed as board vice chairman of the U.S.-China Strong Foundation, ostensibly a nonprofit group that promotes student language exchanges with Beijing but whose leaders included prominent members of the Chinese government’s overseas propaganda fronts, according to State Department and Department of Justice records.

Campbell is slated to serve as the chief coordinator for President Joe Biden’s Asia policy on the National Security Council, but his leadership role with the foundation is raising concerns with China hawks in Washington. The foundation has promoted the Chinese army and China's Belt and Road Initiative—deemed a national security threat by U.S. officials. It has also partnered with the Confucius Institute U.S. Center, an educational nonprofit organization that the State Department designated as a foreign mission last summer, citing its promotion of Beijing's propaganda efforts to academics across the world.

Biden’s Asia Policy Czar Helped Found Group ‘Heavily Influenced by the CCP’
    Alana Goodman
    January 27, 2021 5:00 AM

https://freebeacon.com/biden-adminis...ed-by-the-ccp/