Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, Legion, Truth Detector, Niche Political Commentor, Superfreak, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt, Yakuda and Son of the Revolution

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Terrorist grovels to AOC

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Tinker,

The idea that there are two sets of justice, one for liberals and another for conservatives, and that liberals get leniency which is not offered to conservatives - sounds like BS.

It is true that we do have two sets of justice, but the delineation is based on skin color.

Black Justice Matters.
    Actually the distinction is haves/have nots.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The gain for him is a lighter sentence in a plea deal. The requirements for such a plea deal are the apology, the allecution and testifying in court against the leaders of the insurrection.
    True, that is the goal, but I have seen more than one criminal confess to a crime then get in court and say they were lying or were forced to confess. I wonder how many thought trump would pardon them and they would be home free and are now coming to the realization that he does not care spit about what happens to them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-26-2021)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,462 Times in 52,473 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    Shut the fuck up, clown.
    I don't talk to stolen valor assholes like you.
    Not a clown, not shutting up because of a psychotic bully like you. However, fact you obviously mental issues causes me to forgive your actions as the ravings of a person not in full control of their faculties.

You scream stolen valor all day long, but it rings hollow since you have never proved yourself to be a vet. If you are going to scream "Stolen Valor" while claiming to be a vet, shouldn't you prove you are not the Stolen Valor Asshole, Rev?

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Underdog (01-26-2021)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Rune (01-26-2021)

7. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not a clown, not shutting up because of a psychotic bully like you. However, fact you obviously mental issues causes me to forgive your actions as the ravings of a person not in full control of their faculties.

You scream stolen valor all day long, but it rings hollow since you have never proved yourself to be a vet. If you are going to scream "Stolen Valor" while claiming to be a vet, shouldn't you prove you are not the Stolen Valor Asshole, Rev?

sure you are bozo, a clown who hates that he's gay and takes it out on anyone he can. and a RAT to boot.

See what evidence do you have I stole valor? please post it.

Here is just a sampling of mine that you actually did:

RAT

I was a Captain, CH-46 pilot. Officers feel different about the situation as repeatedly shown in Military Times polls.

Quote Originally Posted by dutch uncle on DP
    I was in the Marine Corps first, attaining the rank of Captain before being RIF'd along with 400 other pilots. About 300 of us went Navy, a handful (all Ch-53 pilots) Air Force, the rest got out. We all kept our date of rank during the transition since we remained within the Department of the Navy. I remained in the Navy until retirement at the rank of Commander. You? What was your service record?

So what did you fly?

8. The Following User Groans At Underdog For This Awful Post:

Jerome (01-26-2021)

9. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh how shocking .. trumpettes were never able to come up with a case where a leftie got off a murder charge by apologizing. They just made that bullshit up. Just pulled it out of their asses. I am su shocked.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

10. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bull&Terrier,

Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    I think she's a privileged brat trying to play Alexandria from the block.

she did not concemn the violence, she made excuses for it.

justified it.
    You are certainly entitled to your own view just as much as I strongly believe in my own.

Here is what is apparent:

AOC talked about protesting to bring attention to an issue which has been overlooked. She can not be blamed for what she didn't even talk about.

AOC is liberal Golden Girl. She is who we need to listen to. AOC speaks the truth.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Which is the fun part: Seeing the Trump insurrectionists roll on their friends to save their own asses.

How high do you think the planning and funding will go? I think it goes to the White House but not sure if it can be tied directly to Trump, his riot incitement speech aside.
    They rioted in the service of Trump, so shouldn't Trump help them with their legal bills?????????????????
    Lock Him Up

12. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Which disproportionately affects black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

I'm not a fan of AOC; she's a junior congressman with too little experience and too much idealism to be realistic. If she survives in Congress, maybe she'll become more of a realist.

That said, Fox News is constantly talking about her. My guess is they have nothing else to bitch about except Biden, Pelosi and AOC. Go figure.
    If the attention of fox viewers has been focused on AOC, then it is time to talk about what AOC stands up for, and that is nothing less than fairness, compassion and smart policy to create a bright future for America. I could easily vote for her for president, but she won't be old enough until 2024 to run for the first time.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-26-2021)

15. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Rune,

It is both. Certainly any defendant is going to do better with a higher priced lawyer than the public defender, but even before that happens, just driving while black is cause for greater police scrutiny and policing action.

Class and wealth have no exemption for black families having to have 'the talk' with their children who are learning to drive:

"It’s known as "The Talk" — a discussion left almost exclusively to black parents and family members about police.

"It’s maddening," one black mother said. "I get so frustrated and angry about having to prepare my kids for something that they’re not responsible for."

"The Talk" was the topic of a New York Times video from 2015, explaining how black parents have to prepare their sons for police encounters — out of fear, mainly, that such interactions can go horribly wrong, ending with their son dead.

These are the types of fears that have existed in black communities for generations, but they’ve recently received far more mainstream attention in the aftermath of high-profile police killings since the police shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, in August 2014.

"These are conversations that people of other races do not have to have with their children," one black woman said.

"It doesn’t mean that every police officer is inherently a bad person," one black man said, "but what it does mean is that the police force — that institution — does not look out for your best interest."

As one mother put it, [speaking of her male son] "He is going to turn into a large, scary black man. And that’s not who he is, but that’s how he will be perceived."

Unfortunately, she’s right: Study after study show black men are frequently perceived as larger, scarier, and more prone to criminality than people of other races. For black parents, that means a typical police stop turning into a violent encounter is a very real, terrifying possibility."

Black parents describe “The Talk” they give to their children about police

16. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello blackascoal,

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Oh how shocking .. trumpettes were never able to come up with a case where a leftie got off a murder charge by apologizing. They just made that bullshit up. Just pulled it out of their asses. I am su shocked.
    True, but I only saw one poster do that, not all Trump supporters.

17. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Rune,

It is both. Certainly any defendant is going to do better with a higher priced lawyer than the public defender, but even before that happens, just driving while black is cause for greater police scrutiny and policing action.

Class and wealth have no exemption for black families having to have 'the talk' with their children who are learning to drive:

"It’s known as "The Talk" — a discussion left almost exclusively to black parents and family members about police.

"It’s maddening," one black mother said. "I get so frustrated and angry about having to prepare my kids for something that they’re not responsible for."

"The Talk" was the topic of a New York Times video from 2015, explaining how black parents have to prepare their sons for police encounters — out of fear, mainly, that such interactions can go horribly wrong, ending with their son dead.

These are the types of fears that have existed in black communities for generations, but they’ve recently received far more mainstream attention in the aftermath of high-profile police killings since the police shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, in August 2014.

"These are conversations that people of other races do not have to have with their children," one black woman said.

"It doesn’t mean that every police officer is inherently a bad person," one black man said, "but what it does mean is that the police force — that institution — does not look out for your best interest."

As one mother put it, [speaking of her male son] "He is going to turn into a large, scary black man. And that’s not who he is, but that’s how he will be perceived."

Unfortunately, she’s right: Study after study show black men are frequently perceived as larger, scarier, and more prone to criminality than people of other races. For black parents, that means a typical police stop turning into a violent encounter is a very real, terrifying possibility."

Black parents describe “The Talk” they give to their children about police
    Cops kill proportionately more whites than blacks.
    They protect and serve the rich, they are not even legally required to protect the poor.
    Their actual job is to protect the rich from the poor.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

18. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    Which disproportionately affects black people.
    Statistics disagree.

19. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

Statistics disagree.

No, they don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis

20. The Following User Groans At Jerome For This Awful Post:

Underdog (01-26-2021)

21. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Rune,

Cops kill proportionately more whites than blacks.
    They protect and serve the rich, they are not even legally required to protect the poor.
    Their actual job is to protect the rich from the poor.
    The article I linked gave the statistics.

Blacks are 13% of America. Whites are 63%.

People killed by police are 31% Black and 52% white.

The numbers become more alarming for people who were not attacking, but still killed by police:

39% Black and 46% white.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Jerome (01-26-2021)