Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, Legion, Truth Detector, Niche Political Commentor, Superfreak, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt, Yakuda and Son of the Revolution

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Terrorist grovels to AOC

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Capitol rioter Garret Miller says he was following Trump's orders, apologizes to AOC for threat, grovels to Biden

--- Trump's lies about fraud had me believing the election was stolen from him, Miller said. ---

In a statement released by defense attorney Clinton Broden, Miller said he had been motivated by Trump's false claims about having been cheated out of reelection by ballot fraud and said, "I am ashamed of my comments."

"I was in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021, because I believed I was following the instructions of former President Trump and he was my president and the commander-in-chief. His statements also had me believing the election was stolen from him," Miller said.

"Nevertheless, I fully recognize Joe Biden is now the President of the United States and that the election is over. Donald Trump is no longer president and I would not have any reason to continue to follow his lead."

"While I never intended to harm Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez nor harm any members of the Capitol police force, I recognize that my social media posts were completely inappropriate. They were made at a time when Donald Trump had me believing that an American election was stolen," he said.

Miller said: "I want to publicly apologize to Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez and the Capitol police officers. I have always supported law enforcement and I am ashamed by my comments."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...es-to-aoc.html
    We've all seen barn burning and lynching mobs before- IN THE DAYS OF THE OLD WEST!

Republicans are fascinated with Burning Down the Barns and Lynch Mobs, breaking criminals out of jail, shooting things out with guns- AND THE WAYS OF THE OLD WEST BEFORE LAW AND ORDER TOOK CONTROL AND TAMED THE WILD WEST!

The Republicans are trying to take us back about 150 years! The Republicans love the Confederate flag and always threatening seceding and starting a Civil War.

LOSERS! Total Losers!

Republicans- Once the party of Lincoln- NOW THE PARTY THAT STARTED THE LINCOLN PROJECT!

IRONY!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 01-26-2021 at 01:26 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Cypress (01-26-2021), PoliTalker (01-26-2021)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    We've all seen barn burning and lynching mobs before- IN THE DAYS OF THE OLD WEST!

Republicans are fascinated with Burning Down the Barns and Lynch Mobs, breaking criminals out of jail, shooting things out with guns- AND THE WAYS OF THE OLD WEST BEFORE LAW AND ORDER TOOK CONTROL AND TAMED THE WILD WEST!

The Republicans are trying to take us back about 150 years! The Republicans love the Confederate flag and always threatening seceding and starting a Civil War.

LOSERS! Total Losers!
    LAST NIGHT IN PORTLAND...

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Trump's a liar and never to be trusted. The hundreds of Trumpeteers to assaulted Congress and tried to start a Civil War fucked up because they trusted Trump.
    The difference between a leader and an inciter:

When Juan Guido's crowd tried to storm the Venezuelan Congress, he was right there with them, leading the charge.

When Trump's crowd stormed into the American Congress, they realized he was not with them. He was hiding in the safety of his very secure home.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-26-2021)

6. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch Uncle,

When Juan Guido's crowd tried to storm the Venezuelan Congress, he was right there with them, leading the charge.

When Trump's crowd stormed into the American Congress, they realized he was not with them. He was hiding in the safety of his very secure home.

WRONG, HE WAS STILL GIVING HIS SPEECH. LIE SOME MORE.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just like your other fucked up conclusions, dumbass, that's not what it said. Dude, all you are doing is making my case for me that you are a paranoid, delusional psychotic. You are in full meltdown mode. Get a fucking grip, son. Get help.

Soooo.....how many dozens of posts are you going to post this meme and then lie about it? I'm truly curious.

Stop asking to touch me you creep!

8. The Following User Groans At Underdog For This Awful Post:

Jerome (01-26-2021)

9. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Geeko Sportivo,

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post

LOSERS! Total Losers!
    SOME Republicans...
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Sobieski View Post
    Dutch is a coward.
    I notice he's attacking me generally only on threads where he has more back up from his Leftist buddies but refuses to fight me when there's more Right wingers on my side.

meh, he came after me, tried to bully me, I dont give a fuck about his little hag that owl woman does or thinks, lol.

I will keep hammering back at dutch until his will to cyberstalk and harrass me ceases.

11. The Following User Groans At Underdog For This Awful Post:

Jerome (01-26-2021)

12. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

It is. They whine about her constantly. Notice how the JPP RWNJs post about the junior congressman from NY. Why do they think she is more special than the other 435?
    AOC sets the right off because she is gorgeous, smart and liberal.

And highly articulate!

13. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Hello Geeko Sportivo,
    SOME Republicans...
    Sorry, but if they cannot draw a line in the sand and make a pledge towards Democracy- then they are all one the same!

14. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Capitol rioter Garret Miller says he was following Trump's orders, apologizes to AOC for threat, grovels to Biden

--- Trump's lies about fraud had me believing the election was stolen from him, Miller said. ---

In a statement released by defense attorney Clinton Broden, Miller said he had been motivated by Trump's false claims about having been cheated out of reelection by ballot fraud and said, "I am ashamed of my comments."

"I was in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021, because I believed I was following the instructions of former President Trump and he was my president and the commander-in-chief. His statements also had me believing the election was stolen from him," Miller said.

"Nevertheless, I fully recognize Joe Biden is now the President of the United States and that the election is over. Donald Trump is no longer president and I would not have any reason to continue to follow his lead."

"While I never intended to harm Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez nor harm any members of the Capitol police force, I recognize that my social media posts were completely inappropriate. They were made at a time when Donald Trump had me believing that an American election was stolen," he said.

Miller said: "I want to publicly apologize to Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez and the Capitol police officers. I have always supported law enforcement and I am ashamed by my comments."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...es-to-aoc.html
    FUCK THAT GUY.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Cypress (01-26-2021)

16. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    What am I looking at here? Looks no different from when Philadelphia rioted when the Eagles won the Super Bowl.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

17. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,434 Times in 52,456 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Agreed. Leaders lead from the front. Liars lead from the rear.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

18. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Underdog (01-26-2021)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-26-2021)

20. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post

note how the leftist media has buried this.

21. The Following User Groans At Underdog For This Awful Post:

Jerome (01-26-2021)

22. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,434 Times in 52,456 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

AOC sets the right off because she is gorgeous, smart and liberal.

And highly articulate!
    She's too idealistic in relation to her skills. Idealism is great but it must be tempered with realism in order to succeed.

Knowing where the line between Idealism and Realism is, even when shooting above it, mandatory for good leadership. Setting a bar too high or, worse, an impossible bar for our age, is doomed to failure.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

23. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Agreed. Leaders lead from the front. Liars lead from the rear.

lol makes sense, you like man ass.

though you fancy yourself a "leader" is some funny as shit.

Fate vet, RAT

24. The Following User Groans At Underdog For This Awful Post:

Jerome (01-26-2021)