Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, Legion, Truth Detector, Niche Political Commentor, Superfreak, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt, Yakuda and Son of the Revolution

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Trump Terrorist grovels to AOC

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Capitol rioter Garret Miller says he was following Trump's orders, apologizes to AOC for threat, grovels to Biden

--- Trump's lies about fraud had me believing the election was stolen from him, Miller said. ---

In a statement released by defense attorney Clinton Broden, Miller said he had been motivated by Trump's false claims about having been cheated out of reelection by ballot fraud and said, "I am ashamed of my comments."

"I was in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021, because I believed I was following the instructions of former President Trump and he was my president and the commander-in-chief. His statements also had me believing the election was stolen from him," Miller said.

"Nevertheless, I fully recognize Joe Biden is now the President of the United States and that the election is over. Donald Trump is no longer president and I would not have any reason to continue to follow his lead."

"While I never intended to harm Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez nor harm any members of the Capitol police force, I recognize that my social media posts were completely inappropriate. They were made at a time when Donald Trump had me believing that an American election was stolen," he said.

Miller said: "I want to publicly apologize to Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez and the Capitol police officers. I have always supported law enforcement and I am ashamed by my comments."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...es-to-aoc.html
    I find that bullshit very hard to believe. Maybe because I'm not a gullible lemming.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,417 Times in 52,442 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Yet you call everyone here who voted for Trump wimps because they weren't there?
    Yes. They are lame because they talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Worse than lame, they are cowards. What else explains a person who claims the Lizard Lords and/or Pedo Joe stole the election but they won't go to DC because the playoffs are on or the wife had you do laundry that day.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #123 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,607 Times in 17,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Yes. They are lame because they talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Worse than lame, they are cowards. What else explains a person who claims the Lizard Lords and/or Pedo Joe stole the election but they won't go to DC because the playoffs are on or the wife had you do laundry that day.
    More woeful bullshit. You accused ALL of us who voted for Trump of being wimps because we didn't go to that rally (or whatever you call it). Now you backtrack like the fraud you are.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

I bet that fat brown pussy tastes yummy. I've eaten a pussy that tasted like strawberry.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-26-2021)

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    More woeful bullshit. You accused ALL of us who voted for Trump of being wimps because we didn't go to that rally (or whatever you call it). Now you backtrack like the fraud you are.
    That's incorrect, but obviously you're off work, had a few drinks and want to kill someone. One day, no doubt, you will and you'll disappear from JPP. Good luck.

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I bet that fat brown pussy tastes yummy. I've eaten a pussy that tasted like strawberry.
    Was it Strawberry flavored lubricant or strawberry flavored edible panties?

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Capitol rioter Garret Miller says he was following Trump's orders, apologizes to AOC for threat, grovels to Biden

--- Trump's lies about fraud had me believing the election was stolen from him, Miller said. ---

In a statement released by defense attorney Clinton Broden, Miller said he had been motivated by Trump's false claims about having been cheated out of reelection by ballot fraud and said, "I am ashamed of my comments."

"I was in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021, because I believed I was following the instructions of former President Trump and he was my president and the commander-in-chief. His statements also had me believing the election was stolen from him," Miller said.

"Nevertheless, I fully recognize Joe Biden is now the President of the United States and that the election is over. Donald Trump is no longer president and I would not have any reason to continue to follow his lead."

"While I never intended to harm Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez nor harm any members of the Capitol police force, I recognize that my social media posts were completely inappropriate. They were made at a time when Donald Trump had me believing that an American election was stolen," he said.

Miller said: "I want to publicly apologize to Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez and the Capitol police officers. I have always supported law enforcement and I am ashamed by my comments."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...es-to-aoc.html
    Such BS and you totally fell for it! Wait, he didn't actually do anything and it was FB posts? Seriously?
    WTF?! People are too invested in that stuff. I learned that in 2009.
    When you don't want to go out with friends on an outing to plant and harvest Farmville crops, FB is a problem.

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Genuine pussy juice.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-26-2021)

11. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I so bet you that AOC's pussy tastes like cinnamon.

12. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I so bet you that AOC's pussy tastes like cinnamon.
    You should make an appointment for us to find out. First round is on me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-26-2021)

14. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

People with a life and responsibilities?
    PS: Nobody's wife has them do laundry. At least not that I've seen.
    I'd gladly do laundry for the right wife, but the last was a cunt and sucked my dick good and cooked and did the laundry good.
    Better than me, so laundry was her job.
    I give her total laundry credit. I couldn't leave any dollars laying around, though. She took every single one she saw. All the other things are not enough when that is the case.
    When your money isn't safe around your woman, that's no good. She was a great squaw..except for that money thing.
    It just smacks of dishonesty to me..she had to go.
    Also she would never save my life like my 1st..not enough heart to..
    I made the right decision.
    My 1st woman was a real woman, I just wasn't mature enough for her at that time, but she taught me what a real woman is. I think maybe she started off just to teach me that, and then fell in love.
    She is a great woman. They don't make them like that these days. She also had squaw in her. Hmm..yet she was so much better than #2.
    There was 1 b4 that, but she died.
    Both of the main women in my life have had Indian blood. I still love the 1st one like family. The 2nd, notsomuch. She wouldn't defend me against 8 douchebags with a gun like the 1st did, or have the presence to do so. Also, even though my 1st is much smaller, she'd kick the 2nd's ass in a fight..size be damned. 2nd was a big dumb blonde squaw that loved me, but would not have balls to defend my life like my 1st would. They both cooked good, in different ways..and did laundry better than me, and I ain't no laundry chump, dammit..they were good, and I'm saying they were good. I'm just tired of dealing with it, tbh. I can leave a $100 bill on my coffee table for months now if I want, and that's OK by me. I can leave a $100 bill on my coffee table and it will still be there 9 mos from now in my current situation. I kinda like that
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 01-27-2021 at 12:07 AM.

15. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You should make an appointment for us to find out. First round is on me.
    It would be hard to pretend to be a Gynecologist. But it can happen with the right money and connections.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-26-2021)

17. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    People with a life and responsibilities?
    We're not talking about a standard Trump COVID rally or Beto screaming about gun confiscation. These assholes think the election was stolen but would rather watch TV reruns than do something about it.

18. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It would be hard to pretend to be a Gynecologist. But it can happen with the right money and connections.
    Send her a bottle of vodka first. Maybe she'll just agree to the taste test.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-26-2021)

20. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Oh ffs no one grovels to occasional-cortex.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see