Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you explain trump's complete failure?

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    It was certainly no secret. The Democrats were pretty clumsy about the election fraud. They got caught at it.
    "CAUGHT"?

Trump and his cult are even dumber, they can't prove it.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    Democrats didn't kill 400,000 people Dotard and his cult did.
    No the Chinese Flu did, put blame where it belongs! The numbers are skewed based on the facts that the flu disappeared, and so did heart attacks and pneumonia!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

Into the Night (01-25-2021)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    No the Chinese Flu did, put blame where it belongs! The numbers are skewed based on the facts that the flu disappeared, and so did heart attacks and pneumonia!
    I am, Dotard is responsible but he takes no blame and either does his cult, shifting blame is in their DNA.

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am, Dotard is responsible but he takes no blame and either does his cult, shifting blame is in their DNA.
    Covid 19 came from China, where the denied it's existence until it was way to late to stop dotard!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,310 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    no. the judges were afraid of the globalist junta. work on your reading skills, tardo.

purposefully misunderstanding things is a dumb debate strategy, fyi.
    You have yet to say why trump failed to present this supposedly obvious evidence. You do say there is a globalist junta out there threatening people. But you argue that is not the reason that trump is hiding the evidence. So what is the reason?

8. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Walt,

This: --> His BS conman juju was strong, but he was unable to BS his way through a deadly pandemic. <--

His followers will be divided into two groups.

One group will be remorseful that they ever followed him, eventually seeing the mistake (although for many it will take some time before they realize it, and they may never say so.)

The other group will never give up on him, and always maintain that he was what America really needed, and continue to believe the BS that Trump actually won the 2020 election, and that it was 'secretly stolen,' and they may transition into a position of waiting for and holding out for the 'election tampering' to be discovered for the big 'I told you so,' which will never come.
    It is looking more and more like Biden will get 70-80% of the popular vote in 2024, with trump getting the rest.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-25-2021)

10. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    How do I explain Trump's complete failure?

As a deranged liberal fantasy.
    So you think it is only a fantasy to say that Biden is in the White House, and Democrats control both houses of Congress? How is this fantasy happening?

11. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Covid 19 came from China, where the denied it's existence until it was way to late to stop dotard!
    "Way to late"?

Not according to Dotard and his regime.

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.

Jan. 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.” — Trump in a speech in Michigan.

Feb. 10: “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases — 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.” — Trump at the White House.

Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!” — Trump in a tweet.

Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” — Trump at a White House meeting with African American leaders.

Feb. 28: “So a number that nobody heard of that I heard of recently, and I was shocked to hear it, 35,000 people on average die each year from the flu. Did anyone know that? … They say usually a minimum of 27, goes up to 100,000 people a year die, and so far we have lost nobody to coronavirus in the United States. Nobody. And it doesn’t mean we won’t and we are totally prepared. It doesn’t mean we won’t. But think of it, you hear 35 and 40,000 people and we’ve lost nobody. You wonder, the press is in hysteria mode.”
    — Trump at a rally in North Charleston, South Carolina.

12. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,464 Times in 3,389 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    I remember you. You used to be on USMB right? You're the guy that used to spank it to video of the towers falling. I remember you martin.
    Nope. Your memory is on a par with your basic dimwittedness.

13. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

My course this semester is from a "garbage man" with a PhD. It's in physical anthropology.
    LOL I didn't mean that as a metaphor. I'm literally a garbage man. :-)
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-25-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-25-2021)

15. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Trump was the greatest president of our time,

and he will be back
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Into the Night (01-25-2021), Wolverine (01-25-2021)

17. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Mott,

Obama was the only one who had the opposition party swear to, and actively pursue, causing him to be a failure. Before that, both parties were committed to American success. Republican partisanship became so strong after Obama was elected that they no longer cared about America, instead focusing on their one and only goal, which was to make Obama a one-term president, which failed. Nothing to do during Obama's second term but to continue actively working against American success.
    I don't neccessarily disagree but the stats are the stats. I think though that Obama did make some mistakes on the economy. Though I appreciate he had a once in a life time opportunity to begin reforming our health care, in his efforts to make it bipartisan he ended up creating a rube goldberg device that hasn't been very affective at controlling cost and he missed the boat completely on a public option.

I also feel he should have been more focused on reforming our economic system to end how much it is rigged against system by breaking up the to big to fail financial institutions and holding those responsible for the crises accountable, which he failed to do and it did come back to haunt him.

18. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,317 Times in 9,825 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    You have yet to say why trump failed to present this supposedly obvious evidence. You do say there is a globalist junta out there threatening people. But you argue that is not the reason that trump is hiding the evidence. So what is the reason?
    his cases were shut down before the presenting evidence phase.

now go suck some more finance industry cock that you kind of don't like, sellout.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

20. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Good points.

My point was that in the 16 years the last three Republican administrations were in power, only about one million new jobs were collectively created in all that time.

In the 16 years Clinton and Obama were in power, about 30 million new jobs were created.
    That would have been 32 years if you count the last three GOP Presidents and their total job growth numbers, including Trump were -0.9 million. So you're main point is very correct. Democrats performance on economic growth and job creation has certainly been better than the GOP.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-25-2021)

22. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Way to late"?

Not according to Dotard and his regime.

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.

Jan. 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.” — Trump in a speech in Michigan.

Feb. 10: “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases — 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.” — Trump at the White House.

Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!” — Trump in a tweet.

Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” — Trump at a White House meeting with African American leaders.

Feb. 28: “So a number that nobody heard of that I heard of recently, and I was shocked to hear it, 35,000 people on average die each year from the flu. Did anyone know that? … They say usually a minimum of 27, goes up to 100,000 people a year die, and so far we have lost nobody to coronavirus in the United States. Nobody. And it doesn’t mean we won’t and we are totally prepared. It doesn’t mean we won’t. But think of it, you hear 35 and 40,000 people and we’ve lost nobody. You wonder, the press is in hysteria mode.”
    — Trump at a rally in North Charleston, South Carolina.
    We had no Idea how far along it was, and were counting on the chicoms, and WHO who helped cover it up, being honest that was our mistake!