Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, Legion, Truth Detector, Niche Political Commentor, Superfreak, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt, Yakuda and Son of the Revolution

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Terrorist grovels to AOC

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    He could very well get it...unless he rolls on and testifies against his fellow rioteers, specifically the ring leaders of the circus. Even so I suspect he'll do a few years.
    And the one who called for the rally, then incited the mob onward to the capitol.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-26-2021)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,288 Times in 27,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Cypress,

OP link: "Garret Miller also apologized to Ocasio-Cortez for writing “Assassinate AOC” in a Twitter post and said he would be willing to testify to Congress or in a trial about the riot."

Excellent. Have him testify against Donald Trump at his Impeachment Trial.

Have him say truthfully and honestly that he was provoked and incited to do that wrong thing that he did - by Donald Trump.
    Remarkable that it took hauling him before a federal judge for him to realize Biden was legitimately elected, and Trumpf lied his flabby ass off about massive vote fraud

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-26-2021), Phantasmal (01-26-2021), PoliTalker (01-26-2021)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Tinker,

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    But he apologized or does that only work for leftys?
    The idea that there are two sets of justice, one for liberals and another for conservatives, and that liberals get leniency which is not offered to conservatives - sounds like BS.

It is true that we do have two sets of justice, but the delineation is based on skin color.

Black Justice Matters.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Jerome (01-26-2021)

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Capitol rioter Garret Miller says he was following Trump's orders, apologizes to AOC for threat, grovels to Biden

--- Trump's lies about fraud had me believing the election was stolen from him, Miller said. ---

In a statement released by defense attorney Clinton Broden, Miller said he had been motivated by Trump's false claims about having been cheated out of reelection by ballot fraud and said, "I am ashamed of my comments."

"I was in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021, because I believed I was following the instructions of former President Trump and he was my president and the commander-in-chief. His statements also had me believing the election was stolen from him," Miller said.

"Nevertheless, I fully recognize Joe Biden is now the President of the United States and that the election is over. Donald Trump is no longer president and I would not have any reason to continue to follow his lead."

"While I never intended to harm Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez nor harm any members of the Capitol police force, I recognize that my social media posts were completely inappropriate. They were made at a time when Donald Trump had me believing that an American election was stolen," he said.

Miller said: "I want to publicly apologize to Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez and the Capitol police officers. I have always supported law enforcement and I am ashamed by my comments."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...es-to-aoc.html

seems an honorable apology..... is kicking people while they are down part of this whole "unity" message biden is trying to send?

Also, when will AOC be apologizing for supporting the BLM/ANTIFA violence?

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,635 Times in 51,923 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

And the one who called for the rally, then incited the mob onward to the capitol.
    Trump is a different issue because he was the President at the time. Junior, Ivanka or, most probably, Stephen Miller could very well face criminal prosecution. Trump's little circle of advisors should be watching their backs. Whoever had contact with the militia leaders may very well have a target on their backs since Trump failed to pardon them as promised.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-26-2021)

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    seems an honorable apology..... is kicking people while they are down part of this whole "unity" message biden is trying to send?
    Why do you believe a criminal who plotted insurrection and murder is being treated unfairly?

11. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Underdog (01-26-2021)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Rune (01-26-2021)

13. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Remarkable that it took hauling him before a federal judge for him to realize Biden was legitimately elected, and Trumpf lied his flabby ass off about massive vote fraud
    Once he realized he was facing a decade or two in prison, the reality of the situation awakened him from his Trump fantasy of civil war, insurrection and White Supremacy over the land with a Confederate flag flying on the Capitol dome.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Cypress (01-26-2021), PoliTalker (01-26-2021)

15. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Bull&Terrier,

Only some on the left are behaving immaturely. President Biden has certainly not advocated for what you are attributing to him.

Also, AOC has never supported violence.

Additionally, BLM and anti-fascism are two different mindsets.

Anti-fascism is a noble idea, but the way antifa tends to violence demeans the concept.

Violence is never acceptable, MLK taught us.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Jerome (01-26-2021)

17. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You were there?
    Nope. Not Trump fan. All those at the rally are fucking morons. All those who broke the law belong in jail.

All JPP members who believed the election was stolen and who believe Biden is a "usurper" but who didn't go to DC are cowards and hypocrites. I have zero respect for them.

Do you believe the election was stolen and that Biden is a usurper, RB?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Rune (01-26-2021)

19. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Why do you believe a criminal who plotted insurrection and murder is being treated unfairly?
    The idea that an individual accused of violence should be excused because he later recanted is a preposterous insult to society.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-26-2021), Rune (01-26-2021)

21. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Shut the fuck up, clown.

I don't talk to stolen valor assholes like you.

22. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Bull&Terrier,

Only some on the left are behaving immaturely. President Biden has certainly not advocated for what you are attributing to him.

Also, AOC has never supported violence.

Additionally, BLM and anti-fascism are two different mindsets.

Anti-fascism is a noble idea, but the way antifa tends to violence demeans the concept.

Violence is never acceptable, MLK taught us.

23. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Now that Garret Miller will have to take responsibility for his actions on his own without any help from Trump; he's willing to sing to save his ass.
    Lock Him Up

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

blackascoal (01-26-2021), Doc Dutch (01-26-2021), Phantasmal (01-26-2021), PoliTalker (01-26-2021)

25. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,288 Times in 27,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

I like the way his lawyer worded the apology.

Not sure how genuine it was. He had 80 days since November 4th to realize Biden was legitimately elected, and Trump was lying about vote fraud. It's weird how he only realized this when his lawyer told him he was looking at ten years of hard time.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

blackascoal (01-26-2021), Doc Dutch (01-26-2021), PoliTalker (01-26-2021)

27. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    I didn't even know they were having a gathering.

So much for your little conspiracy theory.

It's also pretty horrible that you want jail time for these guys but not any of the liberals causing destruction in their riots.

It's simply impossible to take you seriously on anything while you profess such blatant hypocrisy.

You definitely live by two sets of laws, one for the right and one for the left.
    Did you miss the question? What lefties got off a murder charge by apologizing?

Or did you just make that bullshit up?
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-26-2021)