Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, Legion, Truth Detector, Niche Political Commentor, Superfreak, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt, Yakuda and Son of the Revolution

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Terrorist grovels to AOC

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,814 Times in 27,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Default Trump Terrorist grovels to AOC

Capitol rioter Garret Miller says he was following Trump's orders, apologizes to AOC for threat, grovels to Biden

--- Trump's lies about fraud had me believing the election was stolen from him, Miller said. ---

In a statement released by defense attorney Clinton Broden, Miller said he had been motivated by Trump's false claims about having been cheated out of reelection by ballot fraud and said, "I am ashamed of my comments."

"I was in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021, because I believed I was following the instructions of former President Trump and he was my president and the commander-in-chief. His statements also had me believing the election was stolen from him," Miller said.

"Nevertheless, I fully recognize Joe Biden is now the President of the United States and that the election is over. Donald Trump is no longer president and I would not have any reason to continue to follow his lead."

"While I never intended to harm Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez nor harm any members of the Capitol police force, I recognize that my social media posts were completely inappropriate. They were made at a time when Donald Trump had me believing that an American election was stolen," he said.

Miller said: "I want to publicly apologize to Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez and the Capitol police officers. I have always supported law enforcement and I am ashamed by my comments."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...es-to-aoc.html

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

blackascoal (01-26-2021), Doc Dutch (01-25-2021), Jerome (01-26-2021), Phantasmal (01-26-2021), PoliTalker (01-26-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-26-2021), Trumpet (01-26-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Capitol rioter Garret Miller says he was following Trump's orders, apologizes to AOC for threat, grovels to Biden

--- Trump's lies about fraud had me believing the election was stolen from him, Miller said. ---

In a statement released by defense attorney Clinton Broden, Miller said he had been motivated by Trump's false claims about having been cheated out of reelection by ballot fraud and said, "I am ashamed of my comments."

"I was in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021, because I believed I was following the instructions of former President Trump and he was my president and the commander-in-chief. His statements also had me believing the election was stolen from him," Miller said.

"Nevertheless, I fully recognize Joe Biden is now the President of the United States and that the election is over. Donald Trump is no longer president and I would not have any reason to continue to follow his lead."

"While I never intended to harm Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez nor harm any members of the Capitol police force, I recognize that my social media posts were completely inappropriate. They were made at a time when Donald Trump had me believing that an American election was stolen," he said.

Miller said: "I want to publicly apologize to Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez and the Capitol police officers. I have always supported law enforcement and I am ashamed by my comments."

He needs 10 years in prison.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

You ain't gonna have none of that fat brown pussy.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,065 Times in 14,550 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,389 Times in 1,307 Posts

He must have been watching Michael Cohen before the House.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-26-2021)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,625 Times in 52,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,516 Times in 2,473 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post

He can grovel all he likes, but the judge wasn't impressed: Millier is being held without bond until his trial as a dangerous flight risk after his threat to murder a police officer.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

blackascoal (01-26-2021), Cypress (01-25-2021), PoliTalker (01-26-2021), Rune (01-26-2021)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    He could very well get it...unless he rolls on and testifies against his fellow rioteers, specifically the ring leaders of the circus. Even so I suspect he'll do a few years.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-26-2021)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    He could very well get it...unless he rolls on and testifies against his fellow rioteers, specifically the ring leaders of the circus. Even so I suspect he'll do a few years.
    He will rat out everyone. These are a bunch of Trump cowards.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He will rat out everyone. These are a bunch of Trump cowards.
    ...and nutjobs. Notice the pattern; all are clearly living in an alternative universe AKA delusional.

Notice that the RWNJs on this forum who just talk loud but didn't go to Washington DC.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

I wonder if those chemtrails contain soma-like chemicals?

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

"I was not of sound mind" -defense.. lol

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    "I was not of sound mind" -defense.. lol
    It fits all those who supported Trump's delusion about "StoptheSteal". Now hundreds of them will be going to prison....and they can all thank Donald J. Trump for it. LOL

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Rune (01-26-2021)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 15 Posts

But he apologized or does that only work for leftys?

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

\
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post

huh?

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Which lefties got off for attempted murder by apologizing?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Rune (01-26-2021)

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    ...and nutjobs. Notice the pattern; all are clearly living in an alternative universe AKA delusional.

Notice that the RWNJs on this forum who just talk loud but didn't go to Washington DC.
    I didn't even know they were having a gathering.

So much for your little conspiracy theory.

It's also pretty horrible that you want jail time for these guys but not any of the liberals causing destruction in their riots.

It's simply impossible to take you seriously on anything while you profess such blatant hypocrisy.

You definitely live by two sets of laws, one for the right and one for the left.